Countdown to Water Powers: Week Six! (Updated!)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 20, 2017.

1. Ekart Committed Player

Ahhh... We all know you love it and probably a yuuuuuge Aquaman poster hangs over your bed. :D
  2. Schimaera Devoted Player

That's a terrible thing to say. I just checked out of pure dread it might be true. Gladly there was just a poster of woodchip wallpaper. Oh no... it was just the ceiling :(
  3. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

You're killing me here Mepps. Why can't we at least donate it to league halls? :(
    The pic looks amazing though...I just don't have a base to put it in that will let it work with the way I have things decorated.
    Now.....If you do some more down the line....like Poison Ivy...or Harley Quinn....or Batman. Then we'll be good. ;)
    • Like x 1
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We were pretty excited getting the hi-res straight from DC. One of the most detailed base items we've ever had. Additional ones will be possible or not based on the feedback.
    • Like x 6
  5. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

The pic alone shows amazing detail, so I would say it's a great piece of work for whoever made it.
  6. Mermaid Dedicated Player

We definitely could use more! Mera one would have been a good choice too!

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  7. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Please consider my feedback to be positive!

Additional busts would be fantastic.

And a bookshelf/trophy case to put them on/in.

And some nice lighting for it.

And ... and ... and ... :D
    • Like x 1
  8. JasonIsley Devoted Player

I donated mine to my league hall...
    • Like x 1
  9. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I would of done a Superman or Batman one first people would of loved that Aquaman just isn't someone you use to gauge feedback on.
  10. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

Mine wouldn't let me. I will have to go look at that again.
    Thanks for the info.
  11. Elvenheart New Player

Someone asked why base items are one per account instead of one per character. I'm guessing it's because they can be donated to league halls, so in theory if they were per character instead of per account you could just create new chars, claim and donate the items, then rinse and repeat :)
    • Like x 1
  12. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

And I figured it out. Didn't open it to have it split into the (2) busts.
    Doh!
  13. Revafall Well-Known Player

More of these would be appreciated, especially one with batman or the batfamily :)
    • Like x 1
  14. RealTegan Dedicated Player

I love this. And tell DC it makes me want the real thing even more. That's gotta be a factor in their decision to give you those...
  15. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

And... what's wrong with that? Had someone in EQ2 create four characters just to give me their house monkey (they deleted the characters afterwards)
  16. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Not fussed with AquaDork, but hope more statues like it get added, so, consider this positive feedback
  17. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Love the idea and the quality, but just not a big fan of Aquaman. Having the core seven Justice League members to display would be neat, but I would want to display them in a league hall (kind of solidifying that the league is a branch of the Justice League).
    • Like x 2
  18. Maxwill Committed Player

Hi, Mepps can we please get the option to choose our gifs?I would prefer to have the 40 war bonds instead of those base items.I'm not a very big fan of those base items( that's the nicest way I can put it) .I really want the war bonds ...I'm sure I'm not the only one.
    • Like x 1
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

No, that's not how gifts work.
    • Like x 15
  20. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

So no being spoiled entitled brats? Dammit.
    • Like x 2