Countdown to Water Powers: Week Six! (Updated!)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 20, 2017.

1. Aquajet Well-Known Player

The reference to 7am would be EST when the servers go down for daily maintenance (which would actually be closer to 8:00 by the time maintenance is done). It could go live at 4am just like the seasonals do, but I think it's more likely it will be 8:00 EST. As for me, I'm in no rush to see what things get broken in the morning with the new power being added, and considering how underwhelmed I am by most of the animations. I'm still looking forward to a new power, but not nearly as much as I was before they showcased it in the livestream.
  2. OMNILEGION_EU Well-Known Player

This is typical DCUO dev behavior.

Its not hard to send out a 140 character tweet just to let people know todays the big day and water will be released at X time.

Instead leave everyone guessing and kids continuously restarting their games.

Its 1pm in the uk on "WATER DAY" and not a single word from the devs at all.

Ridiculous
  3. Schimaera Devoted Player

It was released with the daily server restarts today. For EU it was 5-6am GMT+1 . It was always that way when only a new power got released. There was no major downtime.
  4. DcuoProdigy New Player

Im on EU server so it was today and its up already but thanks for info lol
  5. NightshroudFujiwara New Player

DCUO - a community where every day is a crisis. Even when everything is working. It is scarcely believable anyone can get so emotional about a game.
    • Like x 1
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Hi guys,
    For those wondering about what is in the Splash Pack. ;)
  7. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

1st impression after playing a couple instances: the dps loadout I used was easy to pick up, damage is o.k., about on par with other powers (will try other loadouts to see if can bump it up a little), but Call of the Deep is probably the most massive SC in the game. 1 hit took away 60% of the health of a sub-boss.
    Loadout:

Drown >> High Tide >> Aqualance>> Tsunami Strikes (full combo) >> Ebb (& Flow) >> Call of the Deep
  8. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Okay, 'Splash Pack'? What is that? o_O
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Reminder: LOG IN TODAY to make sure you get all the countdown to water gifts.
    • Like x 1
  10. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

No, what is ridiculous is comments like this: they have said for the last month that Water was being released on August 30th, as for the release time, the typical release time (after the daily maintenance)
  11. Jafin 10000 Post Club

It's also not hard to just go and read the server hotfix notes which were posted 12 hours before you made your complaint: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/server-hotfix-august-30-2017.290601/
    • Like x 2