Countdown to Water Powers: Week Six! (Updated!)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 20, 2017.

1. JasonIsley Devoted Player

If you're characters are between level 5 and 12, there's really nothing in that box for you.
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Fairly sure, characters under 10 don't get the Mod Box, level 12 should at least have the Base mission completed to qualify
  3. Kymeriis New Player

When exactly is the Aura gonna be out to claim?
  4. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Probably Monday like the others
  5. hazardmw New Player

need water now so thirsty (snickers aloud)
  6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Snickers taste awful, have a Picnic instead :p
  7. WraithShadow13 Active Player

Every character is every character. As such, as stated, EVERY character should get one, regardless of level or base status. Plus, i have a base on two characters that are 12 and up, who still don't have them. More reason why i was hoping to get an actual Dev response. I understand that they're not the best for modding but at the same times, it was stated that Every Character gets one, which clearly wasn't the case (for me at least). I'm not expecting anything else for free but i was asking if there were any unsaid guidelines officially, and it they had an expiration date to complete them by, to claim them. I appreciate that free giveaway is free but if someone is having an issue, they might not be the only one not getting what they were told they are getting.
  8. JasonIsley Devoted Player

How much time were you spending on each toon? Mail usually takes 15 minutes to pop.
    • Like x 1
  9. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Was simply stating personal experience in the matter (have a few under ten banker mules who didn't get the mail) because getting official DEV replies is kinda rare

And 'every character' does not always mean 'every character', sometimes it actually means 'every account'
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Updated for week five!

WEEK FIVE: AQUA AURA

The fifth week's activities kick off August 21, 2017. (Remember, all previous week's gifts and rewards are claimable through Water's launch on August 30.)

Gift: Aquaman Comic Book Posters

Fill out your base's library or gallery with new base item posters featuring three iconic Aquaman storylines, both from modern times and from the classics. These poster gifts will be available to all players. One bundle per account.

[IMG]

Member Gift: Seafoam Aura

If you are a member, you can take your love for Aquaman and Water beyond your base with the new Seafoam Aura. Tip: You may want to use this one for that new Water character you are making on August 30! This aura is claimable on all characters.

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  11. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Just to clarify, it'll be available after the 30th, correct?
    • Like x 1
  12. Schimaera Devoted Player

Without having seen how this aura looks in motion I really do like it. Thanks devs.
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is correct. You must log in during the promotional window to get the gifts moved into your redeem/claim window. Once they are there, you can claim them (or not) at your leisure.
    • Like x 4
  14. Sugr Bear Committed Player

So I actually don't have to pick which character gets the aura?!
  15. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I found out from personal experience that you have to complete the mission after the hq tour/setting up your base. So on the hero side that's the wonder girl mission. I don't remember what it is on the villain side. I inched the character I'm switching to water up to there because I want to level up as water as much as possible, but I wanted that box.

I wish they would have just sent them to all characters or put it somewhere that makes sense, like the intro to modding mission or creating a base mission.
    • Like x 2
  16. RealTegan Dedicated Player

If I create a character on the day the Water power is released, will that character have access to the gifts as well, or will the promotional window have ended? I plan on making a character the day of release, and I'd love to have the aura and emblems for that character.
    • Like x 1
  17. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

Hello i would like to see biggun become a 50% supercharge to balance it with current supercharges as its underperforming compared to other 50% supers
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

All characters can claim the aura.
    • Like x 1
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yes. You need to log into the game by/on August 30 to receive the gifts.
    • Like x 1
  20. Mermaid Dedicated Player

I love all the gifts and the Aquaman love you guys have showered us!
    However, the lack of Mera love is a bit saddening considering that she is the main inspiration of the power. She has so many solo covers that could have been included! Or a Mera inspired style.
    • Like x 3