Countdown to Water Powers: Week Six! (Updated!)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 20, 2017.

1. light FX Steadfast Player

This^ I wont say i felt cheated but id like to hear the explanation as to why the emblems can only be redeemed on 1 toon. Some havent decided which toon they would switch to water if at all, some are waiting to see it live before making that decision too. I really dont want to complain about a gift but cant understand this one. I get why other things were 1 per account but an emblem? At the very least these should be made account bound so players can redeem em and put im in their shared bank until they make a decision on water. That makes sense.
    • Like x 4
  2. antmart1 New Player

Thing is, I created and have been leveling up an entirely new toon armories,aqua aura and all to then not be able to use the Aquaman emblem with it. I understand what you mean about it being a gift and all and agree, but, they're a business so there's no gift without underlying motives.
    • Like x 1
  3. GJGBlackDragon Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. Zamara Dedicated Player

Can you guys please make the emblems account bound?
    • Like x 4
  5. GJGBlackDragon Dedicated Player

Can we get next week the Aquaman Chest Style that he uses in the event? I don't mind if it's fixed to Gold.
  6. DMeowth New Player

And I waiting for someting like a blue aura..... i'm so innocence, plz dc kill me
  7. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Thought we had until the 10th to log in for the useless Mod Pack? :mad: o_O
  8. darth_paul Dedicated Player

I'd rather use this emblem on the new water character that I will be creating for the new power, not on any of my existing characters. I will add in another request to please make this account bound.
    • Like x 2
  9. rimvader Well-Known Player

WEEK THREE: A WATER ICON

The third week's activities kick off August 7, 2017. (Remember, all previous week's gifts and rewards are claimable through Water's launch on August 30.)

[IMG]

Gift: Aquaman Emblem

The staunchest followers of Water will also want to rep their Atlantis and Aquman loyalty. Now they can. All players will receive the Aquaman emblem as the week three gift. One per account.

Member Gift: Enhanced Aquaman Emblem

The one thing better than an iconic Aquaman emblem? An iconic Aquaman emblem that glows in the dark of the deep sea. Members only! One per account.

We'll see you in-game getting ready for #ThePowerOfWater![/quote]

Can Items that are 'ONE per ACCOUNT' be "Account Bound" items. They are not able to go in shared bank, and I feel that is not too much to ask.
    • Like x 3
  10. Jafin 10000 Post Club

The mod pack that gives you free mods and exchange kits? That has nothing to do with the event. They come in the mail, and as far as I'm aware there is no cut off date. Just make sure you claim them from your mail before the mail gets deleted for being in your inbox too long.
  11. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I just logged in and claimed the mod boxes from the stats revamp on 4 characters I hadn't gotten to yet, and there hasn't been anything that said these were going to stop being available. The only issue is characters below a certain point apparently don't get them. My guess was characters that hadn't done the R&D introductory mission yet, but you still don't get the email after completing it. So you either have to be level 30, or you had to be at the cut off point at the time of the revamp.

I am curious though, if you think the mod box is useless, why are you angry about possibly not getting it?
    • Like x 2
  12. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

All main characters got them, but was sure read somewhere that the Mod Pack was only going to be sent out if you logged in by the 10th, after that if you had them in the mail you still had 2 months to pick them up, but characters logged in after missed out (but, like a lot of things, probably misread it)

Okay, looks like you have to be a minimum level, or at least have completed the HQ Tour
  13. Wburner44 New Player

I created a brand new toon straight out of the ship and as soon as I got to and activated by base, the replacement mods were in my mail.
  14. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Yeah, like said, have to at east have completed the HQ tour, haven't claimed or activated a base on any character, but primary six have at least completed the tour (mules are still lvl 3, so guessing they won't be getting anything, they did get the Wonder Woman Emblem last year though, so that's a tiny something, guess data packets cost nowadays, it's not like they are even Account Bound like the Flush Base Pack)
  15. XPerfectX Well-Known Player

Any news from the Devs about the Aquaman's emblems issue? Something's on the way to make them account bound?
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The Aquaman Emblems can now be claimed by all characters on your account.
    • Like x 6
  17. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Nice! Thank you. :)
    • Like x 1
  18. Shark Dental Devoted Player

This was really generous and awesome of you guys, dev team. Thanks for this! Really excited to use the new emblems on a couple of characters (enhanced emblems were one of the best ideas you ever had, kudos to whoever came up with that.)
  19. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

So, this means even future characters can claim the Starfleet emblem?
    • Like x 1
  20. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Between now and August 30