Community, I need a serious answer.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kanmaru, Jan 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lordexecution365 Loyal Player

Awkward
    • Like x 1
  2. LighTning Emperor Well-Known Player

I know.
  3. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Isnt "overkill" the middle name of this game? TCs, lvl 200 artifacts, low collection drops, feats on cosmetic items, etc. If they want to use it, they will make it happen. They have nerfed various things before to add buffs later in artifacts (heat vision iconic power, venom wrist dispenser, etc.). What doesnt make sense to you doesnt mean its truly off the board for them.
    • Like x 1
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

We will see I guess. *shrugs*
  5. LighTning Emperor Well-Known Player

Yeah, we will.
  6. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

While hundreds of players are putting their money in it, they will not make any changes reducing their economy. Like any other cash-eating machine or government, daybreak (DCUO) static part is completely doing the same. Maybe a couple of changes every few month in dynamics, but. . .?!
  7. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

8. LighTning Emperor Well-Known Player

Right. I had a moment I guess?
  9. Psyfur Well-Known Player

Just out of curiosity, who would pay more for a subscription if it included a monthly seal of completion?
  10. Brother Allen Loyal Player

I would not. One seal of completion or at the very least a seal of preservation pack should be included with the monthly sub.
    • Like x 3
  11. Wildcat Committed Player

imagine a new player who see this

[IMG]

download the game, wants to play it

and the first thing he see
    is how horrible bad is the superman face/ graphic in the game

[IMG][IMG]

Brainiac ship and all models in there should be updated...
    • Like x 2
  12. LighTning Emperor Well-Known Player

I won't change my mind about artifacts even if they gave you free level ups to rank 100. I hate them because of what they ended up being used as. I say get rid of them permanently. Good riddance.
    • Like x 3
  13. Irvynnge Loyal Player

be careful what you wish for, my friend.
  14. SekretVillain Loyal Player

They are horrible add-ons, if they were like augments sure but they are so far from the augments system that they arent worth the trouble at least not more than once and certainly not higher than level 160.

Hell I wouldn't have a 160 had it not been for a friend giving me a 10-20 psn for my birthday.
    • Like x 3
  15. gemii Dedicated Player

The group buff artifacts we initially started out with were good enough it went south when we started to expand the possibilities.
  16. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Right...because forumites just LOVE all of that silence from Mepps!!! :rolleyes:
    • Like x 4
  17. dresserball Dedicated Player

Just wait until they see Mr. Wonder Woman
    • Like x 1
  18. Wildcat Committed Player

meh, she look fine, super man should look like her :D
  19. LighTning Emperor Well-Known Player

Lol
  20. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

Just saw the new big news. Hopefully they take a lot of what was said in this thread to heart for the better of this game down the road. Artifacts and Time Capsules are not needed. I do however think the new styles are most welcome on the marketplace just like any other aura, material, pet or styles should be.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.