Community, I need a serious answer.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kanmaru, Jan 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow Force Committed Player

Just like your choice to leave DC it's also your choice to pay for time capsules none and i mean none of the time capsule stuff can't can be not obtained by just having a big *** wallet ingame $, yes i'm personally part of the problem i spent time capsule opening and bought 40 stabilizers (not always), but my juicy wallet in game when i took a break from the game bought me every single thing in time capsules past and present i personally wanted for only ingame cash.

Not a sent more and i don't pay for Sub i have lifetime so yes it's possible to get time capsule swag for free and it's optional for you to buy stabilizers no one is forcing you to.I do agree though some kind of Voting Poll should be made.
  2. SekretVillain Loyal Player

• Warning: The DCUO forums are for everyone. Please be respectful, constructive, and kind. Please welcome contrasting views and stay on topic. Do not insult or attack anyone.
    Because over 75% of the players are self centered ego maniacs.
  3. SekretVillain Loyal Player

That's my whole point these days, nothing is balanced and it's all about reaching into ppls pocket as much as possible.
  4. Chia Death Well-Known Player

That's a fun way to flip the metaphor but unfortunately it's not really applicable.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.