Clinging by a Thin String

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by StillDeathern, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Drathmor Unwavering Player

I dont agree with the tanks not being able to juggle hell fire tanks would have died years ago if that were the case but i agree with the rest
  2. Drathmor Unwavering Player

you two are missing the point on battle roles entirely its not for end game raids the people who do that better be in a laegue that cares about them or they will get booted. the battle support role is for the other 90% of the game when your not in a raid and want to be able to play with out having to be a DPS which especially with alts we dont always have both sets of gear on alts so you have to be in your main role all the time.

I know you have seen those comments before yet it seems like people forget there is more than just raids in this game :D:p
    • Like x 2
  3. StillDeathern Dedicated Player

Interesting theory.
  4. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

your not getting it either, thats not how most who attempt battle support do them either.

Your forgetting how this games community is, you know 'I know everything about my power set and how to do this and that, so dont tell me how to play my power'

its those and those like that that are the issue, I could care less about the people who stick to their leagues, thats how it should be.

My problem is the 1s who dont and dont know what content is suited for battle support and what content isn't, and on top of that when to go full support and when they can manage to battle support.

People think just b/c duo's and alerts can handle battle support raids can too, and they force other players to accept it. When we shouldnt have to. It should remain in groups of leagues or within friends if you want to battle support a raid.
    • Like x 1
  5. StillDeathern Dedicated Player

You mean like group make up of 1-1-1-5 being forced on everyone who plays support role?

Or trolls being unaccepted in just about all content except for end game raids?

Aren't these examples of restrictions being forced on players?
    • Like x 1
  6. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

thats only forced if you join the persons group building the group that way.

battle support roles you dont know if they are battle support til they are already in content. Big difference there.

Even though I get what you were getting at ;)