Celestial Dps

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Hussler, Nov 14, 2013.

1. 13igtyme Devoted Player

You really only need the crits and first tier dps innates. 3 precision or 5 might isn't going to do much of a difference.
  2. ScifiToilet New Player

love it when celest dps brag. biggest asterisks ever. Dont you think its weird that the rcw combo, which is arguable the best combo, is learnable and mimic-able in 1 min. Show me any other powerset that you can learn a high level rotation in a minute. celest dps is OP and ezmode.

ok fine nevermind, its not op or ez mode. But as you play, pay attention to this. Every single person ive seen that was celest and came back to some other power got worse. Off the top of my head i can think of 3 very skilled HL dps that went celest and when they came back to HL its like their fingers got fat or something and they couldnt pull off their HL combos. Celest makes you soft.
    • Like x 2
  3. Celestial Thor Well-Known Player

Granted the power set is easy to use to some degree, it is still necessary to be skilled and quick with the combos. I myself have switched from precision based to might based just recently because of the competition of the precision based load out . Is it OPed? heck no. Understand the most power sets are single target and celestial is an AOE power set therefore more things to hit equals more dps. Common sense bro.