Celebrate With Us! Anniversary Gifts!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

I understand that, but for me its just not that big of a deal, its a gift, if ppl want to use it to make money then that's how they've enjoyed the gift, in my case I will enjoy using the extra detectors to advance certain characters on the main, or even helping out a friend or two.

and I know not everyones got the same mentality and will be looking to abuse it , but id like to think the majority of the game has enough decency not to be that way.
  2. Fighter Well-Known Player

Can non-members get the advance to 255? I want to advance my husbands character but only the 210 advance is available. The 255 requires me to buy Marketplace Cash.
  3. Eve YouTuber

Is that a separate account? It's free to everyone so he should be able to use it. Can't skip 2 characters on the same account for free.
    • Like x 1
  4. Blood Marauder New Player

Is the CR skip free for all players? because when I try to do it it's asking me to add funds.
  5. Fighter Well-Known Player

He has his own PSN account so yes, but when I click on the 255 skip it asked for MC.
  6. Eve YouTuber

To be honest I see a lot of people complaining about it, hopefully Mepps will see this or try contact support. It should be free so he shouldn't be having issues using it.
    • Like x 1
  7. Zneeak Devoted Player

It's nice to see proper Anniversary-gifts, you did this one right. Thank you for the free stuff! :D
    • Like x 1
  8. Fighter Well-Known Player

Thank you! That fixed it!!
    • Like x 2
  9. TheBatmanFanBG Well-Known Player

Now this reward is way much better than the previous one! Thank you very much!
    • Like x 1
  10. Mobius Twist Active Player

Is the Hera's Strength 2020 not available for the Switch?

I used the boost, put on the gear, and it's the old masked helm. I'm fine with the 'only cr100', but the old Hera's Strength set is too easy to get at pre-30 level.
  11. Nightcrawler Legionnaire

Thank you! Can't believe we've been playing for 9 years.
  12. Mobius Twist Active Player

EDIT: It is intentional. See the official web site post announcing the cr jump.

I'm pretty sure it is because the server and population isn't as 'mature', and I don't mean behavior. The player base hasn't had the opportunity to grow into playing the game, so having a nice little boost but at the same time not all the way up gives them a chance to spend time in the 'school of hard knocks'.

Just a guess, but it seems the most logical to me.
    • Like x 2
  13. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Thank you so much I really like the gifts
    • Like x 1
  14. The Doctor Time Lord Committed Player

Outstanding! Thanks so much!!
    • Like x 1
  15. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Mepps, if I log into a premium account, do I have to claim the free skip or will it stay there for me to use when Im ready?
    • Like x 1
  16. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Wow...im a spend some replays now out of the goodness of my heart. ...and yes smart guys, i know playing content is not needed to get free stuff.:rolleyes:

Thanks Team!
    • Like x 1
  17. Neko_323 New Player

,,Not yet a Member? Join now and start reaping the rewards. As a special bonus, all Memberships are 25% off on US PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Look for the deals and details in your console store. "
    There is no membership discount in the ps store. Anyone know what's going on or how to get the 25% discount?
    • Like x 1
  18. iNeoN Active Player

Is it intended for it to cost me 176 replay badges to unlock Hera's Strength style on my main character? It is showing 22 replays for each style to unlock it....

Other wise, great gifts Devs, love them.
    • Like x 1
  19. Eve YouTuber

Previous anniversary reskinned styles also cost about the same, 22 for each peace. According to what I see Mepps saying, It is intended.
    • Like x 1
  20. iNeoN Active Player

Ok thank you. Just checking befor I use them on it.
    • Like x 1