Buying styles on alts with replays

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Curse Bringer, Jul 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChuckLess New Player

This is a great point. We REALLY need stuff in game to grind for. This game has almost 0 grind at all. Especially, when it come to things we can sell on the broker.
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

You do realise that when you are subscribed.... you have 16 character slots included with your subscription???

Why even bother to include 16 character slots if the game is designed so that YOU get penalised if YOU dare use them character slots??

Might as well just give us 1 character slot per account if the designers have no intention to allow us to play 16 characters.
    • Like x 2
  3. Zneeak Devoted Player

Exactly how I feel aswell. Small-group content today, has little to no meaning, their relevancy window is not up long at all. A couple of feats, a week of daily-runs or so to snatch the needed marks and then it's strictly raiding for drops that means something. Why not have it both ways? A drop doesn't have to give you better stats, the iconic style-drops is still wanted from older content. They should start doing this again to keep new alerts relevant.
    • Like x 2
  4. LightOfQuantum Committed Player

Replay Badges Universe Online.
  5. Zneeak Devoted Player

So you mean that you need all the styles in order to properly test a new power? :rolleyes: I think you desperately tried to slam my point without having a clue how to successfully do that. With your sub, all content is available to you including the powers. I think you need character slots to be able to create a new character with a new power. Right? Moving on.
  6. ChuckLess New Player

Yes. I would especially like this sort of thing in Solos and Duos. There is sooo much time when the people I run with are not on, or we have already run everything, where I would love to have some grindy stuff to do alone.

This game lost the understanding of Solo content importance at the end of T3.
  7. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

ohhhh. I thought you were being sarcastic. :D
  8. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

In what universe are Alts only created to test powers???

Is it time to take your medication??? or do you just enjoy being an A hole???:rolleyes:
  9. ChuckLess New Player

Ya know, I almost put a disclaimer at the bottom of that post just in case. I know a lot of people, in this game, have no idea what the term "grind" actually means ;)
  10. Zneeak Devoted Player

My argument against this is that the convenience of people already being through this once, the personal benefit of just having to purchace instead of revisiting the content, will help and destroy said content instead of keeping it relevant. Again, instead of putting a price-tag on everything we want, it would be much better to revisit the loot table, making the grind worth it. My early example, hurrying up the implementation of the GU47 loot system through all tiers. That would help a whole heap of people still grinding for that one missing style for a feat. Myself included there.

But at this point forward I am afraid I'm just going to be forced to recycle my earlier posts over and over since people go blind as soon as someone is opposed to something they want, especially if there is personal convenience and benefit involved.
    • Like x 1
  11. Zneeak Devoted Player

No one said only, maybe you should start practicing your reading comprehension before cluelessly insulting and calling people an A hole. Just a tip. :rolleyes:
  12. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Thanks for the confirmation.

No medication.... it IS the Holey part. :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  13. Zneeak Devoted Player

You seem to know more about the need of medicine than me. Maybe you should take a break from the forums, it doesn't seem to work out for you very well.
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

My original post was in no way attacking you.... or insulting you........

but still you HAD to reply to my post like an arrogant A hole.

And then you are surprised at the reply you got??? Really???

Now you are being an idiot on top of being an A hole.

Good job. :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  15. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Lets stop the back and forth before my thread is closed please, and get back to the topic at hand. Thanks:)
  16. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Sorry about that.

Will stop replying now.
    • Like x 1
  17. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

And, I think a lot of PC players forget that this is a console game too... where 'grind' is not a term often used.;)
    • Like x 1
  18. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

It's mostly all constructive and on topic dude, no worries. Disagreeing opinions aren't off topic:)
    • Like x 2
  19. same Johnny Dedicated Player

The back and forth is bad, but if people are able to keep it civil, it might help swing the devs decision one way or the other. Last I checked, your original post, with the idea, was over 100 likes. I've rarely seen an idea for a new feature get so many likes. Yeah, there will be those who oppose it, but if the devs caved on the feat unlocking thing (which actively affected gameplay at the time) and didn't feel it would turn players away from old content... I mean... It's just styles being unlocked on all toons. Who gives a...
    • Like x 2
  20. same Johnny Dedicated Player

Pretty sure people calling each other A-holes and all that is all but constructive. Doubt anyone is referring to your exchange of ideas with Chuckless...
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.