Buying styles on alts with replays

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Curse Bringer, Jul 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kravonik New Player

so they can buy the style but not get the feat. And if they want the feat then they spend the replay tokens.
    • Like x 1
  2. JRsoFLY_123 Committed Player

I need a second to make you the biggest cookie in the world.
    • Like x 1
  3. BigBadDogIV Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. Nuubia Well-Known Player

Um why don't we have this yet?
  5. BigBadDogIV Committed Player

This Thread Is Nightwing Approved...
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  6. ChuckLess New Player

Apparently I already commented in this thread, but I'm not gonna search 25 pages to see what I said. I'm sure it's something along the lines of "I approve".

I've actually been thinking of playing one of my many alts, but the thought of not having my full wardrobe really puts me off.
    • Like x 1
  7. BigBadDogIV Committed Player

I remember multiple of your posts in this thread. I'm surprised you don't remember. You have a good amount of posts over the last few pages of this thread.

Tho i think i recall you having a different avatar.
    • Like x 1
  8. Gamma Lantern Committed Player

I support this thread.
    • Like x 1
  9. BigBadDogIV Committed Player

All 4 of your posts on this thread. (i was wrong in my previous message. I was remembering you from a different thread)
    • Like x 1
  10. ChuckLess New Player

Hahaha! That's great! Thanks! :D
    • Like x 1
  11. DCUO ENTHUSIAST Dedicated Player

I would pay money for the STYLES, not just the feats on my other "mains."

Your alt could have 200 sp...If it looks like it just got off brainiac's ship, it's still unplayable imo.
  12. BigBadDogIV Committed Player

Lol no problem. Just so you know finding your posts only took about 2 mins thanks to the search option on the forums. Try it some time. It's real easy. If my computer wasn't such a piece of garbage it would have only taken me about 15 seconds to find your posts instead of the 2 mins it took.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.