Buff Nature and Electric already!!!!

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by CrappyHeals, Aug 1, 2016.

1. Black Jaq Devoted Player

If you watch the livestream, the test character had the Electricity power set. j/s
    • Like x 1
  2. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Mepps, the only thing I either missed or wa's not touched on were pet powers. How will they perform and what stat determines the pet strength?
  3. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

There is nothing wrong with electric or nature. The problem has been WM and AM. I think the fact the devs have said we screwed up. We are going back to the way the game was meant to be played is AWESOME! Skill points will help your toon, but not make you so godly that it's OP. A lot of the current top AM powers are gone. Everyone new to this game are gonna have to learn how to ACTUALLY play the game. This 1234 stuff is over! You all electric and nature players should be happy they are going this way.
  4. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Before the AM's were introduced I had no problem being able to dps with Electric. I am just hoping that I have not forgotten how I use to do it lol.

The more I think about it the more I like the changes. I can use any powers I want, I do not have to put SP into bs slots to get to the bottom tier of SP, DPS and Support roles will be much closer in damage which (in my head this makes sense) battle heals or trolls or tanks SHOULD be easier to do and with more variety. You can be a straight healer, healer with a bit more dps, a dps with a bit of healing, or straight dps. And they should all be closer in damage. I may actually use 4 armories for pve on some toons lol.
    • Like x 3
  5. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Maybe we finally got a dev that likes to play Electric?
    • Like x 3
  6. Xibo Loyal Player

Comming back in the times of GU 38, when Electricity was awesome !!!

• Like x 2
  7. L T Devoted Player

I'm thinking that the Devs have actually been working on this for several months. Whether Avair came in and concluded he's been left with a hopeless mess or Jackster made an executive decision to return the game to something like it was at the height of its popularity or a little of both we'll probably never know. Either way I see this as good for Electric. In the livestream, I definitely heard a comment that this would be next up on test (and another one that it might stay there for longer than normal).

Personally I can't wait! (Though I'm kind of afraid for Fire).
    • Like x 2
  8. Cyro Committed Player

They said multiple times it will be on test next however they said it may not be in the next gu. They told us if its not ready in time they will push it off to the side until its ready to launch
  9. Lara Kelly Well-Known Player

I think this "may" actually work this time anf finally fix nature dps, kinda weird I expected a buff not a nerf on everyone. and I rather not have AM anyway, since it kinda foces you to play one way only. Tho it would be nice also if the wolf transformation can be fixed to be instant like the dog transformation.

Tho what is a concern since WM may not really be giving out power, so the healer side may be harder to use and I dont like that bug form. I used to generate enought power for healing etc using WM , never used bug form..way too ugly! Ewww! :eek: I hope this won't cause power issues..or it may be like may fix the dps side but now healer side has issues?

Tho I rather not put up too much hope thus I rather wait and see the actual results when it goes live....

and if it works, I may actually consider comming back....
    • Like x 2
  10. SkullGang Devoted Player

May go back to my Static Push days if its viable.
    • Like x 1
  11. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

This will be the same as when WM was introduced. It's anot entirely different game. People WILL have a actually learn how to play.
  12. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

I was electric at that time. That was fun. Actually I was electric when it came out and during the static push times. I am so excited for all these changes. These OP powers from AM will actually be fun again. Running as my favorite battle roles will be viable again. GO BATTLE TANKS, TROLLS, AND HEALS!!!
    • Like x 1
  13. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

People are gonna have to erase the last 2 or 3 years from their mind. No changes are being made to electric or nature. They are fine, always have been. It's all the other powers that were messed up. The devs have admitted so, changing it back to how it's supposed to be. Now we can move on.
    • Like x 3
  14. HymnOfMercy Dedicated Player

Looking forward to battle roles.
    They will make a triumphant return
    • Like x 2
  15. HymnOfMercy Dedicated Player

Power regen is being reworked so it may not be as bad as people think. :)
    • Like x 2
  16. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Heck yeah! Soooo excited! Have been making alts like crazy so I can try different powers and see which I like best. OMG, this was long overdue.
    • Like x 2
  17. Black Jaq Devoted Player

This was a bugged build on Test at the time because Kaiser was getting WM crits on Static Push with Electrocute and Electrogenesis active.
    • Like x 3
  18. Black Jaq Devoted Player

One thing I guess we'll need clarification on moving forward is also how Savage Growth and Electroburst will be tagged: melee or non-melee? Canine form is obviously melee but those are the only range dependent powers available.
    • Like x 2
  19. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

I'm wondering if it'd be wise to keep Overcharge with the changes? That used to be some good damage.
  20. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Tunso screwed over Overcharge and ESB. When the time comes to announce ability specific changes, we could campaign to have them reverted back to their original application. I never understood why he removed the small DoT from ESB while Singularity remained the same.
    • Like x 4