Buff Nature and Electric already!!!!

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by CrappyHeals, Aug 1, 2016.

1. Xibo Loyal Player

Can't wait to damage out Mental exploit players with my Electricity toon :)
  2. Pyrometers Active Player

Today I was kicked from DWFE for being an electric dps after I switched from atomic ...................IS this whats been going on?
  3. Ant Tao Well-Known Player

Yep. For almost 2 years now. Welcome lol.
    • Like x 3
  4. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

o_O i wonder what world you living in? :confused:
  5. Streven Dedicated Player

I can't stand the waiting.
  6. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

i think we all getting tired of the waiting game..
    • Like x 1
  7. krytine Loyal Player

Galvanize needs to be restored to how it originally was with each ally it's distance is increased range as well as the strength of the heal. It's hots should be almost doubled or make it while the charge is on all allies all other heals would be made stranger in intensity.

Tesla ball would have its damage and healing effects 0may to 3m have the most strikes beyond 3m to 7m would be about 70% of the strikes chance and beyond 7m to 12.5m only about 50% striking

Overcharge would build in damage and if allies have have a bio charge would receive a hot similar to e. Bursts ticks while each new electrical strike increaseesthetic damage and burst heal to allies within 5m

Switch e. Gen from the nearest ally to furthest ally adding to any ally a wash out heal up to 12.5m with bio charges and static charges on all heals would increase in magnitude. Also increase the damage tick by about 40 to 50%.

Flux bubble would continue to have a push back but when the shield is broken a explosive charge damaging and stunning adds up to 3m the same would be for transducer super charge as well

Ionic drain increase damage and the initial over time ticks and if allies are charged the heals increases in strength and if enemies are charged increase damage.
    • Like x 1
  8. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

I really hope they don't over- buff electric, I've been this power since day 1 and I would hate if it became the fotm.

Personally, I've been able to beat a 175 mental dps using the shortcut, so I know for a fact it doesn't need some enormous substantial increase to the damage.
  9. Ant Tao Well-Known Player

Your Joker avatar is fitting lol.
    • Like x 1
  10. Tilz Loyal Player

Lol.. If you Beat a mental dps with same cr i want to know your loadout /Rotation and I also Doubt the mental dps knows what He is doing.. No way electricity Beats mental
    • Like x 1
  11. xD25x Dedicated Player

Ive said it before and ill say it again. Electric dps needs a burst option. DOT based powers will always fall behind on sets of adds and every raid is designed the same now. Adds-Boss-Adds-Boss etc etc.
    • Like x 2
  12. Delta796th Loyal Player

[IMG]
  13. Cyro Committed Player

I Like all your ideas however i hate the egen idea. I think it should remain basically the same
  14. krytine Loyal Player

It was the flavor of the month when it came out for about 6 months
  15. Streven Dedicated Player

I wouldn't even acknowledge that guy's post. It's such a blatant troll post it's ridiculous.
    • Like x 3
  16. krytine Loyal Player

I would also like to see a new or different supercharge something alone the lines of a Jacob's ladder check out open switch leg 500 kv and you will see the awesome power of Electric.

I also think certain powers should interact with others electical creates burning effec5s and would work well with ice and water when it comes out
    • Like x 1
  17. Streven Dedicated Player

Still hoping for some good news!
  18. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Still hoping for for a fix before Febuary
  19. krytine Loyal Player

Not looking for a hotfix or quick fix looking for a different change in direction for electrics dot and wm to be revamped improved maybe even change a power or two and expand others
  20. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

I did not say anything about a hotfix or quick fix. I mean fixed as in where it needs to be.