Buff Nature and Electric already!!!!

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by CrappyHeals, Aug 1, 2016.

1. krytine Loyal Player

Gotta it seems that more players look for a buff hotfix something here and now instead of really getting it fixed that's all man
    • Like x 1
  2. krytine Loyal Player

I am hoping for fundamental changes and not quick fixes just a buff things a sure to get all screwy. But changing the setup the interactions then if they need to tone it down then the base line should be ok kinda like when atomic gleamed out they had to tweak it a little
  3. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

First off please stay on topic" i am being 100% Serious making this thread because i love electric and would love to try out Nature.

We were told August 31, we would be hearing something about the Electric&Nature power's sometime in September .

i have never played nature but i have been a electric player since before leaving the game back in 2011-2012 i came back and still am electric.

i have been electric with my main up until Gu63 i finally switch to celestial But i really i miss the Electric power,i would be fine with making another alt if it came down to it.

But as right now (No) because the powers both of them just straight up suck, you can barely beat stuff such as solo's and duos, don't even get me started on the alert's and raids and the kicks.

at the same time i would love to make a nature alt cause nature is a power i have never been before.

it was Gu50 that they got touch" that was 14 GU ago, 12 month's=1 year, so we have been waiting for 1 year and 2 month since the last update happen, i expect a little more of a wait.

it is September 15, we got only 15 days left and then we are in October.

like i said i expect a little more of a wait but some news on these powers would be great right about now considering we have been waiting for a long time and the fact we are getting closer and closer to October and then a new year.
    • Like x 2
  4. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Mepps said we'll get news later this month.
    • Like x 3
  5. bmce84 Loyal Player

Even if the say something it still won't be like a hot fix, Mepps said they can't really do anything that could affect the current plans, like weapons, so chances are the announcement might just be that both powers will get their change at the same time as weapons, since Earth and Sorcery don't need an immediate fix.
  6. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

i know that" but as i said 15 days left till this Month ends, he made that announcement 15 days ago, time can fly by just like that.

i'm not expecting it to be a hot fix, the Mid_range is what i am talking about and weapons is up next but if they plan to announce it in sep like mepps said they would needs to happen soon.

weapons i feel hoping praying that will be happen next month and praying we get our mid_range in Nov, and they end the year with Sorcery and earth's Mid_range in December. that's what i am hoping for
  7. SkullGang Devoted Player

Maybe we will hear something next week.
  8. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

o_O i am hoping so.
  9. Cyro Committed Player

I feel as though if we get news it will be somewhere along the lines of sometime in march e/n will get worked on
    • Like x 1
  10. Joker17 New Player

Hell yeah! Please I love DCUO so! Or whatever you believe. I don't care. Lol
  11. Fearlantern77 Well-Known Player

Yea can't wait just created my Flash villian rogue speedster recently. Dpsing is kinda of decent, but they should increase the might ticks faster and like everyone says buff the power with the weapon.
  12. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

So no update at all for electric and Nature. They are just going to get rid of AM's and WM's. Not sure how I feel about all this. There are good and bad but I do feel ripped off time wise. So much wasted time and effort put into threads like theses...testing....not to mention the wasted money and time the devs spent on the AM's and WM's just to throw them out now.
    • Like x 2
  13. Nicolas Gallardo Committed Player

Who said they are going to get rid of WM's and AM's?
  14. tokidokij Active Player

They posted a new StatsMatter post in the development forum. They'll be getting rid of AM and WM bonuses. More detail over there!
    • Like x 1
  15. Nicolas Gallardo Committed Player

What bonuses? The power regen for example? Sorry i didnt know about that thread
  16. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

it just got post...less than an hour ago. Check out the thread and it should make everything clear.
    • Like x 2
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

To be clear, the stats revamp messaging is what I was referring to earlier in this thread.
    • Like x 1
  18. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

I think what ppl are asking is am removal launching at same time as stats revamp
  19. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Will Omnipotence pieces be addressed in the livestream?
  20. Ant Tao Well-Known Player

The question on everyone's mind is do we have to wait even longer? Last time I remember waiting for an electric hotfix then midrange began, placing dots at the bottom of the list.
    • Like x 2