Balance Legends Initiative

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Grand Shaw, Jan 12, 2015.

1. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Taps in general weren't upped, so it has made just tapping far less effective with TF. That's part of what I used him to test out yesterday or the day before.
  2. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Less damage doesn't mean less supercharge for his Harvey Dom, unless I missed something?
  3. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

It make a it harder to get kills without counters. And less kills does mean less SC.
    • Like x 1
  4. MrWon Committed Player

Steel is so hard to play now. Two hand is so much harder to use in Legends in general now.
  5. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

So is Harley Quinn.
    Two Handed got a major shaft
    • Like x 2
  6. Absolix Loyal Player

Good news Cheetah's modified MA apparently got super buffed.
    Now it looks like FNL is going to be filled with Catwoman and Shazam.
    • Like x 1
  7. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Because Steel was low tier and two handed was never a good weapon.
    • Like x 2
  8. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

I know it got super buffed.
    Im not that excited about it because it takes her learning curve away.

And oh great. Then we have the stagnant Amazonians and the forever weak Kryptonians..
    all except Supergirl.
  9. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Not really, no. She still requires skill. Some don't know how to use her berserker correctly, let alone that it exists.
  10. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

I doubt it
  11. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Just yesterday I ran into a Cheetah that used her shield after counters instead of when she was in berserker mode. :p
  12. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Cheetah... that berserker of hers... it's a true life saver. I know this isn't the place for it, but why is she considered mid tier instead of upper mid? (Especially thanks to that 50% buff)

Not counting the learning curve
  13. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

It would be because of the zerk. If she's upper mid, it'd be because of the weapon changes.
    • Like x 1
  14. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Her lunge, her axle kick, and her spinning punch can all easily hit 1.1k without zerk.
  15. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Ready my post again, I specifically stated if she's upper mid tier now it's because of the weapon changes that allow it to deal more damage, not because of zerk.
  16. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Yes. And I mentioned the weapon damage WITHOUT the berserk. So it is the weapon changes, not the zerk.
    • Like x 1
  17. CrazyArtBrown Dedicated Player

I brought this up the other day on the tier guide thing I maintain. She's clearly better enough now to outclass most of the mid tier characters. The real question in my mind is whether she can keep up with the other Upper Mid characters. Most of them also got a weapon buff, either HB (Circe, Fate, Faust) or Brawling (Atrocitus, Supergirl). The whole Upper Mid tier moved up a bit in my mind. I'm not sure whether Cheetah's large buff was enough for her to catch up. (I don't really have a real opinion; I never play her)
    • Like x 2
  18. HymnOfMercy Dedicated Player

Good. Cheetah got buffed. Still... doesn't feel that unique anymore :(

Now, Weak lanterns (Im looking at you Saint, Arkillo, and Kilowog)

Weak Kryptonians (Power Girl, Superman, Zod, Ursa)

What are we gonna do about those?
    How can you make them better?

And of course, the always in WW Shadow Amazons.
    im looking at you Wonder Girl and Donna Troy.
    • Like x 1
  19. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

So then we angrily agree with each other :p

This is the other thing that I'm thinking as well. Either way I'm gonna wait a little while bit to see if they adjust some of the regular weapon combos, because some are totally out of line it seems.
    • Like x 2
  20. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

I don't get why "watched threads" don't give you alert notifications after a certain point. :mad:

I just read it. You make a good point about Cheetah having to be able to compete with the other Upper Mid tier legends.