Balance Legends Initiative

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Grand Shaw, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Absolix Loyal Player

Isn't Circe still upper mid tier already? HB is even better now and her survivability is still high
  2. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Nerfs:
    Bane* - 5569 or 5897 (Supercharge)
    Bane is a tricky one because of his SC. If we can't nerf the SC itself, which I see no reason not to, then lowering his base health to 5569, Atrocitus's level, would make his SC far more rewarding, while making him low health to add in the risk factor.

Bizarro - 5569 (Damage mitigation)
    Bizarro has 3 powers that mitigate 75% damage, unless you reduce the mitigation by 50%, or make each of his first 3 powers vary in mitigation, (25%, 75%, 50%) then lowering his health even more than the original is valid in my opinion, especially when you can spam annihilate.

Catwoman - 5569 (Burst Damage)
    Catwoman's shield is used to clip for more effective burst damage, but it's still a shield regardless of how it's used.

Lex Luthor - 5569 or 5897 (Burst Damage; Lacks survivability)
    Shazam - I'm not even going to suggest a health nerf for this guy. It's his Supercharge and his Mercury Escape that need the actually nerfing.

Original Health Points:
    Bane - 6552
    Bizarro - 5897
    Catwoman - 6224
    Lex Luthor - 6552
    • Like x 2
  3. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

I just think that 5242 HP is too low for any legend. 5569 should be the minimum. But you are right that she's upper mid.
    • Like x 1
  4. MrWon Committed Player

Same here, even if she has all those defensive loadouts, I feel 5242 is too low for any legend toon. It's just doesn't feel right...also because she's really power hungry. I wish they either buff her HP slightly, or they tone down the power cost on some of her loadouts.
  5. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Watching one of my latest vids I realized I was just guzzling power with her. Went full on stupid and used her shield and her teleport in the same life. 500 aka 50% of your power. A terrible mistake, especially when soder is on cooldown.

Then today I did some scrims and managed to use her power a lot more efficiently. Think I only got stunned due to lack of power once.
  6. MrWon Committed Player

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but Hal Jordan's hold range does like 100-300 damage.:confused:
  7. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

It's been delayed for a long time, never noticed the lack of damage. I'll test it a few times.
  8. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Good ol' Brice did it for me. The max damage he got off of it was 574, a random critical. Everything else was between 100 and 200.
  9. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Want to make sure that is understood that the 574 Crit was the Counter Damage, not the actual Hold Range. The Hold Range never ever hit for anything more than 274 that I saw...and I purposely spammed the piss out of it in the match just to see.

Oh and just so it is also clear...the Hold Range is still delayed :\.
    • Like x 1
  10. kravonik New Player

Get rid of Catwoman. Then everything else is fine.
  11. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

No. Shaw hate Catwoman. Catwoman must leave. :p

Besides, dealing with overpowered characters is only half the problem. We gotta deal with underpowered characters too.
    • Like x 1
  12. kravonik New Player

True. But still getting rid of Catwoman is still a good idea.
  13. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Calm down there :p. Why would getting rid of Catwoman possibly be a good idea while Lex Luthor, Shazam and Two-Face are still a thing?
    • Like x 2
  14. kravonik New Player

because I can handle losing to them :)

and it takes skill to win with those toons. You can close your eyes and still win with Catwoman.
  15. Sabigya Steadfast Player

I don't..know.where.to.begin. I am just going to assume you are joking.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. kravonik New Player

lol :)
  17. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Fixed that for ya.

Seriously Catwoman is OP in the RIGHT hands. Luthor, Shazam, and Two Face are op in almost ANYONE'S hands.
    • Like x 2
  18. kravonik New Player

I know. :)
  19. Agent Ahri Well-Known Player

I was Supergirl and a catwoman got me down to 15-20% life by just BB spamming and giving me free counters.
  20. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Don't forget Supergirl has below average health and 0 survivability. Imagine if it was a skilled Catwoman