An Extra Special Cyber Monday For Members!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Will Power Loyal Player

Here's My support to DCUO for the end of the year

DC Universe™ Online 5000 Marketplace Cash (Add-On Content) [IMG] $44.99
    DC Universe™ Online 2000 Marketplace Cash (Add-On Content)[IMG]$19.99
    DC Universe™ Online 500 Marketplace Cash (Add-On Content) [IMG] $4.99
    DC Universe™ Online 500 Marketplace Cash (Add-On Content) [IMG] $4.99
    So I just bought 8000 MC

What did I buy?

Green Arrow
    Guy Gardner
    All the slim Auras
    1 Dynasty Starter set
    Maxed out Broker just for the heck of it.
    and bought some replay badges to finish off my MC
    What remains will wait till the next Discount which is 40 MC.

What did I do with the rest of my money I bought Shadow of Mordor for 29.99
    • Like x 1
  2. Johnny Flash New Player

Can anyone help me? yesterday i did a collection the news from around the world and i didnt receive the archer feet for the feat because of a problem on the dcuo mail
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

For clarity, the member discount has increased to 25% for both PlayStation and PC players. This increase and the Base Builder's Weekend sale are both in effect today (cyber monday).
    • Like x 6
  4. Jafin 10000 Post Club

The discount in conjunction with the base item sale is great. Nabbed 8 Armories for only 1,800 SC instead of 3,200, and I got double SC on Friday so really I only paid 1/4 of the price :D (unless my math is off)
  5. MoreAwesomeMechanic New Player

For clarity fir everyone it's actually only an additional 15% off because legendary members already get 10% off. Just pointing that out for those no aware.
    • Like x 1
  6. W1cked1 New Player

How do you use the Lair, like the Ancient Lair? When i add this to the base items, nothing changes.
    All items look the same.
  7. KN1TE Dedicated Player

It's been decreasing yearly. Last year was 30% the year b4 was 40 or 50% off. Good idea to decrease the sales % when there is a decreasing amount of players actually playing. Yeah I'm sure the number of people who download the game always increases as every time there is a new download of the game. But that is looking at the numbers skewd. PnL is how many more paying players u have over the year or quarter b4. The Soviet Union used to tell everything was good with sales & production when it was a flat out lie & it clasped with people wondering how. Hope something like that does not happen to D.C. or worse our country. Anyways, the numbers of how many play or pay, surely decrease. Some might rush back for sales or new content. Better sales normally bring back more players and they spend more. For those who r mathematically challenged it is a good buy or to those who r new & never saw a sale.
  8. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Speaking only for myself, and I am unanimous in this...

I took advantage of the Black Friday Sale to get $100 worth of Station Cash for only $45! That's a 55% savings! :cool:

And now I can buy any items I want on the Marketplace for 25% off the regular price, and I believe Base Items are on the final day of their sale, with even bigger savings! So, all told, I'm reaping huge savings right now! :D

But, as always, Your Mileage May Vary. ;)
  9. Mazarati Active Player

25% really? What a load of bull. You gave the PC players half off. Pc players got double station cash. Basically half off. I love this game, but seriously! Giving PC players double SC to which ever they buy, and only giving PS players 25% off to what ever we buy is complete bull. We want equal treatment! Equal sales.
    • Like x 1
  10. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

This is awesome that you combined the sales.
    I'm curious if the marketing folks considered that some members would purchase base items on Thursday-Sunday, only to see the price drop even further on Monday. There is the potential to create buyers remorse for early shoppers?
    This is not a complain, just an observation for future consideration...I did most of my shopping today.:)
  11. KN1TE Dedicated Player

Glad people still can remember and do math.
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You need to relocate your base to a new location matching the theme.
    • Like x 3
  13. Waterfall Well-Known Player

Can I look forward to you making a post complaining again when ps gets a sale that pc does not get? You know. .. to fairly treat both platforms and all.
  14. Mazarati Active Player

yes you can
  15. Mazarati Active Player

Would love a half off sale right now!! Mepps this 100$ left on my PSN killing me, I need replays please. I'm sorry but 25% off just will not do it.
  16. Hyperwarp New Player

Is this still Cyber Monday? I thought it was until I tried looking at purchasing SC, and see they are regular price (500SC for $5.00, 1000SC for $10.00, and so forth). I even looked at trying to purchase another month of all access, but it is still the same $14.99.
  17. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

That's because the 25% member discount only applies to things you normally get the 10% discount on, i.e. consumables, style items, base items, Legends characters, etc.

The discount on Station Cash (50% MORE SC for FREE) was a BLACK FRIDAY ONLY special.
    • Like x 2
  18. Hyperwarp New Player

Ahh, okay. Thanks for the info. I was wondering what was going on, lol.
    • Like x 1
  19. Proto1118 Committed Player

So you're telling me that I could have waited and got an extra 15% off of the Base amenities I bought on Thursday?
    :mad:
  20. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

Does the Cyber Monday sell also affect items in the loyalty vendor?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.