An Extra Special Cyber Monday For Members!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

On Monday, December 1st, members on PS4, PS3, and PC will be able to take advantage of special savings in the Marketplace. Log in and find the 10% membership discount has been increased to 25%! Not a member yet? Sign up today and take advantage of these offers.

*Cyber Monday deals and All Access member benefits apply only to SOE titles currently included in All Access. Promotion does not include Landmark or Dragon’s Prophet.
    • Like x 12
  2. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

3. Rasta Committed Player

25%? That's it?
    • Like x 16
  4. BigBabyGeezuz Dedicated Player

25%...
    • Like x 6
  5. Skidmarc Committed Player

eh...guess I'm waiting until Christmas.
    • Like x 13
  6. La Shark Dedicated Player

Wow!

All these great deals.

Im scared now O.O

is this a fire sale?
  7. z4tsu Well-Known Player

only 25%......
    • Like x 5
  8. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

o_O

So, y'all would rather get a 0% off sale?
    • Like x 13
  9. Rasta Committed Player

That's not the point. I dont remember if it was last year or two years ago, but their christmas sale was 50% off. These types of sales don't happen that often and for their rarity I'd like a little better than 25%
    • Like x 9
  10. 1ndab0x176 New Player

you just explained ur own confussion rasta. it's at christmas time. not black friday, not cyber monday. be happy they are throwing in an extra sale this year.
    • Like x 8
  11. Azrael New Player

25%!? wow lowest sale we ever had.
    • Like x 2
  12. BigBabyGeezuz Dedicated Player

No guarantee of a Christmas sale. The game must be making so much money they don't need to offer big discounts.
    • Like x 3
  13. Lurkermon New Player

Well the base builders discount ends on Tuesday. So another 25% off the 50% discounted base items isn't bad. I already bought something with my normal membership discount, should have waited as I'd like that difference back now haha (got 10% off instead of 25%)

Plus, I'd bet they have some more stuff that'll get lowered too.
    • Like x 4
  14. Locarthemanbeast Committed Player

Awesome. Does this 25% stay with us for good or will it be ending soon?
  15. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Monday only mate.
    • Like x 1
  16. SocratesGS Well-Known Player

They aren't overlapping. The base builders discount ends at the server restart Monday morning. The same server restart that will kick off the next sale.
  17. Mageara Well-Known Player

Are you guys for real?
    You must really hate PS server. I know who isn't getting my money this holiday..........
    • Like x 8
  18. Sbel Devoted Player

Um, no.

• Like x 5
  19. Saiyan King New Player

Wowwwwwwwwwww pc got both double sc and this sale!!! This sale is bad but they get 2 -_-
  20. Dametria Loyal Player

If the sales follow the same pattern as last year then we should see a 50% off most MP items around Christmas. So just wait for that one to get the most value from your SC. :)
    • Like x 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.