An Extra Special Cyber Monday For Members!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unknown Legend Active Player

Was hoping to go on a small shopping spree, Guess I'll wait till Christmas.
    • Like x 3
  2. Lord CoolerIV New Player

lol %15 you call that cyber monday i call it ******
    • Like x 1
  3. Nexus Dragoon New Player

i am getting industrious day trader war room packs, cave lair and 3 armorys. if i wait till monday i will save 500+ sc
  4. Neuthonix Active Player

I can't believe that you guys are whining for more...
    Be happy that you have atleast 25%, they gave us 50% months ago, Jesus....
    • Like x 3
  5. ErnieB Loyal Player

you guys keep complaining, in case you forgot we already got double SC (which is like getting it 50% off), we already had a great deal and now this will add to it.
    • Like x 1
  6. Nexus Dragoon New Player

I am fine with it i paid $25 for 5000 sc now there knocking off another 15% i am only going to spend half my cash :)
  7. Lord Raiden Dedicated Player

Is that 25% counting towards all subscriptions.

Edit: never mind read it again. Guess I won't be re-subbing till the Christmas sale, if/when they have it.
    • Like x 1
  8. AceMoney(22) New Player

kinda wish i hadent bought that power respec token now, even thought i bought 8k sc for bf sales, gunna use this as oppurtunity to buy movement respec and more armouries
  9. DarkThorn Dedicated Player

I'll be holding out until Christmas. IF they don't offer us a decent sale at Christmas, then I just won't play after my supplies run out. Last year they had 30% on Black Friday, 25% on Cyber Monday and 50% on Christmas. Since they're going again with 25% Cyber Monday, I expect the 50% next month.
    • Like x 3
  10. foriso New Player

base builder discount ends with tuesdays restart.
  11. Circe New Player

"We"? Most of the playerbase didn't get double or half off anything.
    • Like x 5
  12. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

I can hardly wait for Monday.
  13. DG-MOD-04 New Player

Please keep all replies constructive and appropriate for discussion.

Thanks!
    • Like x 3
  14. Yui Loyal Player

He meant the PC side.
  15. DarkSyde79 Loyal Player

25%... I'll pass.
  16. rival exe New Player

For us non members that's exactly what this sale is.
    • Like x 3
  17. Alekimsior New Player

Not to mention that the Base Builder Weekend is turning out to be a fiasco. Was really looking forward on splurging on the game, but after such weak show of force..... I think I'll pass.
  18. Owl Devoted Player

Note that the Cyber Monday Sale in 2013 was also 25%:
    https://www.dcuniverseonline.com/ne...on-cyber-monday-25-percent-bonus-station-cash

There is also a PSN promotion if you spend $100 this weekend, you will get a $15 credit back on December 15th:
    http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/11/25/co-op-gaming-sale-starts-today-save-up-to-65/
    • Like x 2
  19. Abisial Committed Player

That's you Implying that the people upset are on PC, which I can guarantee is incorrect. You got the great deal not we, us, or everyone just you PC players.
    • Like x 5
  20. Toshknight Loyal Player

i love soe.... i know lots of the games have bugs. but... they always do something to make up for the wrong things theyve done in the past.... just wish swg would have had a chance. but Everquest1 and 2. planetside2. ultimaonline. and the upcoming H1Z1 is gonna be a fun walking dead type sandbox mmo. but cant wait til monday i bought 20 bucks worth of cash yesterday and it sucks though my sub renews on tuesday..... so i cant use my free 500 on mon
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.