Accidental perfection clues ?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by xpoipoix, Dec 10, 2014.

1. EconoKnight XIII Legion

I listened to my friend Hawk, and the clues become more visible with beer. Sorry people under 21; you're just going to have to wait.
    • Like x 7
  2. Sylo Committed Player

We had two or three glowing ones that went in:confused:
    • Like x 1
  3. Prosser Dedicated Player

Ya... the one time I got it (all league run too :)) I picked the ones i thought glowed the most...... of course that never worked again....
  4. Buckley Loyal Player

Well a clue is only a clue if you know what the clue is.
  5. SuperNerdGeekOverkill Dedicated Player

there is no contradiction between the combination being random and clues to the combination being offered.

I could think of a random number and then still give you a clue that it's somewhere between 73 and 75. Doesn't make the number any less random.
    • Like x 1
  6. Deranya Dedicated Player

Last night for the third time I have seen, we got the feat because the one that picked didn't give a ... Didn't care for it. We tried to see clues but we didn't see anything that would even pass as one. So maybe people, it's time to stop caring and just pick them up and accept the responsibility of fails!! o/ you can do it
    • Like x 1
  7. Remander Steadfast Player

Yeah, as Sylo said, we had a mix. I thought maybe it was based on a range between the most glowing and least glowing, because our most glowing was the shield, while the least was the skull. Both of those went in. How you pick the other two, I have no idea. I was also looking to see if the glow changed as you put artifacts in. Didn't. We were even messing with our visual effects settings and went so far as to look at the artifacts through the purple aura of the areas where they are placed. I like to think we're a fairly smart group, but there was no discernable pattern (aura, rune, color, flash rate, etc.) that we could see.
  8. xpoipoix Well-Known Player

So no1 have a clue about the clues yet ? XD
  9. drkhrt1 Well-Known Player

I haven't run it this week but had anyone looked at the correlation of colors on the pillars after you beat 1st boss to color of the artifact. I have noticed the colors on pillars change as you progress to the artifacts and that there are 4 different colors that show up. Two before the split group and 1 on each side of split group.

Of course I am probably way off base. I will update after I run this tonight.
  10. DialH New Player

Nothing has changed in this feat or its "clues."

Devs, please update the patch notes since this fix didn't make it into GU43 as stated.
    • Like x 1
  11. xpoipoix Well-Known Player

We made 20 runs over the weekend but no accidental perfection and no1 noticed any clue or changes in any of thlse runs could a dev tell us plz what those clues are cause every1 i asked never saw any clues
  12. xpoipoix Well-Known Player

Is there no "green name" that can leave us a helpful comment on this ?:confused: ?
  13. DarkNovaBlaze Dedicated Player

Still no one's figured out the real clue?
  14. DialH New Player

There aren't any clues. The changes didn't go out in GU43 as originally stated.
  15. Cable Committed Player

Is this something that was definitively stated by a dev?
  16. DialH New Player

Not yet, still waiting for a green name, but there are no changes in appearance, sound, gameplay, or any other sort of clue between last week and GU43. I assume the notes will be updated soon to reflect that the change wasn't put in.
  17. Cable Committed Player

I agree that there appears to be nothing out of the ordinary that seems changed but I still reserve the possibility that we simply haven't discovered it yet. That being said...a green name should really at least let us know whether the change was added or not. It's not as though that gives some kind of advantage.
    • Like x 3
  18. Chetzman Level 30

I have ran this twice today to attempt the feat. And on both runs, it seems to be the artifacts WITHOUT the glow. I never got the feat yet, but if anyone else is willing to try this theory, please share the outcome. Will try doing more runs tonight to test it further.
  19. BumblingB I got better.

That's why my leaguemate said earlier on. The 3 w/o the glow are automatically ones chosen and then one of the 4 glowing ones is the right one.
  20. DarkNovaBlaze Dedicated Player

I really don't think it's the glow. Whenever I've done it after the update, the right combination was a mix of glowing and non-glowing artefacts. And no, it wasn't always 3:1. I think some seem to always glow more like the Wings, Chest, and Shield. And some glow less like the Chalice and the Shard.

I could be wrong. If someone can post a video of them getting the right combination by looking at the glows that would be great.