Accidental perfection clues ?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by xpoipoix, Dec 10, 2014.

1. SuperNerdGeekOverkill Dedicated Player

haha, good try :D
    • Like x 1
  2. DizzyKraken Developer

This is on PCTest now, and once that cycle of testing gets moved forward it will be on Live.
    • Like x 13
  3. xpoipoix Well-Known Player

Sounds good : )
  4. xpoipoix Well-Known Player

Any playing on test have a first video from it ? Would go myself but iam playing on ps4
  5. Nugemiester Active Player

im hoping those that are able to visually see it on test can share some insight as well!!
  6. ErnieB Loyal Player

This is what I did to get the feat, put the camera as back as possible, looked carefully and notice 4 artifacts had more of glow than others, and what do you know those where the right ones, not sure if I was lucky or these where the actual clues and I happen to stumble across them.
  7. Nugemiester Active Player

I'm thinking you were just lucky!! I've tried using that method to no avail. Lol. It gets hard when some artifacts already glow more than others to begin with. But I'm thinking they implemented environmental clues with hidden drawings on the walls and ceiling but I guess we'll get more info about it when pc testers and debs she's some light on it
  8. ErnieB Loyal Player

devs could at least say what some clues where or might have been, even uf they where changed later we could get an idea if we actually saw them or not,
  9. Dakota Leon Active Player

I'm still bother by the fact that the update notes are basically saying that there were clues before...
  10. Trinidad James Loyal Player

Question for you,
    [IMG]

Can we get a clue as to what the clue is?
  11. DizzyKraken Developer

I'm sure pics of the clues will be posted "soon" :)
    • Like x 1
  12. ChuckLess New Player

I am very much against there being clues to this feat. There should be more feats that could possibly never happen.

There's just nothing special in this game
    • Like x 1
  13. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

Batman could solve it without clues....
    • Like x 4
  14. Chocolate Enforcer Committed Player

Why? There is absolutely no skill involved and it takes a lucky chance to get the feat.
    • Like x 6
  15. Scar-Red Nova Dedicated Player

You're just saying that because you don't have it! :p
    • Like x 1
  16. just an honest dps New Player

Well technically you need some amount of skill to beat the first 2 bosses and the split hallway...
  17. Chocolate Enforcer Committed Player

Shhh go back to your hole lol
    • Like x 1
  18. Nugemiester Active Player

Anyone on test server wanna share some pics or clues about this feat? Any information about this would be greatly appreciated.
  19. Penryn The Gadgeteer

[IMG]

I just got this on the Test Server a few minutes ago. The clues are there. I'm not going to spoil what the clues are though.
    • Like x 3
  20. Valsmurf Loyal Player

Cool! Just want to know are the clues really obvious or could we still miss it if we don't look carefully?