Accidental perfection clues ?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by xpoipoix, Dec 10, 2014.

1. Remander Steadfast Player

They're in GU 44, so yeah.
  2. DizzyKraken Developer

It's out there now for your perusal.
    • Like x 2
  3. Tenilla Ice New Player

You need to find a Blue Pawprint that's the first clue, then you put it in your notebook cuz its who's clues? Blue's Clues!
    • Like x 8
  4. Tenilla Ice New Player

I think about this as you all say what is known vs what is unknown about the clues.

Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns -- the ones we don't know we don't know. And if one looks throughout the history of our country and other free countries, it is the latter category that tend to be the difficult ones
  5. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

Perhaps to show the feat name is Artifact Perfection instead of Accidental Perfection?
    • Like x 1
  6. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

The clues are too easy now :/
  7. just an honest dps New Player

what is the clue
  8. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I didn't run it so what are they?
  9. Juxes Committed Player

Since people are hell bent on not saying nothing, the clues are, seeing the required artifacts in between the walls after the split.
    My group saw the skull, chest, rock shard, and bowl stuck in walls right before the room you select the artifacts from.

You're welcome.
    • Like x 3
  10. just an honest dps New Player

you didn't even give me a chance to say thanks! :(
    • Like x 1
  11. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

Just as juxes stated the clues are the artifacts themselves..... The even changed the feat name tbh its kinda ridiculous now. But well at least its a feat I can take out of my list...
  12. Fools Fire Loyal Player

Sometimes they're also in the ceiling.