Accidental perfection clues ?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by xpoipoix, Dec 10, 2014.

1. Trinidad James Loyal Player

Guys! the cake is a lie! Do not eat it!

[IMG]
  2. Burnt New Player

I see what you did there lol
    • Like x 1
  3. BumblingB I got better.

[IMG]
    [IMG]

What? Wrong blue dog? ;)
    • Like x 9
  4. Burnt New Player

LOL. I was thinking Blues Clues because I used to watch it with my daughter. Talk about your head scratchers... ;)
    • Like x 1
  5. BumblingB I got better.

I know, but mine is at least in theme. ;)
    • Like x 1
  6. Skylar New Player

I have figured out the pattern for the feat. Working on a list so it would be a sure thing, instead of better odds.
    Villain, LADYOFTHE SKYY
  7. Lightws Dedicated Player

I didn't see any clues i was staring at the arts tho and seen a slim glow about them. But some that glowed still missed at times. I was just trying to figure out the "clues" I already have the feat and have gotten it for ALOT of people. But what I don't understand is what these "clues" are.
    • Like x 1
  8. Skylar New Player

I am not 100% sure that there arent any visual clues like that. From what I have found the clues are the weapons that drop, the artifacts u pick up and where they place. I am coming up with a list and instructions to make it a sure thing. Just takes times to get into raids to confim the list and orders.
  9. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

I started making a list myself lol. Gave up after about 40 individual and totally different combinations with not a single 1 repeating and absolutely no discernible pattern with the only thing I found out being that the shard and wing artifacts are the most common ones in the combos. Good luck with your list lol.
  10. Juxes Committed Player

Sooo is anyone gonna spill the damn beans on what the clues are or you gonna just save for yourself and be greedy and selfish ?

Seriously every single time that theres a thread about this feat theres always someone who claims they knows all and that it wasn't random can you just share your omnipotent knowledge already its pissing me off.
    • Like x 5
  11. Waterfall Well-Known Player

Just put that through google translate. "When you realize that im trolling you, you are going to want to kick me in the face."
    • Like x 8
  12. Little Sister New Player

The glow of the artifacts.
    • Like x 1
  13. TheHeartbreakkid New Player

Explain, please. :)
  14. Flightboy New Player

Both Quantum and Sis are TROLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSS in game.... Just SAYING... :p

I would also like to thank the both of you for making me stare at what seemed like endlessness at the artifacts with my mates!

Punks lol! That is all... :D
    • Like x 1
  15. ChuckLess New Player

Wait. Didn't the Devs themselves say that this was "completely random"?

Or did something change I am not aware of?
  16. Miike Fury Well-Known Player

got it on my first try after reading this thread...lol
    people completely ignoring the people answer the questions
    • Like x 1
  17. Prosser Dedicated Player

GU 43
    • Like x 2
  18. Jafin 10000 Post Club

As Deranya said already we combed that raid with a fine tooth comb when they announced that clues would be "more evident", a statement which indicates there were clues in the first place. We looked at the glowing colours on everything that glowed and from what we could see none of them had any correlation to the final combination whatsoever.
  19. Remander Steadfast Player

Yeah, we scrutinized the artifacts. No obvious pattern. Looked at the auras, the runes, the pulse rate, etc. The actual order required had no clear relationship from what we could tell.
  20. Canadian Justice Committed Player

Based off what we observed in a few runs tonight there are glowing artifacts and non glowing ones. The three non glowing ones go in with no issue and one of the four remaining glowing ones completes the feat. We didn't get it for one of the few remaining members we have without the feat but this pattern seems to be a winner.

Of course this could be totally wrong but this is the theory we are following for the moment.
    • Like x 1