Accidental perfection clues ?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by xpoipoix, Dec 10, 2014.

1. same Johnny Dedicated Player

Their egos...
    • Like x 2
  2. Waterfall Well-Known Player

Ooooooohhhhh snap.

Would it be possible to get confirmation that these clue went live properly after they are actually there? Just to make sure. It would help a few ppl avoid going bald I think.
  3. DizzyKraken Developer

QA did verify it when the change was first made, and I tested it internally today and they were working fine, but on Live they weren't - so either there is some race condition issue I couldn't reproduce, or a difference in data - Either way it should be fixed once my update get pushed live.

Thanks!
    DK
    • Like x 13
  4. Little Sister New Player

Just some slight feedback, don't ever put Feats like this in the game again please lol
    • Like x 13
  5. MoreAwesomeMechanic New Player

Just as some feedback put feats like this in whenever you feel like they are good. This feat is no different than a style feat where it's completely luck whether or not you get the styles you need go the feat.
  6. Starbrand Dedicated Player

LIES, I saw the clues, they were there all the time... ELVIS told me about them, yesterday, in Area 51!
    • Like x 5
  7. Remander Steadfast Player

That's no good either. Nothing about feats in this game should rely on luck. Make them dependent on skill and/or time played.
    • Like x 11
  8. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Without clues I got it...Yippie....Got 2 days ago...I am now offically done with Artifacts....:)
  9. MoreAwesomeMechanic New Player

This Accidental Perfection feat though, based on only needing to pick 4 correct ones should be very easy to make the luck actually feel like one that takes a while to complete. By now probablity would've already gotten you the feat if you picked the same 4 artifacts every time you ran. Order doesn't matter either so that helps out tremendously.
  10. BigBabyGeezuz Dedicated Player

This is a great feat for the game. People want everything handed to them. What a shame. Have successfully gotten this feat many times...
    • Like x 1
  11. Fools Fire Loyal Player

Totally agree. Because all this time I've been thinking...

The Devs have it set up so that every time you do Necro, it logs what the artifacts are or which ones are activated first. Then, when you're in Art, it looks at all the player's Necro listings. Finds which ones were seen/activated the most and those are used. The logs would reset during the regular Thursday reset. Thus, the more people who do Necro before Art makes it easier. Because they could compare what happened during their Necro runs.

And, the best possible way to get the feat...League runs doing Necro multiple times, making sure the same Art are activated in the same order. And then doing Art.

Don't give me that look...Yes, they're that devious! :rolleyes:
  12. Remander Steadfast Player

Probability doesn't work that way, though.
    • Like x 6
  13. Remander Steadfast Player

• Like x 4
  14. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

I think it's a great feat ... as long as there are clues.
    ...It's a Batman thing
  15. SirMuttonChops New Player

There aren't any clues! You're just trolling the community!

I like it.
  16. Hraesvelg Always Right

• Like x 2
  17. Remander Steadfast Player

18. xpoipoix Well-Known Player

Hope we get those clues soon than : )
  19. Nugemiester Active Player

Was just wondering when your update was going to get pushed on the live servers?
    • Like x 1
  20. Waterfall Well-Known Player

Fair enough. I understand both you and the QA department are very busy. So allow me to help you out. Once this update goes live, send me a PM with what the clues should be and I will verify they went live properly for you.
    • Like x 2