2014 PC Legendary Membership Benefits Update - UPDATED

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by RadarX, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Quintus Adrien Well-Known Player

"The week of February 3rd, 2014"
  2. CelestialFriend New Player

Can we keep the way how we can buy DLC'S with SC So that we can Be Premium? :(
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

They got rid of that last August.
  4. redogrule New Player

How come legendary gets all the benefits but prenuim spends more money for replay badges use to be dlc only benefits we get are trade and mailing thats it.
  5. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Have you got figures to prove that Premiums spend more on Replay Badges than Legendary members?
    • Like x 1
  6. retched Well-Known Player

Minor? Last I checked half of the items that are available in the marketplace aren't available in the PS Loyalty vendor. This includes account changes like renames, power respecs and the like or am I mistaken? So now we only have access to the cosmetic stuff or the XP boosters and the like?
  7. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Mepps recently said everything in the Marketplace (except DLC packs) is available in the loyalty vendor.

I've never used one, so I can't check that myself. I know it used to be pretty sparse but that they added a lot more stuff a while back.
  8. chironicus New Player

what i should have said and the OP said was that instead of subbing to this game you get all access to other ttiles, or at least thats how i took it.... i get the station cash bit it even shows up on the all access page..only it dont show me as having any access to anyhting other then paying for all access at 19.99....

anyways enjoy the update , i got nerfed for both my weapons....
  9. Ryekir New Player

I got a tweet response from Smed, and it looks like the lifetime membership will in fact be converted to the new All-Access pass, at least on the PC side!
    https://twitter.com/j_smedley/status/420715779835699200
  10. Breakforce Loyal Player

Wow :eek:

Although I suppose the caveat is of course that those benefits end if DCUO shuts down, since it was a DCUO lifetime sub. Certainly we will not get full access to all SOE games till the end of time.
  11. Ryekir New Player

I also suspect that we won't be getting the 500SC each month, since that is only for people that have their subscription set to auto-renew (which isn't needed with the lifetime sub). Or were we getting that before? I honestly hadn't been watching my SC balance that closely, plus I have the PS2 sub that gives it to me, so it's hard to tell.
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We do not have the answer to this yet.
  13. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

And announced it at least a year ago.
  14. Psiborg New Player

:D <--- That's really all I have to say. I did not expect this. I feel a lot better about that $99 I spent on EQ Landmark and I will support SOE until the end of time. Even if this ends when DCUO closes down someday, supporting the people who supported you makes me very happy to be a SOE fanboy!

Oh and to the jokers (not the real Joker, he's awesome! :oops: ) who felt the need to troll people complaining. This is what feedback gets you. I didn't even have a particular problem with what SOE did because I know the finances need to work out, but changing it to benefit the player more is a validation of the view that these games are mere services, but entry into a community.
  15. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Lifetime members do get the 500SC and 150 RBs per month. If you weren't getting this you need to contact customer support.
  16. Supraboy New Player

Are they going to release a Green aura with DLC 9 due to THE fact there a Red aura AND now a Red lantern Ring IS comming Soon SEEM ONLY FAIR.
  17. Jafin 10000 Post Club

No. They were not allowed to release a green aura because DC wouldn't allow them. Spytle recently said that DC have eased up a bit on the lore so he is going to revisit the subject with them.
  18. CelestialFriend New Player

:(
  19. Dammacx New Player

Wow, interesting. The sad thing I don't have a ton of time to play more than DCUO but is nice too know I have options and makes me feel even better about the initial purchase of the lifetime. I have gotten my money's worth.
  20. Mature Content New Player

7) Console titles - you'll notice I only mentioned the PC titles. Our goal is to include the PS3 and PS4 games that we have, but I want to be up front and say that isn't a done deal

Ohhh man I will love you long time if I can link PSN to station...