Celebrate With Us! Anniversary Gifts!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 10, 2020.

1. SilverGT2000 New Player

I see, well thank you for your quick reply at least.
    • Like x 1
  2. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Members get more :)
    • Like x 4
  3. myandria Item Storage

Indeed; Membership has its privileges.
    • Like x 5
  4. Aren Sul Committed Player

I think you have outdone yourselves this year. Thank you to the whole team. :)
    • Like x 2
  5. Krytin Active Player

Is it just me or does it seem like the extra gift for members is a little lite? I mean you get some artifact boost not much and only a low amount and material that I could care less about. Is the material that big of a deal ?
  6. AV Loyal Player

Love the chromas but sad they only come in a white variant. Would love a black option.
    • Like x 2
  7. TheOtherLeague Well-Known Player

How long is the membership sale going to be going on for? I'd love to upgrade for the year, but won't get paid again until next Friday.
  8. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

If I buy the monthly membership will the sale stay as long as I stay subscribed or will the membership revert back to regular price?
  9. Jasont3rry New Player

Cool idea but...now elites are going to be packed full of 255's with 90sp :(
  10. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

So, I logged in, got my Royal Chroma Materials and the other Reward Box, but where's my 2020 Hera's Strength Style Set? It didn't show up in that character's Inventory, and it's not in the Redeem/Claim Menu, either. :(

Do I only get it when I use the Character Advance? :confused:
  11. Eve YouTuber

Comes with the CR Skip :) You can unlock each piece for 22 RB after you claim it on the character you skipped.
    • Like x 2
  12. MC GreenLantern Active Player

You get it with the skip to 255
  13. MC GreenLantern Active Player

They have been that way the past 2 years. With the 170 and 210s so why not 255? lol
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Don't know how you're seeing it, is this another stupid PlayStation 4 Exclusive Deal? Because on PC, it's still $119.88 or whatever. No discount present. :(
  15. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

You should throw that in the current events thread.
  16. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

For some, yes. That Red (and Gold) Royal Chroma Materials pack is a color combo some of us wanted. And I'm guessing the fans of the stinkin' Green Bay Packers are all about that Green Royal Chroma Materials pack! :rolleyes:
  17. Exodusblack Well-Known Player

Thank you for the awesome rewards! I logged on without reading this update and thought I had to choose ONE Chroma, then they all popped up! I was pleasantly surprised. Keep up the good work, team!
  18. DIIV New Player

Mepps, After we login on that given time period do this mean we can still use/claim it after January 31, 2020 ?
  19. SorayaPylos New Player

Not sure if this is a dumb question but I cant seem to figure out how to get the heras strength style?
  20. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Just for anyone who isn't aware, memberships are on sale on PS store:

12 Month = $89.99 reg $119.99
    6 Month = $53.99 reg $71.99
    3 Month = $29.24 reg $38.99
    1 Month = $11.24 reg $14.99
    • Like x 1