Dev Discussion GU73: General Bugs

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Mepps, Jul 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spack2k Steadfast Player

While in tank role ( power rage) and specced Hybrid i stuck all the time rotating without doing any damage while executing the ability Lacerate after cliping Outrage, however this problem doesnt occure while specced Superpowered.

Edit: tested while specced into Weapon Expert and same problem occured as with Hybrid.
  2. Shaghrat New Player

When train against 8 dummies sometimes i don't do damage. They become immune to dmg.

Earth power ENTOMB doesn't have a graphic animation and in allarms and raids doesn't not get counted from parser (dmg counter in combat tile chat.)
  3. xSeme New Player

HI We're trying Earth dps in League hall Sparring. The ENTOMB Supercharge is very bugged. IM single and 3sparring all ok..But with 8 sparring sometimes we can't see DMG( sparring partners health don't go down). IN Alert and Raids too we sometimes don' t see DMG.
    The animation too is maybe bugged cause with sparring i see a red Crystal in the animation, but in raids we only see the ground animation without Crystal. TY
  4. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Content: Too challenging

Certain parts of the Level 25 mission in Gotham University.

Me: Level 28, Ice power

The Soulless Lord was half shotting me with some of his 2H attacks and skull attacks (the sub boss after the waves of zombies in the first room). Also some of the adds specifically in the area before the portal to Temple of Isis were hitting very hard as well. Otherwise, challenge level was as expected.

Please balance so everything is on same difficulty.
  5. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Bug: high pressure isn't clipping with the weapon buff, not sure if intended or not.
  6. matth431 Level 30

I've seen this mentioned elsewhere for another boss, but it's affecting Artemis in the Seeing Shades solo daily too - the healing "barrel" is affecting her as well, she got back about a quarter of her health bar from it.

Not sure if it's a bug or intended, but that heal object also doesn't respawn if you get KO'd, making subsequent fights even less likely to succeed.
    • Like x 1
  7. CassUV Well-Known Player

CC Trinket still not showing the Buff values properly.
  8. Xibo Loyal Player

Supressor Turret although be activated does not inflict damage on alerts. Raids, duos and solos yes but not on alerts.
  9. Exileant Well-Known Player

Hey there. Me again. There is a long time error with the all of the flapping wings when used with Acceobatics. Much like the error that plagued the insectoid wings I long ago reported and you all fixed. When you go into assisted glide mode the Wings start off even, while you are in the short hover phase. However as soon as you gain forward momentum the Wings twist slightly and lean to the left. This causes the right side to be far higher than the left and causes the left wing to pass through the backswept left arm. This looks terrible with some of the larger glove styles. I made a ticket about it but the lady dismissed it because it was a ticket that had multiple issues on it. Like the stone encasment that remain remaininged on the bird head styles. Thank you for fixing that by the way. No longer do I look like an Angelic gas station burglar after fighting a Gorgon. Anyway. Since it looks like it goes through phases during flight, I would think it would be easy to lock the Wings into thinking they are not actually moving so they stay even. Since if you stop yourself from moving (by say running into the invisible boundaries at typhon) the automatically right themselves. Just like the insextoid wings used to do. Please and thank you.
  10. UnknownUser New Player

yeah sorry i couldnt create a forum on my own, I need soound enable when my game is minimized to hear the soudn of instance pop up windows,, i got nothinf left to do in the open world and got other games running at the same time with my x99 , please add this audio function. thank you
  11. Stogho Active Player

I am not able to get the dox bounty reward even though I have it active and have been part of a group taking it out.
  12. SheerFaith Committed Player

offtopic

getting headache from reading this thread
  13. Wonder Womann Level 30

Down Draft still not working!
  14. DCUO Post Loyal Player

League Proficiencies Permissions Bug
    League member able to purchase proficiences even with the rank has it off.
  15. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Content: Too challenging

T2 Star Labs Alert

My CR - 56 (Ice DPS). There were two other DPS who were CR173 and CR127. There was also a CR43 Troll.

This took about 34 minutes to complete, despite the higher CRs in group. There were some parts of the instance that went very slowly, particularly the Will direction - the console guy part took 8 minutes alone (coz of the buffed adds, I'm aware this usually takes some time). The three alpha robots on both routes took time to beat, and the last boss also took a considerable period of time. Scion of Fear however burned down relatively quickly, given the CRs of some of the other DPS it may have been the only balanced aspect of the whole alert. There clearly needs to be some balancing, and in many cases nerfing in this alert to bring it to a level appropriate to T2. It wasn't so much challenging, but there were a lot of adds with a lot of health. And the bosses varied in terms of health and time taken to burn down, Scion of Will took a bit longer to burn down than Scion of Fear.

I can't imagine how long this would have took with 4 at tier players.

Also as a side suggestion it would be nice if there was a timer for the console guy so players know how long he is taking on the consoles. It would also make any bug fixes/balance adjustments easier.
  16. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Just to confirm the Soulless Lord also hits quite hard in the T1 duo version as well.
    • Like x 1
  17. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Underworld Trials Stampede feat is still bugged and cannot be achieved. Plus, The First Boss can sometimes glitch out and disappear. The only fix is to disband. I have a video of this happening. Will upload tomorrow.
    • Like x 1
  18. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Is there a balance pass coming to T2 Alerts soon?

Star Labs takes ages, as I said in a previous post. Particularly last boss and the Will direction.
    Oan Sciencells can take time as well, even with a high CR group. Especially the Evil Star fight with all the adds there.
    Outer Caverns isn't too bad, however I've noticed a mechanic I haven't had to adhere to ever in my 5 years of playing. The EMP thing with last bosses. Are you supposed to beat last bosses at a very similar time? It seemed as though I activated EMP and then bosses kept reviving. Not sure if this was always intended or this mechanic is broken in some way.
    HIVE Moon Base everything has a lot of health and hits very hard.
    Haven't tried Oolong Island yet.

I do think overall though T2 alerts definitely need to be looked at, as regardless of your CR everything has lots of health and hit hard, even by comparison to say T3 or T4.
  19. Kestral Committed Player

Please upload the vid. This sounds like a glitch that happend to my group last night on last boss JFA and they are more likely to look at it if there was more than screenshots of the problem.
    • Like x 1
  20. Exileant Well-Known Player

I do not get why it is too challenging. I just made a fire from scratch to see if level had something to do with everything being so "imposible to beat". I had zero problems public joining and beating the stages. Even the ones just I just barely qualified to get into. Same with my newish Ice character. The only issue I have recently had as far a difficulty is in Throne of the Dead. However it was not the game it was the players not knowing what to do about isolating the Essence Of War from eveything and killing it. Once they understood and the ones who did not, got tired and left in a was beaten like a Redheaded mule after labor day. Or in Wastlands wonderland. Jacob is capable of continuous oneshots after you place the crystals which seems like a glitch. But in reality it is just you or your partner repeatedly breaking all of the crystals right after you place them which causes him to reset his attack, shield and waves of minions. I was trapped there for about 40 Minutes or so by a newling. Make sure human error is not an issue.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.