The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by PerfectLegend, Jul 10, 2013.

1. chea.robinson Well-Known Player

*In-game name : Chea Rage
    *Faction (Hero/Villain) : hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) : USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 41/47
    *Power. Rage
    *Role.Tank/DPS
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Legendary i do believe, had the game since year one, took a break now im back paying every month.
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 41
    *About yourself. Im a little shy I have 6 characters, but ive been playing wrong, my main is a 142 rage, but he seems a lil weak. So i started over learning new loadouts new weapons and trying to get every feat. Ive been trying to find someone to mentor me through this game, but most people just want to talk trash.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Im looking for a league that runs roles teaches the new content has patience with low rank characters and also helps with feats. I love to run feats and i love to run as a team, but alot of time people dont have time for anyone lower rank than them. Alot of leagues say they help, but still spend majority of their time running T7 stuff and leaving lower ranks to fend for themselves with whoever. My main has been in 3 leagues and theyve all said we run everything and get feats.... My 142 still hasnt beat HOH. I just want a league to play and have fun with like my first league when we were all Cr100 and below.
  2. jenovvson New Player

*In-game name. Preadator Crow
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 7/7
    *Power. Gadgets
    *Role. Control
    *Do you have a mic? yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. FTP
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 23
    *About yourself. I'm a huge batman fan.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm looking for a fun social group that I can play the game content with.
  3. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Can i adopt you
  4. Rycus New Player

*In-game name: Arockalypse
    *Faction: Villain
    *Server: USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: 90/60 (get bored running feats)
    *Power: Rage
    *Role: Tank
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Legendary
    *About yourself: Twitch streamer, internet radio DJ, die hard Oregon ducks fan
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? A like minded group of people to hang out with and do things with. Kinda boring doing things solo as a tank.
    • Like x 1
  5. Rycus New Player

6. PerfectLegend Dedicated Player

:eek:

Hmm...
    • Like x 1
  7. EL_Boricua New Player

*In-game name.old maniaco
    *Faction Hero
    *Server (USPS)
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points.147/145 240sp
    *Power.sorcery
    *Role.healer/dps
    *Do you have a mic? yes
    *Legendary
    *Age. 41
    *About yourself. i just like to play
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? im looking for a feat hunter league i just love to do feats and end game stuff
  8. CamperCRS New Player

Major Troll. Mental. 110+SP 141CR, Knows Role, only plays Support role. Looking for League that is active.
  9. xBeastly New Player

My league NoLimit ReBorn has just started to recruit and you meet the requirements and seem like you would fit in so if you are not in a league yet you can mail xHavok in game.
  10. White Quake New Player

*In-game name. Codename Chaos
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 103 CR over 100 sp (dont remember exact #)
    *Power. Atomic
    *Role. DPS
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 32
    *About yourself. Experienced player making a come back to the game after some time off
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking for a fun league, sociable, willing to be helpful
    • Like x 2
  11. Perma Freeze New Player

*In-game name. Emperor Chimichanga
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. Cr low/ 58 skillpoints
    *Power. Munitions
    *Role. Dps/troll
    *Do you have a mic?Yes
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 26
    *About yourself. Returning player main characters are on the villain side, made a hero to play with friends that are new
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking for a league that's willing to help new players as well as returning players.
    • Like x 1
  12. Victus2013 New Player

*In-game name. victus2013
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC) USPS3
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 20 cr 18sp
    *Power. fire
    *Role. damage
    *Do you have a mic? no
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. free2play
    *About yourself. quiet friendly casual player some what new . on daily
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm looking for an easy going, casual league to run raids and higher end content . I enjoy running any and all PvE content, so I'll run anything from t1 to my current level.
  13. Dre 3000 New Player

*In-game name. Dre 3000
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 146cr/174sp
    *Power. Celestial
    *Role. Healer/DPS
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 33
    *About yourself. I'm pretty laid back. Not really talkative, but will communicate to get content run.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm looking for a league to help run newer content. Returning player that took a few months off and have just been running duos and alerts trying to get my CR up. Want to join a league that is growing and can either run high level raids or working towards that goal. Not looking to join a drama filled league, just enjoy playing the game after working all day.
  14. Maquaman New Player

*In-game name. Minervea
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Villain
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 108/65
    *Power. Sorcery
    *Role. Healer
    *Do you have a mic? No
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 16
    *About yourself. Semi-Active (any time i'm not at school) Australian. Can be social if i'm in the mood.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking to earn more SP definitely, but also to help others and to find a good community.
  15. Chronoptic New Player

*In-game name. Chronoptic
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 43/25
    *Power. Quantum
    *Role. DPS or Troller ((Will reroll to whatever class and role is needed since it takes all of 2 days to reach the point im at. Spent most my end game WoW time as a healer for isntance if thats whats needed.))
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 28
    *About yourself. Been a long time MMO player. Started in City of Heroes for a few years then moved onto WoW and now trying to find something new now that WoW got stale and i quit it for the 8th time.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I enjoy end game. I loved it in WoW. However i know im far behind and im looking for a league who won't carry me but can help by coaching me on how to progress swiftly so i can get to where i can join them in end game.
  16. HeBeGeBes New Player

*In-game name. ------------------------------------------------- Lightning Lectro
    *Faction (Hero/Villain).---------------------------------------- Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC)------------------- USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. -------------------------------17
    *Power. -------------------------------------------------------------Light/ Staff
    *Role. ---------------------------------------------------------------Troller/DPS
    *Do you have a mic?------------------------------------------ not yet
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play.----------------------- FTP
    Just looking for a league with, lots of activity and experienced players [group ups & sharing]. Also want to be able to advance quick enough to invite other players into league. It'd be nice to have a league hall that wasn't bare brimstone too. But whateve's.
  17. Divine_Sea New Player

*In-game name: Divine Sea
    *Faction (Hero/Villain): Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC): USPS
    Combat Rating/Skill Points. CR10?/SP7
    Power: Celestial
    Role: Healer
    Do you have a mic: Yes
    Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Premium
    Age. (For those leagues with age requirements): 24
    *About yourself: I am a fulltime construction worker, overall nerd, and I have been playing DCUO for roughly two years (new to ps4 DCUO so made a brand new character when I came over from ps3)
    What are you looking for in a league and why?: I am looking for a league that has the opportunity to advance higher in the ranks as well as the ability tohelp others out. The game becomes alot more entertaining when you share victories with friends and league mates.
    • Like x 1
  18. DerezzedQuo New Player

*Name: DerezzedQuo
    *Faction: Villain
    *Server: USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: 137cr/134sp
    *Power: Electricity
    *Role: Healer
    *Do you have a mic: Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Premium and all the dlcs. Almost all episodes but 130cr+. But I'll buy it soon.
    *About yourself: I play Videogame
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm looking for an active league to do PvE content right now and pvp later, when I got stronger in PvE and will change my ELECTRICITY power. And also I just backed to the game with 90cr and I need some advices and tips to know.
    Sorry for my English
  19. Fubu New Player

*In-game name. - Fubu ZooWop

*Faction (Hero/Villain). - Villain

*Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) - USPS

*Combat Rating/Skill Points. - 47/30

*Power. - Rage

*Role. - DPS

*Do you have a mic? - Yes

*Legendary/Premium/Free to play. - Legendary

*Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). - 20

*About yourself. - Laid back. Started playing DCUO when Lightning Strikes came out and stopped a little after Sons of Trigon was released and just came back with a new character.

*What are you looking for in a league and why? - Just lookin for a helpful league to run raids and all that with.
  20. lulukachina New Player

*In-game name. Lulu Kachina
    *Faction. Hero
    *Server . USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 126 CR/134 SP
    *Power. Rage
    *Role. DPS/TANK
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Age. 29
    *About yourself. I'm a pretty chill lady. Been playing since Battle For Earth and took a bit of a break. Was off and on for a little while up until the most recent DLC. I just like to play while sharing a few laughs.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Preferably a mostly PVE league. A league that enjoys helping out one another and playing in harmony. Would like to be apart of an age 18 and older league. But its not a requirement.