The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by PerfectLegend, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Nachturnis New Player

*In-game name. Nachturnis
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 46/38
    *Power. Gadgets
    *Role. Troller
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 30
    *About yourself. Been playing DCUO actively for few months, though I'm no stranger to MMOs. Started with WoW in 2007 and I also played EQ II, neither of which I play anymore. I currently play Star Wars: The Old Republic in addition to this. I consider myself easy to get along with, a quick learner, and a team player.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? First and foremost, I'd like a League that is mature (mature as in acting like adults, not mature as in content) and is very alt friendly. I like to play multiple characters so I can find the right combination of power and role that I enjoy playing. A League with mirror hero/villain leagues would be awesome. It would be nice to run alerts and raids as a group, especially earlier tiers, not just the most current content. I do prefer non-hardcore playstyles as I simply do not have the time or the patience for it anymore. (Burnout was the biggest contributing factor to my decision to no longer play WoW.)
  2. ENTiGO New Player

*In-game name. Stygian Marauder
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. CR 43/ SP 29
    *Power. Gadgets
    *Role. DPS/ Controller
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Premium
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 16
    *About yourself. I'm looking to get into the game more. I started playing 2014 Christmas Event and stopped afterwards (STEAM SALES DO THINGS TO YOU). I'm horrible at PvP, but I am willing to learn about it from others. I also need a group of players I can rely on to go on raids and alerts with me.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I am looking for a league that is friendly and I can learn from. Also, I am looking for a league that communicate well, do not require members to be on all the time. After completing the "main story" which could be done solo, I feel like I'm missing out on the MMO part of DCUO.
  3. TheShazz New Player

*In-game name. Doctor Impossible
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. CR 144/142 SP 190
    *Power. Ice
    *Role. DPS/ Tank thinking of going back Healer on my main
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 34
    *About yourself. Im a gamer for life. I've been playing video games since Atari and I've played this game since launch.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I would really like a gourp of grown ups basically. I'm 34 years old person who loves comic books and would like to hangout with similar players. I will not tolerate any level of "drama" or cool table B/S. As long as those requirements are met, you will have a strong player joining your group.
    • Like x 1
  4. Picture Active Player

In-game name. Finance
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC): USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: 127/110
    *Power: Quantum
    *Role: Dps, in works with controller gear
    *Do you have a mic?: Yeah
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements): 18
    *About yourself: Active, chill, been here since 2012
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Active and to be chill. A group that will be willing to roll feats with me on a day to day bases as well as content.
  5. Ant Tao Well-Known Player

*In-game name: AntxAsura
    *Faction (Hero/Villain): Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC): USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. PVE 148, PVP 100, SP 181
    *Power: Electric
    *Role. Primarily DPS fully modded, 146 healer with synthetics
    *Do you have a mic? Yea
    *Age. 21
    *About yourself: Ive been playing since 2012 ish. Im a college student. My favorite sports teams are every Chicago team (besides the Cubs, go Sox!) plus the Panthers, and Spurs. Im also a pothead (lol) and listen primarliy to hip-hop music. Im pretty laid back and thick-skinned (Im one of the few people who can take a joke). I do a lot of feat runs as well as pvp.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Im looking for a league that is has a lot of high cr/sp players that do both pve and pvp. Ive been in a couple of leagues that were dead or unable to do top content together and I would honestly rather be leagueless than that. Im looking for a league that I can rely on instead of LFG, has a cool name, and can tear **** up in pvp and survival mode.
  6. DeanCain93 New Player

Câptâin¤Atom (I think it's the n with the two dots above it).
    EUPS
    Hero
    Atomic
    Tank
    PVE 37
    SP25
    Legendary
    Yes I have a mic
    I love playing DC Universe Online every day.

I'm looking for a league because not just for new friends but to participate in duos, alerts and raids and for the league to be active.
  7. Sousei Gattai New Player

*In-game name. Kinzoku Honoo
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 8
    *Power. Atomic
    *Role. Tank/DPS
    *Do you have a mic? No.
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Premium at the moment, may drop Free to play at times.
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 34
    *About yourself. I'm generally a good guy, I love to roleplay and to work at being up close and personal with something to keep it distracted or just try to put it down. You won't find me staying back if I can help it unless it's to keep a distraction going or recharge my power usually. Otherwise, I've been doing the roleplay thing too freaking long and for some reason I'm not burned out yet. I like stories and hope to have some fun.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I am interested in finding a roleplay league mainly. I want to design my characters around their having a personality that's viable and I want to interact with others who have given as much thought on their own characters. It's a good goal for me and I hope to have fun with possible friends who like to roleplay as well. I also hope they understand that real life can interfere and go from there.
  8. hound New Player

*In-game name. illuminath
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). villain
    *Server - USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 86/95
    *Power. nature
    *Role. healer
    *Do you have a mic? not currently, broke it the 24th by accident :<
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. legendary? i think
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements).25
    *About yourself. I played dcuo a little after release, up until the earth powers? which i then stopped for RL reasons, so a few years break? ~ recently came back and wanting to get back into the game, i belonged to a decently? skilled league back in the day, im dedicated, friendly and willing to help with what i can when ever possible
    *What are you looking for in a league and why?
    Looking for a good, active guild that can help me catch up not only with gear but with all the changes :3
    aswell as looking for a leauge from which i can learn and chill with ~ aswell to run all the things!

if you know a league close to my specifications but you arent a recruiter, send me a mail/tell of someone i can talk to about joining :3 or if u just wanna help me catch up on all the changes feel free to mesage me! friendly person to chat with :>
  9. reaperboy666 New Player

10. JoKeR_3_7 Well-Known Player

*In-game name. NightStrike 03
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. PVE CR 97/Skill points 64 PVP CR=99
    *Power. Gadgets
    *Role. Damage
    *Do you have a mic? No
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. I have paid for some episodes, but I do not pay monthly membership. Just pay for what I want/need.
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 30
    *About yourself. Big DC and comic fan in general. Favorite characters are Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood/Jason Todd. Green Arrow, and Deathstroke and Talon. I've been playing since 2013.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I just enjoy the game, and always more fun to play in groups.
  11. HeadHoncho New Player

In-game name. - HeadHonchos

*Faction (Hero/Villain). - Hero

*Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) - USPC

*Combat Rating/Skill Points. - 56/42

*Power. - Sorcery

*Role. - DPS

*Do you have a mic? - Yes

*Legendary/Premium/Free to play. - Have no clue but it's not free

*Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). - 36

*About yourself. - Play every few days to have fun. Work full time and I like to blow off steam

*What are you looking for in a league and why? - To become better experienced and take part in group play
  12. FlyteTeleus New Player

*In-game name. Flyte Teleus
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) Usps
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. NA
    *Power. Nature
    *Role. Healer
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. F2p atm, legendary if i decide to stay
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 32
    *About yourself. Experienced MMO player looking for something to waste my free time away. I play in the evenings between 430pm - 12am
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking for a league at first for information and tips while leveling. Parties for instances and raids when i get of level to do so.

Psn - xionicc
  13. CheneysCurse Well-Known Player

IGN:Theretical Power
    Faction: Villain
    Server: USP4
    CR:142 SP:192
    Power: Fire
    Mic: YES
    Legendary

......Need more info??? feel free to ask,send email.
    • Like x 1
  14. LanternDante New Player

*In-game name. LanternDante
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC) USPS4
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. Level 30, CR 33
    *Power. Light
    *Role. Damage
    *Do you have a mic? yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Free to play
    *About yourself. Chill, Funny, Quick learner, Most play single player stuff, but Endgame is almost impossible solo
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Need help increase my CR and just looking for cool people to connect with
  15. LanternDante New Player

Forgot to put age, I'm 22
  16. Traveler sid New Player

*In-game name. - Traveler sid

*Faction (Hero/Villain). - Hero

*Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) - USPS

*Combat Rating/Skill Points. - 96/66

*Power. - atomic

*Role. - Tank

*Do you have a mic? - Yes

*Legendary/Premium/Free to play. - Legendary

*Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). - 25

*About yourself. - pretty laid back, played for a couple years then stopped, just got back into it a month ago and really enjoying and trying to remember why I quit in the first place ( probably cause of the old job). I usually get on a few times a week and when I can I'll be on for hours and hours

*What are you looking for in a league and why? - use to play with a few friends and it made the game even better, pretty much just want to play with people who know what they are doing, or the flip side love working with newer players.
  17. Zero Night New Player

Tormented Trickster
    Villain
    USPC

Combat 44 Skill 50
    Mental
    Controller
    I do have a Mic.
    Legendary
    Age 29
    I'm looking for an active league of cool people. I live on the west coast, and am available to play just about every day. I'm looking for a league who I can run both PvE and PvP with. As well as grind feats and achievements.

I know my gear score and skills are low, that's because I haven't played this game very long, I'm a returning player from about 2-3 years ago. I have a Hero with Combat 75~ so I know the basics, still going to need a little bit of help getting familiar with certain aspects of the game but not much. I have played a ton of MMO's, just never got too far into this one.
    I would like a guild who will both help me get geared up a bit so I can run the higher end content with them, and one that I can relate to and chat with too. Once I get a bit stronger/familiar with the game, I will be more than happy to return the favors by helping new players.
    Message me in game if you have any questions or to talk to me about joining your team!
  18. Kachill New Player

*In-game name. Kachill Sensei (mental controller), Dr Emergency (electric healer)
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. both around 38 cr and 25 skill points just reached level 30 on both characters.
    *Power. Mental and Eletricity
    *Role. Controller and Healer
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Legendary for now
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 33
    *About yourself. I an ex PC DCUO player that played until T4 Raids were out, I have a healer, controller and a tank at that time. I enjoy doing alerts and raids which is why I came back to DC. I have always played the support role but can dps if necessary
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I am looking for an active league that can help me get up to speed on the things that have come out since I was last playing. I don't mind helping people become better players and I'm an eager learner and love a challenge.
  19. Green Lantern Dude Well-Known Player

*In-game name:IDoctor ArcaneI
    *Faction (Hero/Villain).:Hero
    *Server:USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points:34(want to get higher..just lost on how)
    *Power:Sorcery
    *Role: Dmg
    *Do you have a mic?:Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play:Legendary(although might drop back to f2p due to financial reasons)
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements):50
    *About yourself:Well..im an Rp'r...i like Doctor Strange comics..and im a member of the rebel/501st legion charity group.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why?:its boring and lonely doin it solo for one..and i would like a little help uppin my cr on two of my toons..and its hard to do that alone.(want to get those runes of the ancients pieces for my wizzy)
  20. ezio.arrow333 New Player

are you still looking for an australian league?