The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by PerfectLegend, Jul 10, 2013.

1. AKXC Well-Known Player

*In-game name. Austin
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. ~140/173 SP
    *Power. Mental
    *Role. Troll / DPS
    *Do you have a mic? course
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Legendary, paywalls block almost everything
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 19
    *About yourself. Relaxed, not into drama
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Some people who like to run SM, and just need some help running the new raids. I got from cr 121 all the way to 140 by pugging the alerts and duos, and thats why im here, it is awful.
  2. Smaug New Player

*In-game name. Smaug
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Villain
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) EUPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. CR 96 SP 76
    *Power. Fire
    *Role. Used to play Tank
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Premium but looking at Legendary if I got back into DCUO
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 32
    *About yourself. Played Beta and for first 6 months then quit with the occasional toe dip here and there, would like to try and give DCUO another try
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Being out of the game so long and now seriously rusty, I would like a relaxed and social league to bring me up to speed and back into the game.
  3. marine0352 New Player

*In-game name. pinkmist03
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). villian
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) usps
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 28
    *Power.ice
    *Role. tank
    *Do you have a mic? yup yup
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 30
    *About yourself. i played dc when it first launched 5 years ago was. hooked decided to pick it up again. i'm a dedicated player just looking to have some gaming fun
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? i friendly group of players looking to help other players out. and raiding!!!!!!
  4. dorkknight529 New Player

Looking for a Marvel Villain league

*In-game name. Thats Amora
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: 7/5
    *Power: Sorcery
    *Role: DPS
    *Do you have a mic? yep
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements): 22
    *About yourself: Been playing DCUO off and on for the PS3 and PS4 for the last 4 years. Never really made it that far before but now that I've gotten the hang of it I've been playing like crazy
    *What are you looking for in a league and why?: Chill and Friendly group of players who can help each other out with raids and alerts.

This'll be my main Villain DPS character
  5. BabyBoyzim Dedicated Player

*In-game name. Theheartbreakkid - rachael ray
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. ~132/206 130/206 on troll
    *Power. Nature - gadget troll
    *Role. Healer - troll
    *Do you have a mic? course
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Could be legendary with right league
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 33
    *About yourself. Fun, easygoing, no drama, hate elitists
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Mature people with real lives, no drama, non elitists, helpful, and skilled. Patient as well, I am a potentiallyreturning player.
    • Like x 1
  6. CheneysCurse Well-Known Player

IGN:Theoretical power
    Faction:Villain/USPS4
    Power: Fire/Tank 142cr/192Sp
    Mic: Yes
    Legendary
    Looking for a mature league,willing to "tryout" but for the love of chinese jesus,no shenanigans like prestige quotas or other silly things.

Need more info? please feel free to ask.

Still Looking......
  7. ktoarcade New Player

*In-game name. Crazykto
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 148 and 63
    *Power. Earth
    *Role. DPS
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 22
    *About yourself. i played world of warcraft as a healer and pure dps for 8 years (hardcore raider for all 8 years) and i also play my drums and workout to damn much lol PSN is ktoarcade
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? im looking for a league to get current content done. im tired of dicking around in these pugs never getting anything done. i wont change my powers cuz im not paying for it but im willing to learn tanking if need to be. i dont have any gear for it but i can change that in a few days. Thank you for reading this have a nice day! http://wavedox.com/worlds/usps/characters/crazykto
  8. GammaKappaMu New Player

*In-game name. ElementalFist
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 45/56
    *Power. Earth
    *Role. DPS
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 30+
    *About yourself. I am a gamer from the begining of computers :) Part of DPSO based on Planetside 2. Have 3 end game heros Earth 150/Sorcery 148/Quantom 138.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I am looking to join an active league, plenty of mike use, mature. I can help lots, and enjoy helping others level as well as rocking end game and getting feats.
  9. Clover13 New Player

*In-game name. Mydnyte SyN
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPS (ps4)
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 145/134
    *Power. Sorcery
    *Role. Healer / Dps
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 29
    *About yourself. Well, I am female, 29. I play dc afternoons and weekends (est). I'm down to earth, love running old content as well as new, and I have a southern accent (georgia).
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I have played this game since 2011 on and off. I always played with my husband and a few close friends, but as of late I have found myself having to pug. I hate having to pug. I am looking for some like-minded people to play and laugh with.
  10. Oleandis Well-Known Player

*In-game name: Oleandis
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 119 cr / 225 sp
    *Power. Nature
    *Role. DPS and Heal
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Freemium at the moment, but considering going back to Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). Old enough
    *About yourself. Have been playing the game for 5 years- just coming back from a 7 month hiatus due to issues with customer service- which has since been resolved. I'm strongly considering resubbing. I'm in East Coast time and would play nearly nightly (after 6pm) and at various points in the weekend. Always willing to help others develop and enhance their skills. I run all content in the game, including PvP.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm looking for an active league- small to medium in size who include new members and don't have separate "cliques" that always run together. I ran a league for a long time and don't think I want the responsibility any more. I'm looking for a league that knows how to joke around, but also knows when to get down to business to get stuff done. If you are interested in adding me to your league or have any questions- please send me a DM on here with information on your league. Thanks!
  11. drewthedrummer97 New Player

*In-game name. Forsaken Occultist
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Villian
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 43
    *Power. Celestial
    *Role. Hero
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Premium, but I may renew my subscription soon.
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). I'd rather not say on a forum. If you really need to know, message me in game.
    *About yourself. A friend and I have been playing this game for a little while now and leveling. I've been playing this game for around 3 months off and on, but I've been getting the urge to play through more of the game after the level cap.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I've reached Tier 2 and I'm looking to start doing more of the instances, but without a league it can take a while. I'm looking for a league that I can play semi-casually for alerts and whatnot with some more experienced players that can explain some of the post game stuff. Focusing on PVE for the time being.
  12. Cyberfly mkII New Player

*In-game name. - TitaniumKid
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). - Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) - USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. - 40/57
    *Power. - Atomic
    *Role. - Tank
    *Do you have a mic? - Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. - Monthly Sub (dunno which that is)
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). - Bought comics for $0.25 at gas stations
    *About yourself. - Been am MMO-er and comic book fan my whole life. Started playing MMUDs then Ultima Online, then down the standard progression of games. I'm easy going and enjoy chatting. I have a Arsenal villain I have leveled up to 30, and want to try a Quantum character too, but this is my main main main character. Atomic is really fun for me.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? - I'd like to work with people to build on progress. Just getting to T2 and have been pugging since I got here about a month ago and would like to start to get to know some people and learn to work with them. I am currently gearing and skilled toward Tank role, but can switch to DPS if I need to learn the ropes first as a Tank (I wouldn't want me to be my Tank the first time through a Raid either!), but I can learn on the go too. All that said, I am not an idiot and can dive right into content too, I'm not looking for a babysitter.
  13. DeeAGoh New Player

Found a league. Thank you to everyone who messaged me!
  14. Real2TM Well-Known Player

Hi if you are still looking for a league we would be happy to invite you and see how you fit it in with us and how we fit in with you. This is the league posting so you can read more about us.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...s-elite-us-villain-recruitment-thread.266872/
  15. bertainian New Player

Ingame name: Darkhan

Faction: Hero

Server: USPS

Power: Nature

Cr/Sp: healer 113 cr/128sp
    Dps 110 cr/ ^
    Pvp dps 99 cr/^

Mic: yes, but i rarely talk

Membership: Legendary

About me: fast learner and dont talk much at 1st

Looking for in a league: looking for a league to help me level up, since doing alerts and raids is becoming dificult with random groups, tanks not wanting to tank and trolls not giving power. Tired of being kicked from instances is the main reason im looking for a league. I have been away from the game awhile but i still know how to use my power just alittle rusty since most groups kick me due to low cr i havent done much of the new content. Looking forward to hearing from all of you.
  16. Forold New Player

In game name: Forold

Faction: Villain

Server:USPS

Combat rating: 17

Skill points: 15

Power: quantum

Role: control

Mic: yes

About me: I like gaming and am interested in playing this game:)

Why a league: To play this game with other people. I find it much more fun to play with others.
  17. Pyrotechnic New Player

Pyrotechnic
    Villain
    USPS
    CR: 70/ SP: 46
    Fire
    Tank
    No mic (sorry) =(
    Legendary
    I have played DCUO when the game first launched, then took a 2 year break, and now starting to play again.
    Looking for a casual mature league that isn't all that strict on when or how I play. Just need some people to talk to. It gets lonely out here.
  18. 26KTBFFH26 New Player

In game name: Mrs Splithoof

Faction: Hero

Server:USPC

Combat rating: 37

Skill points: 24

Power: Fire

Role: DPS

Mic: Yes

About me: Medically Retired from the US Air Force, World Traveller and MMORPG enthusiast :D

Why a league: End game raiding.

Cheers and KTBFFH
  19. Brother Power Level 30

20. Prince Sayian New Player

*In-game name - Darkwing Josh
    *Faction - Hero
    *Server - USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points - 34Cr/24Sp
    *Power - Sorcery
    *Role - DPS (not really good at healings)
    *Do you have a mic? - yes but I dont talk often because of my random potty mouth.
    *Legendary but may jump back to Premium at some point
    *Age. I was 9 when Thundercats first aired! (original not the cartoon network farce.)
    *About yourself - Lifetime comic fan that played the game off and on since beta. I dont talk much basically because i talk for a living but i listen and learn.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? - Im looking for some like minded casual players to have some fun. I normally play in the wee hours of the morning (11pm -3am EST) so i would like some people to run with during that time.