The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by PerfectLegend, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Njáll New Player

*In-game name. Asoraz
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) EUPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points.
    *Power. Ice
    *Role. Tank/DPS
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Free to play
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 28
    *About yourself. Used to play online mmo's, helpful, active and taking the game for what it is, a game.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I am looking for a Leauge that actually tries to do some Roleplaying ingame and in all other ways are nice and helpful.
  2. dcuo iconic player Well-Known Player

I'm looking for any iconic marvel or dc leagues
  3. dcuo iconic player Well-Known Player

My iconic Xmen league is looking for any who would like to join as a xmen hero or villain
  4. dcuo iconic player Well-Known Player

Hi Bishop here , I traveled from the future to gather fellow mutants! , we need you

This is a iconic league so your toon must MATCH YOUR MUTANTS ( NO doubles unless your a alternate version of someone Ex. jean grey and phoenix, beast and dark beast) your power must somewhat match your toon and be believable Ex. Cable could have munitions or mental , Angle having tech with a bit of flight powers in it or quicksilver having all superspeed powers , your style must be what your mutant have an one point worn or look like something they would wear and your name must relate to your mutant, and be respectful to ALL players in and out of the league we are all here to help out and have fun

Some characters we Need are
    Avalanche
    Northstar
    Xman
    Storm
    Beast
    Toad
    Sunfire
    Apocalypse
    Quicksilver
    Psylocke
    Domino
    Surge
    And much more !

We currently have
    Jean grey ( leader )
    Bishop ( me )
    Angle
    Pyro
    Colossus
    Scarlet witch
    Rogue
    Magic
    Deadpool
    Rogue

We really hope to see some new faces , if you wanna join add my toon as a friend and message me when im online name is lBishop ( L in front of B) , i also help with styles and helping you pick a power that best fit your mutant
    comment who you would like to be
  5. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Guess you didn't bother to read the first post of this thread.

• Like x 6
  6. Houdini New Player

In-game name: Doc Stonefly
    Faction (Hero/Villain): Hero
    Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC): EUPC
    Combat Rating/Skill Points: 58 CR // 35 SP
    Power: Earth
    Role: DPS
    Do you have a mic? Yes
    Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Legendary
    Age. (For those leagues with age requirements): 37

About yourself:
    Been out of the game for two years. Last week i came back and realized, my characters were all deleted. So i start again. I've help to start a new league few days ago, but all members and the Leader left the game (strange people). I'm from germany, therefore excuse my bad english. I play daily with different times online. Sometimes i'm also the "Knight of the Night". :)

What are you looking for in a league and why?
    I love to collect achievements/Feats and hope to find a league with like-minded players. The same for Duo's, Alerts, etc. A german league or a league with germans inside will be perfect, but not an obligation. Maybe, somewhere is a place for the Doc.

Thanks & best regards
    Doc Stonefly
  7. HottFlesh New Player

*In-game name? Hott Flesh
    *Faction (Hero/Villain)? Villian
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. i am new
    *Power. sorcerer
    *Role. DPS
    *Do you have a mic? yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. currently free to play
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 24
    *About yourself. Going to school right now, I dont really know what to say here
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I am looking for a league that is active while using a mic. I am new and looking for a little bit of help but I will be leveling up fast
  8. PerfectLegend Dedicated Player

Dropping by to say I hope everyone is having success finding a league they can enjoy being in!

I'm certainly enjoying the new items they have added to the seasonal! :)
    • Like x 2
  9. RoxasGR4 New Player

*In-game name. LeRoxas
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. Don't know what's that, new player.
    *Power. Sorcery
    *Role. Healer
    *Do you have a mic? No
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Free to play, not sure if i will get premium later.
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 16, getting 17 in 2 months or so.
    *About yourself. I'm trying to help as much as possible, i like playing mmo games, i currently playing this and a game called age of wulin and we really have a priority in the guild in that game.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Casual guild with active and decent amount of members, not too crowded, i want to join a guild because it's always funner to play and meet with new people :D
  10. ShadyK New Player

*In-game name. Red Cleric
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 118/I forget. Can provide later if needed.
    *Power. Sorcery
    *Role. Healer
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 31
    *About yourself. Long-time casual player with no real predictable play schedule. Very capable solo healer for alerts and raids. I do exclusively PvE and am willing to help lower level/CR league members.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? A league primarily consisting of laid back adults. I have no problem playing with a younger crowd but the immature banter and wannabe gangster grandstanding has me turning off voice chat more often than not. I'd also prefer a league with a gramatically correct name which is fitting for the universe (e.g. not something like xXsuPr3meXkillerzXx7).
    • Like x 1
  11. dcuo iconic player Well-Known Player

I have a Ronan the accuser looking for a iconic villain marvel league
  12. Stabvest X New Player

*In-game name. Stabvest
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) EUPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 135CR/88SP
    *Power. Ice
    *Role. Tank
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *About yourself. I have played DCUO since launch, First on PC then PS4. I've been away from the game for about a year and now I'm back im loving all the new content. I work shifts so I'm usually online Mon-Fri between 8am-5pm GMT (6pm-3am Sydney)
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm looking for an active league with helpful and friendly members. I'm more than happy to help out with any level raid / alert and will be focusing on gaining skill points in the coming weeks. Due to my shifts it's very important to me that the league is active during the above times, as such I would prefer an Australian league but I'll be happy so long as there a decent amount of members online during the day (GMT).
  13. Surviving Light New Player

*In-game name. Surviving Light
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) EUPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 56 (rising quick as new concentration)
    *Power. Plant
    *Role. Healer
    *Do you have a mic? No
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 38
    *About yourself. Long time CoX player and was here during launch but didn't do much in game. Just came back and planning on staying a while to get my goodie two-shoes fix in.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm looking for an established RP league that's also mature. I don't mind the younger folks, I just prefer to have some older players around me as well. If you're interested, shoot me an email in game as I seldom check on here.
  14. yurokos66 New Player

*In-game name. yurokos
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) usps
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. cr 122
    *Power. light
    *Role. Troll
    *Do you have a mic? yes
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 29
    *About yourself. stopped playing about 6 months ago, due to kids, now i come back and found the league i was in is abandoned, and need good people to run with
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? im looking for an active guild, helpful leaguemates, perfer a mature league.
    you can reach me in game at yurokos or on psn at yurokos
  15. The Sentinel New Player

*In-game name. Supreme Sentinel
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPS4
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 129 / 152
    *Power. Quantum (changes every once in awhile)
    *Role. Troll/DPS
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Legendary / Premium (sometimes)
    *About yourself. Have Kids and work a 9-5 so i spend most time in game on weekends and for a few hours during the week when i get out of work.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm looking for an active league with plenty of members that are mature and at the same level so no matter who's online we can still run alerts
    • Like x 1
  16. Lakhesis Active Player

*In-game name. Lakhesis.
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Villain.
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPC.
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 109/134.
    *Power. Rage.
    *Role. Tank.
    *Do you have a mic? I can get one.
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Legendary.
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 24.
    *About yourself. Long time player returning to the game, looking for a league to group up with and hit end-game.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Cohesion, a league that works together is the best kind of league .
  17. The Shadowfear New Player

*In-game name. Sorcerers Death
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 32cr/23sp
    *Power. Sorcery
    *Role. Healer
    *Do you have a mic? No, but can get one
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Free to play for the moment. Financial difficulties
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 22
    *About yourself. I'm not really good at talking about myself. I really like this game and I am a returning user.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I am basically a noob to this. I am looking for a league who will commit time to teaching me the basics, help me preform my role better, and help me build my character.
  18. Steamboat2302 Well-Known Player

*In-game name. Emp Pyrostorm
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 3/2
    *Power. Atomic
    *Role. DPS
    *Do you have a mic? Not yet
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 31
    *About yourself. New casual player with no real predictable play schedule. Have multiple toons, trying to decide which one is my main one. I play one for my son by the name of Smoke Skirmisher which is a CR 52 toon.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? A league primarily consisting of laid back adults. I'm not afraid of admitting I might need help, but it seems hard to come by without a mic.
  19. Red Jenni Loyal Player

*In-game name. The Shank
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Villain
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 140/215 ish
    *Power. Light
    *Role. Troll
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 46
    *About yourself. Established, experienced player.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Old leagues have either broken up or gone micless. I'm looking for a fun group to run with, preferably after 9PM Pacific/12AM Eastern, even if members are only on that late on weekends.
  20. Malachyte Devoted Player

*In-game name. Malachyte
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 142/211
    *Power. HL
    *Role. Controller/DPS
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Age. 43
    *About yourself. Long-time player. Was very hard core but now active and casual with no real predictable play schedule. I get on throughout the day, sometimes in the middle if the night when insomnia hits...lol Very capable solo troll for anything really.
    I do exclusively PvE
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? A league primarily consisting of laid back mature adults. I have no problem playing with a younger crowd but the immature wannabe gangster grandstanding mouthing off has me turning off voice chat more often than not. I'm seriously tired of the drama and had my own solo league for a while now, but looking to play with some good mature folks that like to have fun as well. Unfortunately last few leagues I been a part of went inactive.
    I also have a 142 Earth DPS/Tank Alt that I can grab when needed but I'm using him to hold my league hall as it took me a while to get and I like how its decorated....lol
    If interested hit me up in game or inbox me here.
    Cheers, Mal