The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by PerfectLegend, Jul 10, 2013.

1. ibhatuis New Player

Yitwurn
    Villain
    USPC
    Gadgets
    Control
    I do not have a mic
    Free to play
    14 yrs.
    I play video games a lot and that's really about it tbh
    I'm looking for a good villains league that can take in low-level players and help with those reptitive missions
  2. ravensplayer7 New Player

*In-game name. RedNightFalcon
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. CR: 46 SP: 81
    *Power. Gadgets
    *Role. Damage
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. FTP
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 18
    *About yourself. Looking to find a league that will help me do raids and upgrade my character, currently looking to do the 8 player raids and can't seem to find people more them. I would really like to be a part of a league and help people grow as well as me. I have a mic and I play almost every night depending on work. I am very mature and would like to be in a more grown up league.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Raids, trying to get more PvP and PvE armor
  3. JokerKnight New Player

4TheLulz2Night
    Hero
    USPS
    CR 63
    Mental
    Damage
    No
    F2P
    Hmm about myself well i have only been playing DCUO for about a couple weeks now But i am enjoying myself very much,I have made many strives do what i can when i can,Some things frustrate me with DCUO but i can look past them easy. I Have been a fan of DC/Marvel for i don't know how long maybe my whole life,I have also been a Fan of MMO's first being Dark Age. I also play other games as well Mostly those that are either RPG's or Those that put me in a role of a Hero that fights for what he/she be-leaves in, And won't back down even when he is proven wrong some how he/she will figure his/her path. Those are like myself in a way i am on a journey a quest of life i make mistakes own up to them and move on Dwelling on the past is not for me not my style, but i can be pig headed at times as well when i am passionate about something.

I am looking for a league that i can stick with for a good long while, one that is active and not just 4 people on at a time i am looking for a guild that is actually active and not just full of people's alts or players that only log on once a week/month. I am a bit of hardcore/casual,By this i mean if i get to end game and start doing raids i am not looking for a league that is going to goof off in the middle of a fight/raid time. I be-leave if you are going to raid you are to raid until such time raid is finished or is just a loss.
    I am also looking for a league that is "MATURE", we are here to play games not talk about your sex life or relationships.
    Also looking For league that can be helpful with gearing and help with more in depth mechanics of the game.
    A league that are not total Epeen.
    One more thing i am looking for in league For those that are wanting to have a good time while playing,And who knows maybe make some new friends.
  4. FlexVibrant Well-Known Player

*In-game name. Jatin
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 15/15
    *Power. Celestial
    *Role. Healer
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 27
    *About yourself. Amateur Boxer/Physical Therapist. Big comic book geek.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I need a league who are free to helping my lower level toon level up into higher content. I can be independent but Im looking for people who just love helping others.
  5. Crystal Maiden New Player

*In-game name. Tigress Maiden
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 98/65
    *Power. Electricity
    *Role. Healer
    *Do you have a mic? Nope
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Premium
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 17
    *About yourself. Not very chatty but ok with replying :), i mostly do pve stuffs.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I live in Asia
    (GMT+7) ( about 15 hours ahead than PST) so i'm looking for a league who has the same play time as myself.
  6. BladeoftheMagus New Player

*In-game name. Ultimate Magus
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 103/60
    *Power. Fire/ (atomic-quantum (soon))
    *Role. Dps / Learning tank
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Legendary for one more month, probably gonna renew middle of December
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 25
    *About yourself. Tryhard i guess, pve or pvp doesn't matter, when i spend time in the game i like to do as much content as possible.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Active people. I am on gmt +2 timezone but i can play at any time of day. I want people that do pvp, pve and feats. Since I got screwed with my account during the migration I just started fresh this month, so i'm at 60 sp/ 120 (i had before). With all the new changes like MOV cap and cr req in low raids... I don't want a league filled with ppl over 130 that don't want to help. Tbh, not my fault DC migrated 99 times since it started. I'm looking for people that are over 16, can talk with a mic but also without one, i often play while conducting bussiness over skype so I may not always be able to use a mic while in game. Also I'm not looking for leagues that only play on weekends (the ones that like to chat on the forums but i never see one member online in game). I would also like a league with some history, nothing says more about a league in DCUO than how long it's been surviving. :)
  7. xD25x Dedicated Player

Hows it going? Ive seen you around the server. Have you found a league yet? I think The Hallows would be a great fight for you.
    • Like x 2
  8. Malachyte Devoted Player

Hi XD25 - Yes Sir, joined up with The Rebels. Great folks, there. I know several people in The Hallows and it is a very good league with great players as well.
    Thanks for the interest and offer, but please feel free to friend me up if you guys ever need a Troll for a run.

Cheers, Mal
    • Like x 2
  9. The Steel Speedster New Player

*In-game name: TheSteelSpeedster
    *Faction (Hero/Villain): Hero
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: 76/77
    *Power.: Quantum
    *Role: Damage, although I'm trying to collect tier 4 controller armour right now.
    *Do you have a mic?: Yes.
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Just bought legendary.
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements): 18
    *About yourself: I love the Flash, he's my all time favorite superhero, so it inspired me to make my character and play this game. Started DCUO sometime in the summer of 2014, stopped playing around the beginning of 2015, now I just picked it back up and I'm looking for a league or rather a community of players to enjoy the game with. I really enjoy DCUO and all of it's lore and missions, but I just hop on whenever I feel bored, as I will be playing games or doing other work.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why?: I'm looking for a league because I'm looking for a community of players that will make the game more lively, more enjoyable, maybe almost like a family. I'm really looking forward to meeting new people and contributing to the league in any way I can.
  10. MumblestheGator New Player

*In-game name.:GL Richard
    *Faction (Hero/Villain).:Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC): USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points.: 75/65
    *Power.: HL
    *Role.: Controller
    *Do you have a mic?: Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. : Premium
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements).: 17
    *About yourself.: I really enjoy the DCU. I became inactive around at December 2014, around the end of Christmas event, after taking an interest into other games, but I came back because of how I enjoyed the gameplay and lore. My schedule is mostly on the weekends. I mostly play PVE, but I wouldn't mind PVP if offered.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why?: When I was playing DCUO, I felt like I was playing a singleplayer, not really interacting with anyone else. So I though it might be a good idea to join a league to meet new people and have a community of people to make the game less barren and more enjoyable.
  11. Jalmop New Player

*In-game name. The Zonner
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Villain
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) EUPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. cr 39/ sp 29
    *Power. Electricity
    *Role. Healer
    *Do you have a mic? No (sorry)
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 20
    *About yourself. I am an average player, this isn't my primary character but i try to be online as often as possible. this is a great deal of my spare time, otherwise i am currently going to school. I enjoy playing with others and are open for supporting the league and lower players when i can.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I am looking for a league, that will tolerate absence from time to time, and are friendly. because i am tired of playing alone.
  12. Cyberpunk2077 Well-Known Player

USPC hero; 140+ CR, 200+ SP (not that they are relevant anymore) , DPS and tank/troll/healer (depending on what power I'm playing with, currently tank) looking for active and skilled PVE league. PM me for Character details if interested.
  13. jtmob421 New Player

*In-game name. Unlimited Quiver
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 108/115
    *Power. quantum
    *Role. Troll/DPS
    *Do you have a mic? yes
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 36
    *About yourself. I grew up on games still takes better part of my time
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I am currently in a league but it is just a holding spot. I am looking for a league for me and my gf we both play the game and she is much better at it than me but we looking for a league that is fun to be with and very helpful and wants to do feats our biggest complaint no one wants do feats and i agree i want more feats.
  14. jtmob421 New Player

15. Shadowcide Well-Known Player

*In-game name.Shadowcide Soldier
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Villian
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPS4
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points.99cr 129sp
    *Power.Quantum
    *Role. Troll and dps
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Plan on becoming legendary again
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements).22
    *About yourself. Former player looking for a league to help me catch back up
  16. Willcore New Player

I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right place..but here it goes.
    *Name: Adara Ion
    *Faction: Hero.
    *server: USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: work in progress (I'm new)
    *Power: Light
    *Role: Damage/DPS
    *Do you have a mic?: No
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Free To Play
    *About yourself: HUGE lantern fan. My backstory for my character is that he's a green lantern possessed by the hope entity Adara and is his own ring's power supply, much like Sodam Yat and Kyle Rayner when Ion possessed them. As for real life, I'm prior military (Marine Corps for 8 years..Army for 3.5), I'm a big team player, I take orders well if I know what needs to be done.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why?: Like i said, I'm a HUGE lantern fan. I am looking for a Lantern themed (mostly) league. I'm F2P right now..but maybe one day I'll go premium.
  17. Van_Gho Committed Player

*In-game name.

Uppercase

*Faction (Hero/Villain).
    Villian

*Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC)
    USPS

*Combat Rating/Skill Points.
    143/110

*Power.
    Electric

*Role.
    Dps or Healer , Not a fan of solo healing, I play for fun not stress ( hence not a lot of experience in newer end game raids)
    *Do you have a mic?
    Yes

*Legendary/Premium/Free to play.
    Premium
    Works a lot better for me
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements).
    30+

*About yourself.
    I enjoy the game and just look to have fun, I like duos and alerts, not a big fan of raids ( could change with the right league)
    I'm electric so burning isn't my bread an butter, but i don't want to just be stuck healing, so my new focus on the dps side is to outlast everyone and be an annoying bee that won't go away. I don't care about the scoreboard so a league that cares solely about that probably isn't a league I would stick with for long ,I'm trying to better my character but not at the expense of not enjoying the game
    *What are you looking for in a league and why?
    I'm looking for a league that's not clique heavy and everything isn't a competition.
  18. Invincible New Player

*In-game name: (multiple characters)
    *Faction (Hero/Villain): Villain
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPS4
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: 142/236, 144/234, 142/241, 145/243
    *Power.: Ice, Nature, Quantum & Nature
    *Role: Tank, Healer, Controller & Healer/DPS (if needed)
    *Do you have a mic?: Yes.
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Legendary.
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements): Over 21
    *About yourself: Mature, veteran players who love DCUO and enjoy getting gear & feats while having fun
    *What are you looking for in a league and why?: I'm looking for a league that's active i.e daily. Running together as much as possible is preferred for faster runs or feat opportunity without spending time wasted in LFG. I am not a fan of pugging only to see people dc or drop group thus forcing the group to have to stand idle so full league runs are preferred when possible. Laid back, drama free leagues are a plus. Joking and having fun is great but nothing wrong with being able to focus and get the job done at the same time. Leagues that have interest in PVE, PVP, SM and all the various aspects of the game are preferred as there's always something we could be doing as a league to improve communication, teamwork, etc.
    • Like x 1
  19. PerfectLegend Dedicated Player

There are countless amazing players in search of the right league.

Is yours the right one?

Adopt a player today! :D
    • Like x 1
  20. Zusheqiel Active Player

*In-game name. RedLantern Zusheqiel
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. cr is 104 (currently)/ and can't remember SP at the moment
    *Power. Rage
    *Role. Damage
    *Do you have a mic? yes
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 19
    *About yourself. I'm a huge DC fan, marvel is alright but meh... I'm currently in college so time is limited. I'm on most everyday.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I hoping to find a lantern based league. I can offer Mumble services if you dont like the in game voip.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Went and created my own league