Accidental perfection clues ?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by xpoipoix, Dec 10, 2014.

1. High Troller Loyal Player

Maybe they give off a glow after you fail? I have the feat already though. I'm usually the one that goes and grabs random ones. I only was successful 3 out of several dozen attempts.
  2. BleepingPC Active Player

Here is a random thought... what if the person with the weapon causes the needed artifacts to glow differently then the ones that aren't used? I just am throwing a random idea I thought of out there.
  3. Remander Steadfast Player

Honestly, it's just not worth the effort or frustration. I couldn't care less if I ever get this feat.
    • Like x 3
  4. Nightwish Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 17
  5. xpoipoix Well-Known Player

Was really hoping there is comment from a green name :( that feat really starts to annoy me o_O
  6. Redman_x Well-Known Player

No, I tried this with a pug yesterday and it didnt work. They all lit up the same color when I went up to each one.
    • Like x 1
  7. xpoipoix Well-Known Player

allmost weekend iam rdy for next 20 trys to get this annoying accidental perfection feat :mad:
  8. Marine Death Committed Player

I believe the developers never added the clues as they stated with the last update. I believe the feat is only achieved by accident. Nothing more nothing less. That's why they're not talking about it.
  9. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

They do seem to have auras but each member in my group reported they were seeing auras on different artifacts so i think one person has to do the artifacts. That is just my guessing.
  10. Drathmor Unwavering Player

thats the lotto method always play the same numbers and play every single time and eventually by shear statistics they will have to hit
    • Like x 1
  11. xpoipoix Well-Known Player

Any1 found out something yet ? Would be awsome !
  12. Deranya Dedicated Player

I had that thought too, then the clues would have to be about the one person who can see them. Maybe the green death aura of doom only selects that one person more than once? No idea.

I have to agree with whoever said that the clues were forgotten in the update xD
  13. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

There aren't any clues. Whatever they were weren't added.
    • Like x 2
  14. Aces Up Well-Known Player

Tommy Douglas...like the father of national health care Tommy Douglas? Cool beans if so.
  15. DarkNovaBlaze Dedicated Player

That's the one. ;)
    • Like x 1
  16. Little Sister New Player

Only one person in the team can see the clues, I think.
  17. Dewey Cheatem New Player

I have noticed that one of the adds during the split says something, but I couldn't make out what it said. Maybe he gives a clue?
  18. ErnieB Loyal Player

There are no clues people, if anyone says it so they are lying, it's purely based on luck, by now I've looked at every wall, every add, every attack, even if the League Hall had any clue, so far nothing to give me a clear answer as to what it is, and even when in a group someone who claimed he knows the combo, failed miserably at the first try. So stop coming up with all this conspiracy theories and just play the raid, and if you get it good for you then, but until then just keep trying. Besides it takes what?, 5 minutes to reach that part from the start of the raid, just farm the thing until you get it.
  19. DizzyKraken Developer

Hi everyone,

So I just confirmed with some other players that the clues are not appearing on Live right now. I'm not sure what happened, but I am making some updates to hopefully fix the issue.

Thanks,
    DK
    • Like x 12
  20. Remander Steadfast Player

See, guys? We aren't crazy after all! I wonder what those folks who claimed to see the clues were looking at....
    • Like x 10