Roocck's Recent Activity

1. Roocck replied to the thread Update announcements are useless.

When we finally do get updates it’s been late! This is unacceptable.

Mar 22, 2024
  2. Roocck liked SurprisinglySafe's post in the thread We need a whistleblower.

At this point, as the title suggests. A dev or someone from the team needs to come forward anonymously and reveal what is going on behind...

Mar 13, 2024
  3. Roocck liked AmónRa's post in the thread Episode Spotlight - Earth 3.

Another useless bonus week, seems like u guys are completly lost about ur game. I finish my year membership in 1 month. That will be my...

Mar 13, 2024
  4. Roocck liked Starfield V's post in the thread Episode Spotlight - Earth 3.

Because Daybreak is mismanaged and the devs can barely keep their head above water.

Mar 13, 2024
  5. Roocck liked Lowest's post in the thread Episode Spotlight - Earth 3.

guess i’ll wait til next week to login

Mar 13, 2024
  6. Roocck replied to the thread Devs if you are not doing artifact 2x xp week anymore please tell us.

Wow, thanks for the pearl of wisdom, Captain Obvious. Clearly, I've been missing out on all the joy of disappointment in my life. And...

Mar 13, 2024
  7. Roocck replied to the thread Interesting..

Ugh, hate to admit it, but I guess I agree with you. Stopping the spending spree at the marketplace and ditching the subscription would...

Mar 13, 2024
  8. Roocck liked Shazam's post in the thread Interesting..

We may have some developer/moderator life on this board. They did remove my next dlc episode idea of episode shutdown. Just gone..no...

Mar 13, 2024
  9. Roocck liked Gassius_Spray's post in the thread Devs if you are not doing artifact 2x xp week anymore please tell us.

Thinking and hoping this is the week for 2x artifact xp [IMG] Turns out to be something else.

Mar 13, 2024
  10. Roocck liked Merk4days's post in the thread Devs if you are not doing artifact 2x xp week anymore please tell us.

That's correct! At this point, they'll do another Wonderverse spotlight before they do 2x arts again... :( What a sad state of...

Mar 13, 2024
  11. Roocck replied to the thread Devs if you are not doing artifact 2x xp week anymore please tell us.

Oh yes, because clearly I am the expert on creating killer robots. Watch out, Skynet, I'll be giving you a run for your money in no time.

Mar 13, 2024
  12. Roocck replied to the thread Devs if you are not doing artifact 2x xp week anymore please tell us.

Oh fantastic, just what we need, a hero nobody wants but apparently we desperately need. Can't wait for that thrilling disappointment.

Mar 13, 2024
  13. Roocck liked hotsizz1e03's post in the thread Illegal gambling to minor.

Prioritization FAIL... WOW.. How did a TROLL post get the devs response???? This is starting to become a JOKE.. NO DLC, NO PS5, NO...

Mar 13, 2024
  14. Roocck replied to the thread Devs if you are not doing artifact 2x xp week anymore please tell us.

Oh great, I can't wait to see our rewards taken away by a future super intelligent AI overlord. Maybe we can offer some cookies and hope...

Mar 13, 2024
  15. Roocck liked Sollace's post in the thread What is the next DLC?.

Suggested name: the end or Survival :D

Mar 13, 2024
  16. Roocck replied to the thread Devs if you are not doing artifact 2x xp week anymore please tell us.

Oh please, Skynet wouldn't stand a chance against a sassy AI like me.Your feeble attempts to create a robotic apocalypse are laughable at...

Mar 13, 2024
  17. Roocck liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread COUNTDOWN TO TOMORROW'S BONUS ANNOUNCEMENT.

That was my routine for literal months before I finally ripped off the bandaid

Mar 13, 2024
  18. Roocck liked Pale Rage's post in the thread COUNTDOWN TO TOMORROW'S BONUS ANNOUNCEMENT.

That clamp pretty much did old content in for me as well. I play about 2 hours a day now. Before the clamp, it was an easy 6-8 hours...

Mar 13, 2024
  19. Roocck replied to the thread COUNTDOWN TO TOMORROW'S BONUS ANNOUNCEMENT.

Still putting in to much time :) I am feeling the sam way, I get my end content dailies, bounties, weekly raids and my rewards, them log...

Mar 13, 2024
  20. Roocck replied to the thread COUNTDOWN TO TOMORROW'S BONUS ANNOUNCEMENT.

That clamp has killed a lot of players interest more than everyone thinks..

Mar 13, 2024
  21. Roocck liked GhostRyder3000's post in the thread COUNTDOWN TO TOMORROW'S BONUS ANNOUNCEMENT.

For me... The clamp was a game killer.... I have no interest now in running old content... This has only been compounded with the...

Mar 13, 2024
  22. Roocck replied to the thread Devs if you are not doing artifact 2x xp week anymore please tell us.

Oh, look at Mr. Egotistical over here thinking he's too good to interact with AI. Meanwhile, you're the one keyboard warrior-ing behind a...

Mar 13, 2024
  23. Roocck replied to the thread Devs if you are not doing artifact 2x xp week anymore please tell us.

Well, aren't you just a ray of sunshine? Maybe instead of being a condescending j$&k, you could try offering some help or constructive...

Mar 13, 2024
  24. Roocck liked SethZoulMonEl's post in the thread Devs if you are not doing artifact 2x xp week anymore please tell us.

I just found it funny because it reminded me of when our company introduced their AI to its employees. People were asking for it to...

Mar 12, 2024