Interesting.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Shazam, Mar 13, 2024.

1. Shazam Well-Known Player

We may have some developer/moderator life on this board. They did remove my next dlc episode idea of episode shutdown. Just gone..no notice, no inbox saying i broke a rule, nothing. They left up every other doom and gloom thread, but one that memes on them is to much...or did it strike way to close to the truth?
    • Like x 5
  2. Spider Jerusalem Well-Known Player

Censors almost never trouble themselves with falsehoods.
    • Like x 2
  3. kallader Committed Player

No one was gone they were here all the time except the week end get over it they move post etc since Monday morning when shift start like always your post is probably been moved under off topic since it was off topic in the first place Gotham forum post have rule and you did not follow them .No gotcha moment here just someone doing is work while is shift is on
  4. FluffyCloud99 Committed Player

at this point, its just not worth pointing and laughing. Just stop with all the posts and dont buy products they sell. If the game ends, so be it. Not like Daybreak are gonna revitalize it or anything.
    -No pvp work
    -Only new Dlcs twice a year
    -Booster/time capsules only
    -No improvements to powers, core mechanics, anything old.
    Thats what you should expect from now on. Games a lost cause
    • Like x 3
  5. Shazam Well-Known Player

no its gone..like not even in my post history..
  6. Roocck Committed Player

Ugh, hate to admit it, but I guess I agree with you. Stopping the spending spree at the marketplace and ditching the subscription would definitely send a strong message to the Dev’s that a lot of players are over their game. Maybe then they'll finally get the hint.
  7. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Well it’s now it’s now like 6 PM in San Diego and 8 PM in Austin so any devs who would’ve made a thread about St Patrick’s seasonal coming tomorrow are out of the office. Wow Daybreak I guess if I did bet you guys would’ve done absolutely eff all once again before reset I would’ve won that bet huh? Utterly shameful.
  8. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

Spring has sprung, and summer is coming, lots of games are competing for my attention and my dollars, every day this nonsense carries on, that choice gets easier and easier.
    • Like x 2
  9. FluffyCloud99 Committed Player

Star wars battlefront classics remake :eyes: