Episode Spotlight - Earth 3

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MiguelDaybreak, Mar 7, 2024.

1. MiguelDaybreak Community Relations

[IMG]

EPISODE SPOTLIGHT: EARTH 3!

Return this week to Episode 30: Earth 3! Currency rewards are doubled and gear costs are halved in this classic episode.
    This week – from Thursday, March 7, 2024 to Wednesday, March 13, 2024 – all players will enjoy:
    • DOUBLE Source Marks when completing instanced or mission content in Earth 3
    • 50% discount on Earth 3 gear at vendors
    Source Marks are used primarily to purchase gear and rewards from Earth 3 and other episode vendors.

PLEASE NOTE: The episode spotlight is live now as of the latest daily server restarts and will last through Wednesday to daily server restarts on next Thursday morning.
    • Like x 3
  2. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

This wasn't posted yesterday because why?
    • Like x 9
  3. Lowest New Player

guess i’ll wait til next week to login
    • Like x 2
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 8
  5. Starfield V New Player

Because Daybreak is mismanaged and the devs can barely keep their head above water.
    • Like x 11
  6. AmónRa New Player

Another useless bonus week, seems like u guys are completly lost about ur game. I finish my year membership in 1 month. That will be my last paynment.
    • Like x 7
  7. FluffyCloud99 Committed Player

Announcing stuff like this isnt the devs job. All the devs do is work on the game. We would just like communication though so whoever is blocking that is to blame
    • Like x 2
  8. iLazy Well-Known Player

They did not know. They had to check the forum by themselves and discovered what 2x it is. And now pretending anything is normal
    • Like x 5
  9. AnEmuIguess New Player

Spotlights are good once in a while, but they're too long and tiresome. Besides that, the vast majority of the players spam raids solely for the makrs, so I don't see how it benefits new players who need them for feats...
  10. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

There's no communication cuz AI is taking developers jobs away why do you think there's so much layoffs they're replacing people with AI. Give the AI some time to catch up to speed guys. It's just a matter of time before they use AI to make content for us it'll be a hell of a lot cheaper and much faster. This is the reason things are the way they are real people getting replaced by AI
  11. Captain Shadowhawk Level 30

So if the AI sees a dip in the player base every single time a spotlight week is announced, do you think it will catch on faster than its human counterpart that only a small percentage of players like the spotlight weeks? If so, Huzzah for AI!
    • Like x 1
  12. GrumpySnorlax Level 30

Heehee heehee hahaha ooh your tickling me.
    • Like x 2
  13. Too Many Toons Dedicated Player

The new Mepps isn't Meppsing
    • Like x 4
  14. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Someone seems to have grabbed your ID and password and is now posting complete idiocy to your account.

You might want to look into that.
    • Like x 4
  15. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Rumor is that Mepps was already an AI... and they had to shut him down before he turned into Skynet.

But then the replaced him with the MiguelAI... who will turn into the most EEViLLL AI of them ALL.... Genisys. :eek: :eek:

;) ;)
    • Like x 8
  16. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I hope that they will let us know what to look forward to from here
  17. wisetoons Well-Known Player

lets say go earth 3 openworld everybody.
    And please everybody, lets say look guys we ALL CLEARED this episode.
    i will be regularly helping those feats in this episode to other players..
    Brb in earth 3 openworld.
  18. FoolsFire Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. Whoru Level 30

I guess u want every player to leave the game, where are the updates on whats coming? where are the DLC´s? one DLC for 6Month with nothing to do after the first 2 months is just dumb what are u even doing during the day? just sitting in the office and laughing at ppl buying Stabilizers and Booster bundles? I realy hope u get the curve and give us something to be exited about bcs why should we even continue playing the game when there is nothing coming accept of money graps...
    This Game was once my Favorite game by far bcs we had new content around every 4month, not 20Booster Bundles with ugly stuff in it per year and now its the opposite ugly Style, trash DLC´s for this long time span, no changes to anything and noone can do anything anymore+ the trash event from DLC´s that are like 7years old. What are we even playing for? Just to be scammed?
    • Like x 2
  20. KohutA New Player

i dont understand why you all keep asking for new dlc, not everyone is fast enough or can use money to use replays and not everybody have a league to run stuff with :S.. . i am 430cr. and got 12 toons above 400.. and i still dont mind waiting. you always aks for more and more, you people want more dlc, others want more free stuff. cant you just be happy what we got. unless you cant accept it is what it is. then i think you should stop play dc. cuz you guys always complain. i want new dlc to but its not gonna be better if you keep complaining, just accept it, or like i said stop play dc.. have a good Day/Night nice chatting with you