COUNTDOWN TO TOMORROW'S BONUS ANNOUNCEMENT

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by GhostRyder3000, Mar 13, 2024.

1. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

2 Days... 8 Hours... 42 Minutes.... 59 Seconds....

2 Days... 8 Hours... 42 Minutes.... 58 Seconds....

2 Days... 8 Hours... 42 Minutes.... 57 Seconds....
    • Like x 5
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I bet $20 EU will announce it first.
    • Like x 6
  3. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

10s...9s...8s...7s...6s...5s...4s...3s...2s...1s... ....10d 22h 16m 59s... 10d 22h 16m 58s... 10d 22h 16m 57s... 18d 16h 59m 59s...
    • Like x 2
  4. Rorrigam Active Player

Based on the date it should be the next seasonal. One would think they would announce those on time but given how things are being managed lately that is having the expectations too high.

Hopefully by the end of the year things will get better.
    • Like x 3
  5. CrYsiS44 Well-Known Player

I wonder who’ll have to post it this week. If someone does before a dev; that’d be the 3rd week in a row, and tbh! Idgaf what transitional period this company are in, or how temporary someone is etc. it’ll confirm how absolutely unimportant they see all of the customers here. And that’s the key-word ‘customers’

But we aren’t customers. We’re addicts! Addicts who can’t see that they’re in an abusive relationship. Being the one half who doesn’t see the abuse and continued exploitation of their addiction.

I genuinely have seen my posts become more and more morbid and pessimistic. And that in-itself says so much. I’ve made 3 seperate accounts since 2013, sweating I’d never come back. And returning each time over the years. But now I only see this company as a legit enabler. Willing to keep you playing, with the chance of taking your money, regardless of the consequence.

Everything they do now is on a loop. It’s not “maintenance mode” it’s suck you dry, without sucking you off, mode. It’s all designed to keep you online as much as possible, literally standing around doing absolutely fk all! Thinking that you are. All in the hope that you’ll spontaneously spend your money for the same on the same s*** you absolutely don’t need, and are only doing so - because you refuse to log off.

They won’t give anything this week; as it’s the st pats day, or have they cancelled that? If they have, and do give something - it’ll be one of the 5 looped obsolete episodes that no-one gaf about.

God! I don’t even know why I’m still on these forums now. Apart from daily collecting of sun rewards, I’m not playing. I’m not even running omni, and only doing ghost and gorgon weeklies. I’ve truly lost every aspect of interest in this game now, but still check the forums out. No idea why!
    • Like x 4
  6. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

I'm sure... The new Call Of Duty should be good.

Okay... I'll lighten up.
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You spelled Dragon's Dogma wrong.
    • Like x 7
  8. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

For me...

The clamp was a game killer.... I have no interest now in running old content...

This has only been compounded with the lack of new content.
    • Like x 7
  9. Ingrando Well-Known Player

What about the livestream showcase of the NEW BOOSTER BUNDLE!!! It releases tommorow
    • Like x 1
  10. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

If you think the clamp in old content was a game killer you must not know the clamp is everywhere even end game. Stats revamp is a base stat clamp of 70% respectively everywhere in the game. This is why so many people quit the game anyway the day it dropped. And this is why they added artifacts and allies which are not clamped so people can beat stuff faster. This revamp was not well received but you can bet your *** it made a lot of money and might not be going anywhere anytime soon. Unless the new lead hand decides it was a nasty mistake in the first place and balance should be number one instead of clamping us and then milking us with artifacts
    • Like x 2
  11. FluffyCloud99 Committed Player

2x augment xp or its gonna be spotlight JLD, perhaps spotlight Metal 2

Those are my guesses
  12. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Ill do that tomorrow.

It won't be a Livestream.... but there will be a video. ;)
  13. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

That clamp pretty much did old content in for me as well. I play about 2 hours a day now. Before the clamp, it was an easy 6-8 hours that I would squeeze in.
    • Like x 5
  14. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Exactly.

Maybe you are like me, where deep down there is still a tiny flame of a sliver of hope that the game will get better and worth possibly returning to someday. I do personally enjoy the hypothetical discussions and talking about said game, even though I no longer play it.
    • Like x 3
  15. Roocck Committed Player

That clamp has killed a lot of players interest more than everyone thinks..
    • Like x 5
  16. Roocck Committed Player

Still putting in to much time :)
    I am feeling the sam way, I get my end content dailies, bounties, weekly raids and my rewards, them log off. That’s been my routine in the last 2 weeks
    • Like x 3
  17. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

That was my routine for literal months before I finally ripped off the bandaid
    • Like x 2
  18. Rorrigam Active Player

If you think about it, it’s pretty funny how the devs reason to not give us the artifact fortification bonus was that it became too predictable. However, here we are trying to predict how they will disappoint us and what the next spotlight will be.
    • Like x 2
  19. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I'm guessing St Pats tomorrow, so no bonus this week.

Either way, I guess we'll find out sometime after EU reboots.
    • Like x 3
  20. Proxystar #Perception

The bonus is the game is still running.

You're welcome
    • Like x 10