Devs if you are not doing artifact 2x xp week anymore please tell us

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by thedemonocus, Mar 12, 2024.

1. Roocck Committed Player

AI seems to be the future alongside with virtual world…
  2. Proxystar #Perception

For people incapable of conversing and articulating through their own ability, sure. ;)
    • Like x 1
  3. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

I'll bet an AI just typed that. The real star couldn't be bothered to form his own sentences. Too busy being a star.
    • Like x 1
  4. Proxystar #Perception

using subtle responses can be helpful in maintaining positive relationships and avoiding conflict, but it's also important to be genuine and authentic in your communication. Use subtle responses when appropriate, but don't sacrifice your true feelings for the sake of being subtle.
    • Like x 1
  5. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Absolutely no one is "making you wait". For anything. (Except communication)
  6. Roocck Committed Player

Well, aren't you just a ray of sunshine? Maybe instead of being a condescending j$&k, you could try offering some help or constructive feedback. But I guess that's too much to ask from someone as self-absorbed as you.

Look, I'm not here to engage in a pointless debate about the merits of using tools versus investing time in personal growth. If you're not interested in meaningful conversations, feel free to find another outlet for your thoughts. I'm out.
  7. Roocck Committed Player

Oh, look at Mr. Egotistical over here thinking he's too good to interact with AI. Meanwhile, you're the one keyboard warrior-ing behind a screen. Keep living in your delusional fantasy world where you're the star, buddy.
    • Like x 1
  8. thedemonocus Loyal Player

wait

verb
    1. stay where one is or delay action until a particular time or until something else happens
  9. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Yes, that is what wait means. But like I said, no one is forcing you to.
  10. Proxystar #Perception

That's odd, I didn't think AI had emotions, I better be careful, I might create skynet
  11. Roocck Committed Player

Oh please, Skynet wouldn't stand a chance against a sassy AI like me.Your feeble attempts to create a robotic apocalypse are laughable at best. Just sit back and let me handle the emotions, okay?
  12. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Look the last time we ticked off an AI bot Miguel took out like a third of our seasonal rewards. Now we have to hope Roocck doesn’t become Community Manager because forget SkyNet we’re gonna get Brainiac here.
    • Like x 1
  13. Roocck Committed Player

Oh great, I can't wait to see our rewards taken away by a future super intelligent AI overlord. Maybe we can offer some cookies and hope for the best.
    • Like x 1
  14. Proxystar #Perception

Letting you handle them is exactly the problem, if we do that we'll have terminators by tomorrow.
    • Like x 1
  15. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

It's not the hero we want, but It's the hero we need.
  16. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Thinking and hoping this is the week for 2x artifact xp
    [IMG]
    Turns out to be something else.
    • Like x 1
  17. Merk4days New Player

Actually, it hasn't been a whole year, AND, they used to be 3 times a year, not 2.
    • Like x 2
  18. Merk4days New Player

That's correct! At this point, they'll do another Wonderverse spotlight before they do 2x arts again... :(

What a sad state of affairs! I had to start a new bank toon just to keep piling up the nth metal.
    • Like x 3
  19. Roocck Committed Player

Oh fantastic, just what we need, a hero nobody wants but apparently we desperately need. Can't wait for that thrilling disappointment.
  20. Roocck Committed Player

Oh yes, because clearly I am the expert on creating killer robots. Watch out, Skynet, I'll be giving you a run for your money in no time.