Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

I was running through the intergang missions this morning and was reminded I've wanrted these for a long time. Whisper A'Daire style and the chain gloves the Shifter/Slasher mob wears.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. Halcyon81 Level 30

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  3. Halcyon81 Level 30

Think this would be an improvement on current viking outfit[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. bit.do/john832 New Player

I'd love the old Static Shock jacket. I know we have a smiliar one with Gadgeteer but this one is way cooler and elegant.

[IMG]
  5. PhilOsyfee Active Player

Certainly would love the collared Alan Scott shirt style, but wouldn't mind a slimline design similar to his Sentinel persona. Also something in line with Earth 1 Green Lantern would be very cool, even just the variation of the GL emblem that projects from the chest.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  6. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Alan Scott top first. Specifically one that gives us the ability to attach the emblem on our own and not one permanently there.
    Then Sentinel second.
    • Like x 1
  7. DCUO Post Loyal Player

8. Bodziony Active Player

Hey Meg, I just noticed the female version of the Military Tech Belt is awesome!!! Is there any way we can get a male version of it? Ours looks like we’re carrying around a a six pack of beers! Which is great if you’re Duffman...Thanks!!!
    • Like x 2
  9. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

And now I'll never NOT see those as beers on that belt!!! :D
  10. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    Even though Halloween is just around the bend, another Stjepan Sejic take on a costume would be awesome. Especially, Scarecrow.
  11. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Damn... never can get an image to drop...
  12. Bodziony Active Player

Lol!
    • Like x 1
  13. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

[IMG]

Ah, got it. This alternative...
    • Like x 2
  14. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Also, not fully filled, but Mr. Freeze...

[IMG]

But Christmas is right around the corner, too...
    Gotta love that Stjepan Sejic work.
    • Like x 2
  15. Krimson New Player

More skirts for female characters would be nice. Also, more tops without built in gloves.
    • Like x 2
  16. X13-KING Well-Known Player

I would like to see more skins get similar re-textures as the Human skins did. Namely the Angry skin, Barbarian skin, Cheerful skin, Tattoo skin, Wise skin, Youthful skin, and, just because Halloween is next month, the Undead skin.
    • Like x 1
  17. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Could we please get styles based on the new Ultraviolet Lanterns. Namely a couple of emblems, an aura, and metallic chroma materials.
    [IMG]
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]
    For the materials I thinking it could have a slot similar to the Iridescent Material with the standard sliver and black. For the aura, I'm thinking something similar to the Umbrella and/or Dark Flames auras with more blue and/or purple.
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. XKiraX New Player

I would love to see The devil's tail or cat's tail. To be able to have on a human not just an animal skin
    • Like x 1
  19. The Dark Kryptonian Well-Known Player

K not all of this is style but I'm to lazy to find the posts to put them in o_O
    1. Nuclear Man style: his emblem and just his over all gear from 1987 Superman 4 The Quest for Peace/2018 Superman #2 comic, maybe have his style could be purchased from the Legendary thing in the Marketplace
    2. Add Nuclear Man as a playable character in the Legends PvP/PvE
    3. Add Ice Vision and Fire Breath to Iconic Powers
    4. Add Fire stream to the Movement affect, we got Smoke and Streaks but Fire would be sweet
    5. Shadow power that falls under the Control type
    6. For those that maxed out there powers maybe add some new abilities, like Atomic has a 2 handed repaid fire attack
    7. Adding to the new level for those that have maxed there power set mentors to teach them, like you have to find say Lobo to get sent on missions that get you this new ability
    8. More Krypton emblems like House Ur, Zod, Sagitari etc and various Superman emblems
    9. Monster and animals as henchmen
    10. Where we get skulls and all that floating around you maybe add long fire hair like Starfire but actual flames
  20. PhilOsyfee Active Player

Only noticed this today, but could we please get the role specific Flashback duo flexsuits available for all roles? I know we have style unlocking, but for the folks like myself who don't have alternate characters it would be extremely appreciated. These styles are extremely old and a lot of the other role specific styles were made available to everyone ages ago. Thanks :)