Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Megzilla, please you need to give us a Loose-Tie Trench Coat. You gave us updated skins and Constantine hair. Now we need a detective coat that looks less...formal. Now sure I'd use it to make a skinny version of Harvey Bullock, but still. That is all the more reason to create that style. a trench with a loose tie and maybe looking slightly worn.
    Even if it is a Quark Vendor item or vault item or put somewhere older than Chaos Gotham or marketplace item...or maybe just a straight up gift, we still need that coat.
    Yes we already have like 4 trench coats, but put on a trench coat of any style or design and you're cosplaying like 10 people at the same time. Trench Coats are right up there with unitards on popular superhero costumes. :)

Also, can we get a pack of Silk Cuts in the pocket? You know, that way Dreamcrusher has something to take away in the negotiations on this style request. lol

Finally, what about Wildstorm's the Doct...no not really, I promised I'd let that go for a while.:)
    The real final request of this post is. Since next week is issue one of Brian Michael Bendis' Legion of Superheroes series, is there any possibility of a Legionnaire emblem pack in the near future? Preferably ones that show up large on existing slimline styles?
    • Like x 1
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They can't reuse styles from another game. They can only get approval for styles directly from the comics or generic items.
  3. Superpille New Player

Poison Ivy?
    Her "swimsuit" made out of leaves on the artwork always looks ravishing. :D
  4. Runeer New Player

all speack the style armor aura cape boots etc etc ,bat no one need another new ? need new boody style big normal not big fat , new big style it uglly bicose it fat not big and style small have to big head for boody, need style big like hulk it be nice,need more style for skins,need superman emblem and posibile the cenge color for emblem,need cape with american flag u be nice,need to have some allarm,raid and solo combat in free speace,and new sistem for customization boody like in ( champions online game) ,the game it old bat the sistem customization of boody it more nice and cool...tks allot, i have 42 yers and i give to all good day....i hope to see dis mesage...;)
  5. Raven Roth Committed Player

Raven's mask/face shadow effect, and Trigonic Eyes.
    • Like x 2
  6. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

By Trigonic Eyes I assume you mean like the 4 narrow glowing eyes he has, but without the need of a head attachment? Like the mask they have?
    Because if so then I COMPLETELY AGREE!!! Even if they have to make a fake head, like the vampire or skull, that would be awesome.
    • Like x 1
  7. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I appreciate that you are able to address your problems and be nice about it. That is most excellent since a lot of people on the forum and in game are total pieces of reprocessed-bio-matter. lol
    However, I would tend to disagree.
    It is still a business and literally every MMO I have played has capsules of some sort, and some don't offer the option to earn the keys.
    The grinding part?
    Like any game, it is go nowhere...because it is a game. As much as I wish it were real, anything that isn't real is technically go nowhere. There is plenty of stuff available to buy in the broker that is grindable, it's a matter of finding fun in the grinding.
    If one doesn't spend 24/7, it is easy to find fun in grinding. After all, grinding 24/7, buying content instead of earning it, spending all free time getting pieces? Of course a person will get bored because they earn everything in the episode within a month of it coming out. In moderation, the game remains fun. Then again, not spending 24/7 isn't grinding. lol
    Promethium boxes and vault? Of course they drop stuff unworthy, because anyone that has played it for an extended time has earned everything in the boxes...except the mythical demon tail.
    With over 400 million in the broker, I haven't bought anything that is over-priced just out of pettiness. I ain't spending the money so people who refuse to earn stuff can just buy things. Never understood why so many are obsessed with greed instead of just earning stuff.
    I will admit there is some stuff not worth grinding. Some feats are not worth grinding. The treasure box/random drop styles are too...well...random to be worth grinding. That is why they get done whenever I decide I have the free time. Yesterday while waiting for my family to get home? I ran some random drop/treasure box alerts/raids.
    I don't think I have run the vault in over a year because the content that drops in the vault needs to be updated. For Rao's sake, can they put the styles in the vault in a robot/quark vendor and put new style drops in the vault?
    • Like x 1
  8. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I know this isn't the best place to be discussing this, but at the end of the day do remember that playing a game is supposed to be about having fun. While it is nice to have everything, you don't need everything. It's very important to set a limit for yourself on how much real cash you're willing to spend or else you end up in a situation like you're in right now. That's not me bashing you at all - your money is your money, you can spend or not spend it how you wish. I just know that for myself I got tired of chasing every single TC item a long time ago so now I set a limit for myself on how much I'll spend on Stabilisers when a new TC comes out, and I play the broker a bit to get the stuff I actually want rather than what I think I need.

As for the broker, unfortunately player greed drives that. There's not much the devs can do about the broker unless they impose a price limit, but I don't see that happening.
    • Like x 2
  9. StarSource Well-Known Player

LAB COAT!!!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

To get back on topic.
    I feel like it's been a while since anyone asked for a Ted Kord style.
    At least the top. Everything else is doable and we can cut and paste head/face styles to get good enough as well.
    I see people use the New Genesis top, but in my opinion "good enough" is sometimes not "good enough".
    Also, I would prefer the line on the forearm so it saves time making a pair of gloves work. :)

Where to put it? As one of the random style additions to the Metal vendor, like what y'all have done before to provide incentive to keep playing while waiting for a new update.
    My justification for why we should get it sooner rather than later? Jaime Reyes made an appearance in Dark Knights: Metal...Ted Kord is Jaime's partner...which means he had to have helped behind the scenes somewhere...and everyone knows Ted Kord is a better Beetle than Jaime (because Ted wanted to be a hero and Jaime is basically forced into it).

So in short? It's time for the Blue and the Gold to get together again.

"One punch! ONE PUNCH!"
    [IMG]
  11. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Completely agree
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Why not just have an Arkham Asylum Time Capsule with Arkham themed styles and then have a Stryker's Island Time Capsule with Stryker's themed styles?
    • Like x 1
  13. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Super old-school masks drawn on the outsides of paper bags! For head item styles, perhaps during the Halloween event.
  14. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I want more bob hairstyles, but we only seem to get really short and really long haircuts at the moment. Steal them from Terra and civilian Batwoman in the Iceberg Lounge solo if you need a starting point :D
    • Like x 1
  15. Shalandor New Player

Just saw the new skeleton trinkets showcased here by Torikumu here...

(Thank you very much for these amazing showcases Torikumu)

And I have to say I'm very impressed by how they look.Nice job Devs.But there is a good opportunity here some some groovy Halloween styles.How about adding Skeleton parts as style such as a head style or as arms and legs similar to the cybernetic arm and leg style from a while back?The skull alone would be a very welcome addition as the old skull head style looks very outdated when compared to this and I can speculate this wouldn't be too hard to implement?

Also loving the aura on the flaming skeleton.I can't be too sure but it seems darker than the flaming aura.Could add that in too as the Hellfire aura.I know these ideas could come come to pass next year but that's a long time to wait so if you could find it in your hearts to add these in we'd be very grateful.
  16. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

been asking for skeleton skin for years. still going to ask for it despite that disappointment above ^. nobody wants to be a naked skeleton.
  17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You're confusing two different islands. We do in fact have both Stryker's Island and Arkham Island in the game. Stryker's Penitentiary is in Metropolis and Arkham Asylum is in Gotham.
  18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

That already exists. Dr. Arkham released Poion Ivy, Scarecrow and Mister Freeze, they've taken over the asylum and their goons are running around outside.
  19. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

20. player077900 New Player

Circes NEW outfit and her hair . Amazon fury part 2 hair . Pony tails . (Flexi hair if possible)
    Superwomans off shoulder outfit.
    Zod and Ursa jackets. Boots and belts with guns and knives on them. I'd buy these straight from the market
    • Like x 2