Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Volle Active Player

GCPD:Uniform Male and Female Styl
    [IMG][IMG]
    It's fair to Rework this guys thay represent early start of the game and time we got this uniform and Emblem's/badge

[IMG]

Also plz!! add some more normal clothing
    [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 4
  2. RoundLittleArms New Player

I'd love to see those uniforms too. :)
    • Like x 1
  3. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Could we please get a head style based on the Dark Defender Batman from the "Family Reunion" alert mission.
    [IMG]
    I know we get his gauntlets in the Dark Defender hand style, but a cowl head style similar to that of the Dark Knight's cowl would look so cool and be ideal for my bat suit.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  4. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

wth is that? is he only in the hero version? never seen him before.
  5. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Yes.
    Heroes fight this evil Batman who was mentored by Lex after the death of his parents and his lover, Catwoman.
  6. Ascended Well-Known Player

Wow, been a long time since I posted. Okay, so people ask about new body types, often looking for fat versions like Titanic Trenton or whatever. And word is that is not happening because it's either too difficult or impossible to mesh all that with the gear.

But could you make gear that adjusted the body type? The Arrow gear....High Density?.....adjusts the female body type so it's not as well endowed, the Steel armor (T1) thins out noticeably the waist. Plenty of leg styles slightly adjust the calves and thighs. So could the devs push that farther and create a chest piece with a beer gut?
  7. X13-KING Well-Known Player

I just had a thought.
    It might be cool if the Dev's team could use some of the cap that's over his shoulders as part of the head style.
    Not enough it get in the way of shoulder styles, but enough to beef them up. Similar to the Mid-Nite head style.
    [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. spedog Active Player

So aside from myself, I see A LOT of requests for more superhero, spandex, slimline type suits...but we got more armor? There is already a TON of that stuff in-game. Is there any chance that some/any of this is being heard or looked at?
  9. Rainnifer Committed Player

I'm unsure when or if any dev will see this, but how about before you add new styles in you go in and fix old ones? I spent 70 marks on this leg style (because the drop rate was horrific) just to realize the texture seems old quality and blurry compared to the shirt from the same set.
    Picture example of digital invasion.
    [IMG]
    It's enough to keep me from wearing the style because it looks awful.
  10. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

try a chroma? was honestly amazed at how chroma drastically improved Demonic, Jah Kir, & Heart Of The Lion. havent previewed all my styles yet, might look nice with the right chroma tho, ive been previewing the Dark chroma on various old styles
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Meg keeps a list with the most asked for items at the top.
  12. Engendro Nefasto Well-Known Player

[IMG][/IMG]
    I will be happy with the atom's cowl with forehead emblem slot.
    Also would be nice if as a back style, players will be able to have the weapons they are using, and when they using the weapons they will just disappear from the back and show again as soon as they not using them.
  13. Rainnifer Committed Player

I'd prefer if the actual textures were fixed instead of work arounds like that.
    EDIT: It was still just as blurry with a chroma material.
  14. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They do not go back and fix old styles unless the item in question is bugged to the point where it is completely unwearable. Being ugly or pixelated is not a good enough reason for them to go back and fix it.

What they can do however is recreate the entire style set with updated textures and then push that out as a completely separate style set. They did this with the Dark Specter suit, Speed Force Spectrum suit and House of El Warsuit.
  15. Rainnifer Committed Player

I think that's disappointing and to me outfits being messed up like that shows me their inconsistency and "lack of ability" to do one simple thing for their game. I was already a bit unimpressed with their ability to handle other problems, so I guess I'm not surprised.. If they need to push out a whole new digital invasion set to squeeze out that little bit of "mula" then fine. I become less impressed with this game every day..
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The Dark Specter Batsuit and Speed Force Spectrum redos were actually gifted to members before they were put in the MP.

I'm sure the old suits with crappy textures were made with a much older art program. This game is older than 2011.
    • Like x 1
  17. Rainnifer Committed Player

The thing about those is they have a different texture with the new remastered ones, and some might've preferred the old darker one. But here with digital invasion it's simply inconsistency with the quality of the textures between the top and bottom and it doesn't make sense why that is.
  18. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Ive been asking for this for years & just made another thread ab it (5th one) but never have posted in here.. can we get the winter hat that the npc “ thug” wears
  19. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

More emblems. ;) ;)

And also a Batman cowl with the open face around the mouth like in this video. ;)
  20. Engendro Nefasto Well-Known Player