Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Just finished playing through the Metal events and I must say they were epic. The one thing that I'm not happy about is the fact that aside for the two new armor sets, they're no new styles. I think the best way to rectify this is to add a head style based on the gear worn by evil Batman from the "Family Reunion" mission in the vendor for about 100-150 Dark Metal coins.
    [IMG]
    It is so cool and given how theses events are all about fighting evil versions of Batman. How could the Dev's team not do a little something for their own evil Batman? I'd still like to see it have a cowl similar to what is seen on the Forerunner Speed Demon Tam head style. For the purpose of keeping with the classic Batman aesthetic of the cap and cowl appearing to be one piece
    [IMG]
  2. X13-KING Well-Known Player

3. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

I want green lantern NPC aura !!!! And npc slim armor style .
  4. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Can you please make the Metallic Chroma materials from the last Booster Bundle available to buy in the shop?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Please make a variant of the Green Metal Chroma material that replaces the olive green-like segment with black and segments into primary: metallic green, secondary: black, with tertiary: white.

Would it also be possible to have at lest one more material slot? I'd like to be able to use all three chrome material variants with one additional material for effects. For example; On my Green Lantern character, I like to use the Dark Metal Chroma material variants on his suit and the Ink material on his weapons to make a really cool Black Lantern version of him. Thanks to theses new Chroma materials and with the possibility of more in the future; additional material slots might be necessary.
  6. dadaeltigre New Player

Deathstroke mask when movie will show up
    • Like x 1
  7. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  8. recoil2 Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    how have i never seen this before now? if we ever get a thanagarian invasion arc DLC this needs to be among the first few selections for gear styles.
    • Like x 2
  9. X13-KING Well-Known Player

True it is a cool armor, but if and when we get some new Hawk armor set. I'd prefer it to be based on the gear worn by the nightmare Hawkman Carter fought in "Dark Nights Metal Hawkman Found"
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  10. Red Raptor Active Player

Please give us this hair...
    [IMG][IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 4
  11. Raven Roth Committed Player

[IMG]

Star Siren's style from beta Dcuo
    • Like x 4
  12. Guamanian New Player

[IMG]

I would like to request a "Laughing" or "Smiling" BANDANNA STYLE. A regular and enhanced versions would be cool. I think it would fit with the Metal episode

Thank you
    • Like x 1
  13. recoil2 Dedicated Player

would be interesting possibly as the DLC's enhanced version of the armor if we ever did get a thanagarian invasion arc, as it would go beyond just the usual "add glow/glitter to some parts" trend we have going on.
    • Like x 1
  14. X13-KING Well-Known Player

While I agree that enhanced versions could use more creativity to them. I'm hoping that this Nightmare Hawk will be an armor set for Metal part II.
    • Like x 1
  15. X13-KING Well-Known Player

I'm not sure if this is the place to post this, but I'd love to see an Episode where we go to the Future of DCUO.
    For this they're two possibilities for how this could go.
    Option A: Heroes team up with the Legion of Superheroes to battle the Fatal Five and the revers for villains.(I think we need to go beck to Heroes Vs.Villains. Lately H/V team ups has been a little too commonplace for my liking)
    Option B (my preferred Option) We go meet up with Batman Beyond, and get a more personal look at how our action helped changed the course of destiny in DCUO from that of Future Lex Luthor and Batman's timeline.
    • Like x 2
  16. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Can we please get some styles based on villains from "Batman Beyond". I can think of three villain costumes who would make epic armor sets and who's tech could make from epic artifacts to work to enhance iconic power. Similar to the Solar Amplifier.

[IMG] [IMG]
    First up, lets talk about one of Terry's most prominent villains Shriek. Second only to Blight, Shriek's role as a recurring adversary to Terry's Batman and his versatile masterly of sound has made him a very deadly foe indeed. That being said, Shriek is one of the few members of Terry's rouges' gallery to turn off a new leaf. In the sequel comics, Shriek became a defender to Neo Gotham's homeless. His sound tech could make for a great artifact to boost the Sonic Cry and Shout Iconic Powers

[IMG][IMG]
    Next up is Payback! A prime example of minimalism done right. He always looked like a medieval executioner and that energy whip is no joke. An artifact based on it could give the Mesmerizing Lasso Iconic Power one hell of a kick.

[IMG][IMG]
    Finally for your consideration, there is "Repeller". I'm not sure where and/or when he got the name "Repeller" because it was never used in his debut episode "Untouchable". Repeller's Iso tech made him all vertically unstoppable and if the tech was made into an artifact. Imagine what it could do for the Hard-Light Shield Iconic Power.
    • Like x 4
  17. recoil2 Dedicated Player

couldn't agree more. with at least 2 past time travel episodes i think we're well overdue for some future stylized/themed DLCS with future styles. either the shared future continuity (older future static, batman beyond, justice league 2039, etc) or legion of super heroes.
    • Like x 3
  18. spedog Active Player

Top of what? I've looked all over
  19. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

At the top of her list, that she put together.
  20. Blightwing New Player