Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Jack T. Chance Loyal Player

And now I'll never NOT see those as beers on that belt!!! :D
  2. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    Even though Halloween is just around the bend, another Stjepan Sejic take on a costume would be awesome. Especially, Scarecrow.
  3. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Damn... never can get an image to drop...
  4. Bodziony Active Player

Lol!
    • Like x 1
  5. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

[IMG]

Ah, got it. This alternative...
    • Like x 1
  6. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Also, not fully filled, but Mr. Freeze...

[IMG]

But Christmas is right around the corner, too...
    Gotta love that Stjepan Sejic work.
    • Like x 2
  7. Krimson New Player

More skirts for female characters would be nice. Also, more tops without built in gloves.
    • Like x 2
  8. X13-KING Level 30

I would like to see more skins get similar re-textures as the Human skins did. Namely the Angry skin, Barbarian skin, Cheerful skin, Tattoo skin, Wise skin, Youthful skin, and, just because Halloween is next month, the Undead skin.
    • Like x 1
  9. X13-KING Level 30

Could we please get styles based on the new Ultraviolet Lanterns. Namely a couple of emblems, an aura, and metallic chroma materials.
    [IMG]
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]
    For the materials I thinking it could have a slot similar to the Iridescent Material with the standard sliver and black. For the aura, I'm thinking something similar to the Umbrella and/or Dark Flames auras with more blue and/or purple.
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. XKiraX New Player

I would love to see The devil's tail or cat's tail. To be able to have on a human not just an animal skin
    • Like x 1
  11. The Dark Kryptonian Active Player

K not all of this is style but I'm to lazy to find the posts to put them in o_O
    1. Nuclear Man style: his emblem and just his over all gear from 1987 Superman 4 The Quest for Peace/2018 Superman #2 comic, maybe have his style could be purchased from the Legendary thing in the Marketplace
    2. Add Nuclear Man as a playable character in the Legends PvP/PvE
    3. Add Ice Vision and Fire Breath to Iconic Powers
    4. Add Fire stream to the Movement affect, we got Smoke and Streaks but Fire would be sweet
    5. Shadow power that falls under the Control type
    6. For those that maxed out there powers maybe add some new abilities, like Atomic has a 2 handed repaid fire attack
    7. Adding to the new level for those that have maxed there power set mentors to teach them, like you have to find say Lobo to get sent on missions that get you this new ability
    8. More Krypton emblems like House Ur, Zod, Sagitari etc and various Superman emblems
    9. Monster and animals as henchmen
    10. Where we get skulls and all that floating around you maybe add long fire hair like Starfire but actual flames
  12. PhilOsyfee New Player

Only noticed this today, but could we please get the role specific Flashback duo flexsuits available for all roles? I know we have style unlocking, but for the folks like myself who don't have alternate characters it would be extremely appreciated. These styles are extremely old and a lot of the other role specific styles were made available to everyone ages ago. Thanks :)
  13. X13-KING Level 30

Just finished playing through the Metal events and I must say they were epic. The one thing that I'm not happy about is the fact that aside for the two new armor sets, they're no new styles. I think the best way to rectify this is to add a head style based on the gear worn by evil Batman from the "Family Reunion" mission in the vendor for about 100-150 Dark Metal coins.
    [IMG]
    It is so cool and given how theses events are all about fighting evil versions of Batman. How could the Dev's team not do a little something for their own evil Batman? I'd still like to see it have a cowl similar to what is seen on the Forerunner Speed Demon Tam head style. For the purpose of keeping with the classic Batman aesthetic of the cap and cowl appearing to be one piece
    [IMG]
  14. X13-KING Level 30

15. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

I want green lantern NPC aura !!!! And npc slim armor style .
  16. X13-KING Level 30

Can you please make the Metallic Chroma materials from the last Booster Bundle available to buy in the shop?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  17. X13-KING Level 30

Please make a variant of the Green Metal Chroma material that replaces the olive green-like segment with black and segments into primary: metallic green, secondary: black, with tertiary: white.

Would it also be possible to have at lest one more material slot? I'd like to be able to use all three chrome material variants with one additional material for effects. For example; On my Green Lantern character, I like to use the Dark Metal Chroma material variants on his suit and the Ink material on his weapons to make a really cool Black Lantern version of him. Thanks to theses new Chroma materials and with the possibility of more in the future; additional material slots might be necessary.
  18. dadaeltigre New Player

Deathstroke mask when movie will show up
    • Like x 1
  19. golddragon71 Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  20. recoil2 Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    how have i never seen this before now? if we ever get a thanagarian invasion arc DLC this needs to be among the first few selections for gear styles.