Downtime Server Downtime - July 26, 2017 - Game Update 73!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Yes, just sub.
    • Like x 1
  2. StealthBlue Loyal Player

It's in the patch notes, all interfaces are now only $2000, so premiums will be able to buy them.
  3. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Lol come here.
  4. AbBaNdOn_IGN Committed Player

Wow. You revamp how the game works but only give out respecs to members? So screw me and the money I have given you but not currently subbed??? I cant even begin to describe how that makes me feel without getting perma banned....
    • Like x 2
  5. Sl0ptimusGrim3 New Player

Don't expect handouts if u aren't subbed. They're all ready giving away mods and 8 free sp apparently. Don't forget about the open episodes. But yes be up in arms that you aren't subbed and aren't getting member treatment.
    • Like x 6
  6. silikyan Well-Known Player

7. XxEXODIA87xX New Player

Finaly some big changes XD cant wait to check out the new mechs...keep it up!!
  8. HEALER35 Well-Known Player

Where does it state that they are giving away 8 SP?
  9. MACLATIN1 New Player

Oh man I think they just put the final nail in the cofin on this game. They are desperately trying to cater to a very small and specific group of DC Universe. Why I have no clue? Oh well time to spend my money elsewhere.
    • Like x 1
  10. KingBadazz101 New Player

Can you give Premium Players Respec Powers Tokens it would be fair because we still pay for the content thats on the Marketplace
    • Like x 1
  11. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

There are those players who can use them and most have characters over level 30 so its useful to bad we can't give away sp I would take your 8sp and give it to someone who needs it :).
  12. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

• Like x 2
  13. Toshknight Loyal Player

is there any videos of gameplay of this ? ill check but if someone has one, i was on the DCUO daybreak Twitch channel and the newest vid they have is for the last DLC preview
  14. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

They already lowered the equipment interfaces. So I'm sticking with my Premium setup.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  15. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Why worry about it? 8 free sp is 8 free sp. Would you question why if some random guy handed you free money?
    • Like x 1
  16. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

It also makes up for the fact that you now need to spend SP on iconic powers.
    • Like x 2
  17. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I'm guessing they are earned while leveling during the stat revamp in some of the places you would have earned power points. So these 8sp aren't tied to feats, they essentially replace your power points.
    • Like x 2
  18. HEALER35 Well-Known Player

19. HEALER35 Well-Known Player

The eight extra SP is a gift to members
  20. HEALER35 Well-Known Player

Sorry, the eight extra is for level 30 or higher toons, I guess its just a gift
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.