Downtime Server Downtime - July 26, 2017 - Game Update 73!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hempkrete Active Player

2. ConnerSandsmark Well-Known Player

what I find funny is that they use PT time zone yet their office is in Austin Texas which is in Central TZ
  3. TheDrone Well-Known Player

Ah, as Healer. Well, you could be the best healer in the world or the worst. If the Tank dies and he's higher CR than you, you'll get the blame every time. If the DPS die and there's a low CR healer, you'll get the blame every time. It may not be your fault at all, but the vast majority of people refuse to admit their own faults. And when there's any easy target to point at, they'll point.
    • Like x 1
  4. TheDrone Well-Known Player

Does 243mb seem small to anyone else, considering how massive of a change this is?
  5. angel.avi New Player

add me to your league my name is angelAvi
  6. Mizz iZ Well-Known Player

I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark and guess that Daybreak would prefer all players were Legendary!

That being said, what kind of message would they send if Premium players received the same perks?

I would love to see everyone behaving reasonably here, or at least with a trace of common sense. Suck it up! You either decided not to pay the extra money for extra service, or your finances prohibited you from being able to buy Legendary. That's not a problem, it's just the way things are.

Think about what the world would be like if everyone received a discount, or a gift, or a coupon after they asked for one. If I could do that I'd put every shop within a mile radius of my home out of business. How would anyone stand to make a living if they cater to every consumer's whim?

If I buy inexpensive chocolate its not going to be rich in flavor and it probably won't even melt. But if I go to See's Candy to buy chocolate it's going to be oh so good!

If Daybreak gave Premium players the same perks they give Legendary players, Legendary players would have little reason to pay for Legendary; hence Daybreak would make less money; hence our game's death rate accelerates. Don't minimize the value of a Legendary Member.
    • Like x 2
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Once again, all worlds are up. Stop posting and start playing!
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.