Downtime Server Downtime - July 26, 2017 - Game Update 73!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OG PrimalWave New Player

So no preview for arcane time cap?
  2. Brotality Active Player

3. stärnbock Devoted Player

i see ^^ totally forgot with power points removed,
    there would be something needed to compensate for every second level ^^
    glad the devs thought about that and we get those!
  4. QrowOfFate New Player

Eh still sayd Servers are down on my end. Then again we all live in different timezones
  5. AprilAtkins Active Player

after this update will you still be able to do the world war training event?
  6. Brotality Active Player

It'll most likely be a different map and have a different name since this is what they did with every new time capsule
    • Like x 1
  7. QrowOfFate New Player

Probably.
  8. AprilAtkins Active Player

ok I had to ask because ive only been playing for a few months. I'm lovin it............
  9. QrowOfFate New Player

Good for you . -_- Some of us still have to wait...
  10. DCUO Addict Committed Player

It's been 3 hours, and they estmated 8. (Time zones throw me off, so I have to go with specific timeframes. :))
  11. MKviniz New Player

ooh Now that the game was getting addictive hahah
  12. QrowOfFate New Player

Sucks that some people are already playing.
  13. stärnbock Devoted Player

with the revamp, i guess the time capsule event instances will be a lot more fun than just one shot mooks and fight a boss without challenge. yet it will be not to hard nor will it take to much time to do it dayly...
    before revamp, it was a waste of 2 damn minutes with boredomness and "just give me the fragments allready!" IMAO
  14. SasquaT Dedicated Player

So the best DPS gona be Nature ====> Gorila form====> Beach Ball ? or its fixed ?
    • Like x 3
  15. BustaPrimes Level 30

They will be lowered to $2000.
  16. Brotality Active Player

So will premiums be getting any love or not?
  17. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Nobody is playing yet.
  18. Tygerfyre Committed Player

How can people still not be able to do the time zone math on this? It's Game Update **73**. For most/all of those, they have posted a start time for Pacific Time Zone, and an estimated down time length. People who can calculate CR and damage should be able to figure out time zone math, right?
    • Like x 2
  19. Taerie Active Player

i think everyone should use UTC/GMTs # and leave the pacific, mountain eastern time part out, lol it makes the systems self explanatory, especially with DSTs involved
    • Like x 1
  20. ZEUSofGODS Dedicated Player

No... ur love is that u don't have a monthly payment... u buy when u wanna buy something.. enjoy ur savings!!
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.