Downtime Server Downtime - July 26, 2017 - Game Update 73!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

How will the replacement mod box be passed out? Are the devs going through each toon or are they using feats to sort out who got what mod?
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It's all automatic. Just check your mail tomorrow.
  3. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

Not a clue, but the US Live game server will go offline in about 10 hours and 22 mins. from now.
  4. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

What do you mean by "replacement mod"? Its gonna be in our mailboxes. Now you got me curious bub.
  5. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

I'm hyped, the stats-revamp literally makes me feel like I'm entering new territory.

I don't care how long the downtime will take, I eagerly anticipate and welcome this thing to live.
    • Like x 2
  6. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

I know the feeling, bub.
    • Like x 1
  7. Xpung3d New Player

Mepps is being nice so let me be the one to put it bluntly... if you wanna know how premiums are going to be able to craft mods, read the full release notes. If you wanna know what the mod exchange box is, read the full release notes. If you wanna know what to expect when you log in tomorrow (i.e. having to redo all your skill points, how many extra skill points you will automatically have or what changes to/new powers you have) read the release notes. He put the info right there for you, you just have to read. That being said, I am really looking forward to this going live!
    • Like x 4
  8. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

So that would make it at about 11:30 am CST, at the latest then. Also, the Mark of Victory cap is now 200.
    SWEET! Bad news though, Syth. mods can no long be bought from Vendors. That stinks. Why did the devs
    do that? Seriously, why?
    • Like x 1
  9. The G0DMAN New Player

10. Shark Dental Devoted Player

11. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

7 hours and 35 mins. until the downtime starts.
    • Like x 1
  12. fuzznutt New Player

Goodbye to good damage xD no more smooth rotations darn. Good skill point tree setup though and thanks for the extra war bonds and stuff. I already spent close to a grand on this game least you guys can do =) appreciate it
  13. codyxrhstou Well-Known Player

14. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

Yeah, Alan. We are ready to let the dogs out. Just 4 hours and 28 mins. to go now.
    • Like x 1
  15. Isif Committed Player

Christmas-like anticipation. See you on the other side...(puts on Nikes and eats applesauce).
  16. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

Just about 2 hours and 37 minutes to go now until the US Live server has the down time.
    • Like x 1
  17. Juliett13 New Player

Oh...it will be MORE then 8 hours before we will get to get back on the game. Thats for sure.
  18. Schimaera Devoted Player

Soooo the DT will again be until like 11 pm for europe. Yay me. So any suggestion what I should play today instead? :)
  19. FoolsFire Devoted Player

20. spack2k Steadfast Player

i dont understand the 8 extra sp... why the need for them?
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.