Age of Justice: Dailies, Rewards, and September

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Katnikov, Jun 8, 2017.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Both were previously reduced (and are effectively reduced by the rewards from the restored daily content). OP items remain the longest achievement, and we feel rightly so. The 7 dailies are dailies.
    • Like x 11
  2. GL4ever Well-Known Player

Now this is what I like to hear! Thanks devs! Almost makes me regret saying I wasn't going to renew sub, but still have a couple of days anyway, then we'll see ;)

Anyway, this is awesome news, and can't wait!
  3. inferno Loyal Player

Thank You.
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Correct. We weren't super happy with the wave event, and feel the combined 411 is stonger than two separate ones.
    • Like x 13
  5. Aerith Rose Committed Player

More content and lower costs. Great Decision ^_^. Players will appreciate this
    • Like x 4
  6. light FX Steadfast Player

Cool. Thanks for the answer mepps. Great change :) Love it.
    • Like x 3
  7. testserverbat New Player

This is awesome
    • Like x 2
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

JFA was incorrectly set to not allow cross-faction play, and that will be corrected in a future hotfix. Cross-faction is still not feasible in Operations like Ultimate Soldier.
    • Like x 6
  9. inferno Loyal Player

For the hybrid content, perhaps the open world or solos can be the cr clamped while the group content remains as an episode with the correct cr.
  10. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

With the changes to time capsules and now episode cadence, this gives me hope.
    • Like x 7
  11. ChillCat Loyal Player

PS - KATNIKOV LIVES!
    • Like x 3
  12. light FX Steadfast Player

Remember the convo we were having the other night? Yea this is definitely a step in the right direction.
    • Like x 3
  13. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

I was just thinking about that man. Absolutely.
  14. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Outstanding
    • Like x 2
  15. Revafall Well-Known Player

You deserve a thank you devs!
    • Like x 2
  16. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

I didn't mean it to come off rude. I answered because this question was already addressed by Mepps in one of his recent office hours session on Discord. I knew the answer, so I answered. :)

They won't hear a complaint from me either. Mainly because I am doing this on one toon, so the extra missions aren't so bad lol
    • Like x 1
  17. IamINC Dedicated Player

If this is how we are moving forward , I may just renew that sub for another 3 months.

Great to see this level of response from the Dev team and Mepps , Can we have any info on what is meant by hybrid content , i'm very intrigued by that idea.
  18. Phantom Bat New Player

19. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Outstanding. Thank you.
    • Like x 2
  20. Proxystar #Perception

I'm not so quickly convinced. It's nice to see changes that have a positive appearance, however, I am going to try it for a week and see how it feels overall and then provide my feedback.

What about the mod grind if we're going to speed up progression surely that has to go hand in hand or are we going down the track of not going to get new generator and gear mods every dlc?

Personally I think that's been overkill anyway.
    • Like x 10