Age of Justice: Dailies, Rewards, and September

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Katnikov, Jun 8, 2017.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It's explained in the sentences that follow what you quoted.
    • Like x 5
  2. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Ah good to know.

Alrighty that pretty much takes care of my skepticism, Time-Torn Dailies Here I come yet again! :D.
  3. PS4xGUYxONxPC New Player

Wait your telling me I wasted my time on grinding got 5 pieces of 175 gear starting with the most expensive pieces just to find out the cost will be lowered a week later XD, Wow the replays I bought for that grind for nothing ain't gonna be replaced. Guess I should have learned by now.
  4. inferno Loyal Player

I just thought that since the dailies are being resumed resulting in increased rewards, coupled with the lower vendor prices, it's possible to get the vendor pieces by September specially if there will be double rewards weekends along the way. As it is now i could easily get 2 vendor pieces with my war bonds.
  5. inferno Loyal Player

First off, the vendor gear prices are the same. Only the styles with the high amount of bonds are being changed.
    Second, you chose to replay, don't go blaming other people by your choices. You have lots of gears as a result be happy with that and your choice.
    • Like x 3
  6. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

thanks for bringing back all the dailies.

the way its going with this dlc is i'm working on my top five alts with 2 of my babies when time permits.

i don't think i can maintain grinding both alerts five times a day, potentially up to seven.

this gives me a means to keep pushing my toons forward while having a few more options open to me.
    • Like x 2
  7. Xibo Loyal Player

So, if I'm not wrong the quartely content is back, right? If so, that's awesome news!
    • Like x 1
  8. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Yay then I can do more then just the two dailies and logout for again! :D
  9. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

And the award for showing up to the party a week after it happened goes to.........Kilovvog!!!
    • Like x 4
  10. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

Nope, this does not mean that.
  11. Zneeak Devoted Player

I appreciate these changes. Thank you.
  12. light FX Steadfast Player

Over 3 months right now a player will earn 1600 marks running all the content every day. Thats with the new changes. The entire set of gear, wpn rings and all costs roughly 1100. So 500 extra marks if ya dont replay. How exactly do the gear costs need to be lowered?

People are so hung up on the prices. The prices in the end dont matter. What matters is marks earned vs the prices. It could cost 1000 marks for a chest but if we earn 1100 marks per week its ok. I find it amazing that it seems some on these forums dont understand this. And i dont exactly mean u when i say this. Cause idk if ya do understand it. Thats why im asking why u think the gear cost should still be lowered now.
    • Like x 5
  13. DCUO Addict Committed Player

Plus the ability recover full mods!! :D

No one said that. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
  14. ARMY TANK Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. Toshknight Loyal Player

i LOVEd the Starro event... i was so sad to see it go... specially the whole central city dailys thing.... it was like a DLC to be honest...i loved doing the Duo, alert and two raids/opps. i want that brought back as a dlc. if possible or something exactly like it layout wise. i miss it
    • Like x 1
  16. BroStevie New Player

The anti-monitor was an awesome event idea. What would be cool is a crisis like infinite crisis, final crisis, flashpoint, the button, etc. However, all the content should be available to everybody, but maybe members get more - an example is skip to 100CR where free players get 1 and members get 2.
  17. light FX Steadfast Player

Mepps will the OP collections still drop from the daily boxes with these new changes?

What about the aly-paly feat? It was previously 26 but then 13. Will it go back to 26 with these changes?
  18. jflusson Well-Known Player

Great decision devs!
    • Like x 1
  19. Krossssss Well-Known Player

To me episodes are like a comic book series and events and seasonal`s are like mini series just like JUSTICE LEAGUE VS. SUICIDE SQUAD was only 6 episodes, the JUSTICE LEAGUE series just goes on and on as most main comics do.
    Although I enjoy the mini series comics, l would never want the normal series to end to make way for more mini`s.
    Same for the DCUO episodes love them and wouldn't want to see them change for events, add events sure but episodes stay and don't have a time limit till the following year like events & seasonal`s do.
    It is nice to be able to pace ones self and not rush all the time.
    TY & Stay Kool :cool:
  20. krytine Loyal Player

The hot fix is great thanks but again the big concern i originally was all the essences could a change happen for this? Either lower the amount or make them account bound please this is what i feel is an unrealistic grind in the game.
    • Like x 1