Age of Justice: Dailies, Rewards, and September

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Katnikov, Jun 8, 2017.

1. Thunderbolt Dedicated Player

The prices are low enough
    • Like x 2
  2. SkullGang Devoted Player

But I just uninstalled the game lol....
  3. IamINC Dedicated Player

Agreed , especially with the extra bonds now available from the reinstated missions.

Very happy with what they have done here , hopefully this is a step in a more positive direction.
    • Like x 3
  4. Aerith Rose Committed Player

Is there any plan to make vendor gear cheaper for alt accounts once the gear has been completed on one character, similar to AF3?
    • Like x 2
  5. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Can we get another two colored aura in September's content? Please....? :D

• Like x 1
  6. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

I guess you aren't so loyal then. ;) lol
    • Like x 1
  7. Jafin 10000 Post Club

That's already in place and is the norm going forward as far as I'm aware.
    • Like x 4
  8. Vicious Well-Known Player

DCUO has gained a ton of goodwill with some of the recent changes. The new Time Capsules are amazing, and bringing back some of the removed content will help with progression. I also have to mention that the new "Super Bosses" in the Starro bounty and now the War-Torn Village bounties are amazing. It's extremely refreshing and enjoyable to have an objective that gets the whole server involved in phasing and working together on tough-to-kill targets.
    • Like x 3
  9. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

That was already instituted. :)
    • Like x 1
  10. Korlick Loyal Player

Why you werent happy with that? To me, it was way more interesting that wave event than the 411 mission.
    • Like x 2
  11. light FX Steadfast Player

I didnt take it as rude. Was just explaining. Hope what i said didnt come across that way. And i missed him saying anything in office hours about this so my bad i guess. I usually tune in for that. I also dont feel the extra missions are bad. I had no issue with em. My issue was the amount of time we had to run them. Not the amount of time per day, the time it took to finish all rewards. The amount of months. But i just did the math on this and its a great change. Im surprised but for sure very happy with this change. I do understand why people wanted the missions back. U said u play 1 toon and there definitely wasnt enough to do for someone like u.
  12. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Just as long as I can get the vendor set in the September event without replays I'm good .
  13. stärnbock Devoted Player

finaly... well, let me try to translate the last part:
    "looking at villain side allmost dead on EU server, there wasnt much activity especially when thinking that it was still the first week of a new episodes launch, the responses we got on the forums were allmost only negative. we hope we can keep enough players to even get to september without shutting down till then."
  14. Aren Sul Committed Player

Wow!
    Thank you!

I'm one of those that weren't concerned with gear costs so much as the ability to play content, so the cutback on missions was the first thing since I joined (right before Lightning Strikes) that ever got me - um - agitated.

What really floored me is that you're attempting to respond to both issues and maintain expectations. That's a lot and I completely understand the impact that has on your whole team in terms of design and development timelines. I know that's going to cost many people time and effort.

Considering all the games I've played - heck, considering all the companies I've ever dealt with - this is by far the best example of "listen to the customer" I've ever seen or probably ever will see. And I thought the company I work for was extremely responsive.

Thank you again, I sincerely appreciate this response.
    • Like x 1
  15. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

To be fair, my alts finished the vendor set in AF3 without replays even though they only did each raid once for journal purposes, and I missed a fairly considerable amount of days because real life stinks xD
  16. The Great NK Well-Known Player

It's great that you guys listened, but I'm going to go ahead and sit back while everyone cheers. Content comes out in September so I'll wait until then so they can prove that they're going in a positive direction.
    • Like x 2
  17. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Sounds awesome! Great news and glad the Village especially has some purpose again with more missions there as well as A51.

A few questions:

1. Will the new content in September be Episode 29? Or a new phenomenon different from both major events and episodes? Or something built upon the preview aspect of Episode 28?
    2. What does this mean for already established major events, like Starro? Are these likely to return in the future, given they have exclusive feats/styles/base items/other rewards?
  18. Balistical lce Well-Known Player

Wow guys. This is great news. I am glad to see that you guys are listening to us and moving this game into a better direction. This is all the players want right here. Just communication. Thank you, and you also have another subscriber now.
    • Like x 1
  19. MaverickRaven657 Well-Known Player

Of course you're not, it wouldn't be you if you were convinced.

Kinda bummed about the fact they aren't lowering gear costs. One important question is if they're gonna refund anyone who already bought the helmets lol.

I agree that the OP items should stay high, but the other gear, I really think they should have lower prices.
  20. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I'd honestly be surprised if even a single person had bought one of those helmets.
    • Like x 4