Age of Justice: Dailies, Rewards, and September

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Katnikov, Jun 8, 2017.

1. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

I agree. Even on live it seemed like the wave event was much less popular than the other open world group content. And 2 411s was unnecessary (even though it was nice to get double rewards in the first day or so)
  2. Balistical lce Well-Known Player

From what I read, the new content is suppose to be permanent. Don't take my word for it... it's just what I comprehend when I read it.
  3. GJGBlackDragon Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    Good comeback.
  4. Harlequin Devoted Player

Interesting turn of events.
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Good questions. No answers yet.
  6. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

Not unexpected. They are running out players at the high end and don't get enough new players that make it from the low end to the high end and instead drop out somewhere in between. When the "get more new players"-strategy fails, they go back to pampering what they have - at least for the time until they can come up with a new "get more new players because the vets feel entitled again"-conception....
  7. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Erm this concerns me, what kind of changes are yall thinking of? I'd seriously hate for there to be something negative to happen to AOJ in September.
  8. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

I just read it as reference to tomorrow's hotfix. But I'm curious about this as well in case that isn't the case.
  9. JasonIsley Devoted Player

NICE!!!! THANK YOU!!!
  10. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

But we're not in September. We're in june, so how does that mean as a reference to tommorrow's hotfix?

Considering how badly the last oddly worded thing around here went and started a ruckus all over the forums, I'd hate for that to be the case again come September.
    • Like x 1
  11. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

This is nice to hear.

I for one enjoyed the wave of soldiers event. Please reconsider adding this back in or at a later (but soon) date.

Having two 411s in AoJ, I didnt mind both of them. I like the 411 in WTV better though. Enemies seem closer together making this kinda quick doing it by myself.
  12. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Well played!
    It's nice to see a happy player base!
  13. IamINC Dedicated Player

With September's content in mind could we please not have a purple drop style that is freely available in vendor at the start of the game and indeed the create a character menu as we had with paramilitary.

I loved the Gorgon slayer style , something original that was tied to the content was fantastic so more of that sort of themed style would be great.

May I suggest if that Blue gear is possibly done to unlock styles from each faction like hero's would get metallo's maw and villains the dark specter batsuit , there's a lot of really great styles each faction has that the other can't obtain unless very fortunate wit prom lockboxes.
    • Like x 5
  14. RealTegan Dedicated Player

A few months ago I would have cheered at this. Right now? I'm waiting to see what the catch is. The devs have messed up so much in the past few months that I can't imagine they haven't found some new and interesting way to outrage the players.

If they haven't: rah rah shish boom bah.

Unfortunately, I'm still feeling more than a little angry about this latest bait and switch. Congrats, devs, you managed to kill my enthusiasm for the game even if you eventually did the right thing. It's very hard to muster excitement when tomorrow you might decide to take something else away based on a "misreading" of some tiny portion of the playerbase's complaints.
    • Like x 1
  15. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

^ this. I might resub for the dlc now. Seems Daybreak is starting to show their best interest in the players concerns and that I will gladly support.
    • Like x 3
  16. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Question: Since the new content will act like an Episode, and also give you a one month preview can we have new styles instead of recycled ones?

Kind of tired of that aspect.
    • Like x 2
  17. MrMigraine Devoted Player

I think that I'm TOO LATE
    To chime in with SUPER GREAT!!!

... but I'll do it anyway. :D
    • Like x 3
  18. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Totally agree 100%

Thank you really. These changes are AWESOME! I feel this direction could definitely help with the revamp release. Old school players coming back to you 3 monthish content.
    • Like x 1
  19. Gambo323 Level 30

You just got my membership back... thank you but we still want our stats revamp.
  20. Xibo Loyal Player

Nice step. Thank you very much!